Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,002 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Maryam Sanda Organizes Birthday Party For Her Daughter, Alisha, After Release - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Maryam Sanda Organizes Birthday Party For Her Daughter, Alisha, After Release (40776 Views)

Corpse Of Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Wife Maryam Sanda (Graphic / The Scene Where Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Was Killed By Wife Maryam Sanda At Home / Who Is Maryam Sanda? Profile Of Wife Who Stabbed Husband Bilyamin Muhammed Bello (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Maryam Sanda Organizes Birthday Party For Her Daughter, Alisha, After Release by maxwellgib: 8:14am On Mar 10, 2018
Maryam Sanda, the woman who killed her husband last year, organized a birthday party for her daughter one day after she was granted bail by a High Court in the Federal Capital Territory.

Maryam was sent to prison after she stabbed her husband Bilyamin Bello to death last November. She was granted bail on Wednesday, March 7 based on medical reports which indicate she is pregnant and ill.

The day after she got home from prison, she organized a birthday party for her 1-year-old daughter, Alisha. Sources say the party held at her mother’s residence on Thursday and was attended by close family members.

more details @ http://www.ritalori.com/alleged-husband-killer-maryam-sanda-organizes-birthday-party-daughter-day-release-prison/

4 Shares

Re: Maryam Sanda Organizes Birthday Party For Her Daughter, Alisha, After Release by Nobody: 8:19am On Mar 10, 2018
This woman is got guts for real.

Oh well I guess she just wanted to create good memories for her baby girl.

She should be gone for a long while if and only if no "naija" politics is played on her case.

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maryam Sanda Organizes Birthday Party For Her Daughter, Alisha, After Release by NwaAmaikpe: 8:20am On Mar 10, 2018
shocked

What further proof does anyone need to convince them that Nigeria is such a beautiful country.

152 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Maryam Sanda Organizes Birthday Party For Her Daughter, Alisha, After Release by Evablizin(f): 8:24am On Mar 10, 2018
Wicked woman,look at her evil smile ,no shame at all.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maryam Sanda Organizes Birthday Party For Her Daughter, Alisha, After Release by Nutase: 8:26am On Mar 10, 2018
Indirectly celebrating her release from prison.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maryam Sanda Organizes Birthday Party For Her Daughter, Alisha, After Release by Nobody: 8:30am On Mar 10, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

What further proof does anyone need to convince them that Nigeria is such a beautiful country.

The irony.

57 Likes

Re: Maryam Sanda Organizes Birthday Party For Her Daughter, Alisha, After Release by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:32am On Mar 10, 2018
Will she tell her baby girl what killed her father in the future?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maryam Sanda Organizes Birthday Party For Her Daughter, Alisha, After Release by Olalan(m): 8:39am On Mar 10, 2018
This must be a joke. How can a human be so heartless, to think the one she killed was once her lover. Not her fault thou the judiciary that has been compromised with bribe granted her bail.
BTW May God save us from cruel friends and lovers.

5 Likes

Re: Maryam Sanda Organizes Birthday Party For Her Daughter, Alisha, After Release by NicoBaba(m): 8:48am On Mar 10, 2018
Nigeria didn't do her justice but trust me her judgement is in d future and dah kid is the executor .
wait for it!

11 Likes

Re: Maryam Sanda Organizes Birthday Party For Her Daughter, Alisha, After Release by Delphi(m): 9:27am On Mar 10, 2018
She would have skipped her daughter's birthday celebration for now because of the gloomy exigency of this time as regards the family's situation. Is she not supposed (or appear) to be mourning? Will the daughter (a minor) who doesn't know anything be affected grievously should the birthday be skipped to future years ahead?. Had the daughter been matured/older, I know she would have declined such birthday celebration while the dad is freshly demised via such ignoble circumstance. The woman ignored the pensive situation/mood that the family of her husband are in now, to celebrate birthday thus creating an avoidable chastisement for herself. What a shame. The summary of all this, is that this woman is not remorseful at all and she is mean-hearted.

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maryam Sanda Organizes Birthday Party For Her Daughter, Alisha, After Release by oPPOSEE: 11:01am On Mar 10, 2018
Happy birthday dearie.
Don't just resemble your father that has no strength.

your mother is a strong woman. Zena of our Time.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Maryam Sanda Organizes Birthday Party For Her Daughter, Alisha, After Release by CAPSLOCKED: 11:30am On Mar 10, 2018

THIS IS THE WOMAN WHO STABBED HER OWN HUSBAND, SAW HE WAS BLEEDING, AND DROVE HIM TO THE HOSPITAL WHERE HE DIED.

AFTER ALL THE COURT CASE AND MEDIA STORIES, HERE SHE IS, HAVING HER FUN LIKE SHE JUST BOUGHT THIS WHOLE PLANET... AND THE WHOLE WORLD, AWARE OF HER TERRIBLE CRIME SWEEPS THE MATTER UNDER THE CARPET BECAUSE, SHE'S NOT A "HEARTLESS, WICKED MAN", BUT A GENTLE WOMAN WHO DESERVES PITY NO MATTER HER ACTIONS.

I PITY ALL THE MEN WHO GO VERY WEAK AND LOW FOR THEIR WOMEN.

IT'S TIME FOR ME TO MAKE FRIENDS WITH ALL OF YOU, SO THAT BY THE TIME YOU'RE STABBED TO DEATH I'LL BE PRESENT AT YOUR FUNERAL AS YOUR FRIEND, TO DRINK AND MERRY WITH YOU WIVES!
undecided

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Maryam Sanda Organizes Birthday Party For Her Daughter, Alisha, After Release by mu2sa2: 2:03pm On Mar 10, 2018
No bi naija we de? She knows full well that she will never go back to prison. Even her initial incarceration was to deceive the gullible. Nigeria's dismal prisons are not meant for the rich. The entire justice system works to ensure that only the less privileged members of the society go to prison.
Re: Maryam Sanda Organizes Birthday Party For Her Daughter, Alisha, After Release by Nobody: 2:03pm On Mar 10, 2018
I am beyond amazed at this point, no remorse whatsoever for what she did, but then it's her daughter's bday, she gats celebrate the little girl

1 Like

Re: Maryam Sanda Organizes Birthday Party For Her Daughter, Alisha, After Release by Hadone(m): 2:04pm On Mar 10, 2018
That's life...
Re: Maryam Sanda Organizes Birthday Party For Her Daughter, Alisha, After Release by meant4all: 2:04pm On Mar 10, 2018
Jesus!

Well, in other news join our next importation business training. You will be shown on how to import goods to Nigeria & sell very fast. Call/Whatsapp 0 8 1 3 7 7 5 0 7 4 1

1 Like

Re: Maryam Sanda Organizes Birthday Party For Her Daughter, Alisha, After Release by salbis(m): 2:05pm On Mar 10, 2018
The only thing i can pick here is, most women get mind.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Maryam Sanda Organizes Birthday Party For Her Daughter, Alisha, After Release by Nobody: 2:06pm On Mar 10, 2018
SHE IS DAMN BRAVE!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Maryam Sanda Organizes Birthday Party For Her Daughter, Alisha, After Release by haconjy(m): 2:06pm On Mar 10, 2018
I see
Re: Maryam Sanda Organizes Birthday Party For Her Daughter, Alisha, After Release by kpaofame: 2:06pm On Mar 10, 2018
cheesy

Nigerian is indeed a wonderful nation, the giant of African known for wondrous deeds and mysterious activities

How can you explain to a rational man that somebody was sentenced to death for stealing N3240 and another was sentenced to death for stealing a handbag and phone... Yet someone who was involved in gruesome murder gets to go have cakes, drinks with family and friends because she is allegedly pregnant for 'God knows who' and cause she knows some who's up and mighty in the society...

If i concur that this country or kantry is fantastically kwarupt or indeed a sh!thole it will make me a wailer

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maryam Sanda Organizes Birthday Party For Her Daughter, Alisha, After Release by crackhouse(m): 2:08pm On Mar 10, 2018
I wanted to comment on this before but discovered the topic was banned and now they have unbanned it. Does it mean the moderator have finally confirmed it? Anyways the comment I wanted to make have escaped my memory.
Re: Maryam Sanda Organizes Birthday Party For Her Daughter, Alisha, After Release by amnesty7: 2:08pm On Mar 10, 2018
Ridiculing the law and the life of the husband she had killed. God is watching!
Re: Maryam Sanda Organizes Birthday Party For Her Daughter, Alisha, After Release by mgifted(f): 2:08pm On Mar 10, 2018
o Nigeria my country sado Nigeria my country
Re: Maryam Sanda Organizes Birthday Party For Her Daughter, Alisha, After Release by mgifted(f): 2:08pm On Mar 10, 2018
o Nigeria my country
Re: Maryam Sanda Organizes Birthday Party For Her Daughter, Alisha, After Release by maberry(m): 2:09pm On Mar 10, 2018
Not a care in the world
Not an iota of remorse
What did her husband do to her to make her this coldblooded?
This woman is Evil!

2 Likes

Re: Maryam Sanda Organizes Birthday Party For Her Daughter, Alisha, After Release by haconjy(m): 2:09pm On Mar 10, 2018
When are we going to be recolonise?

1 Like

Re: Maryam Sanda Organizes Birthday Party For Her Daughter, Alisha, After Release by honestivo(m): 2:10pm On Mar 10, 2018
Is only in Nigeria this can happened ,you can only be guilty when you don't have money. so bad

2 Likes

Re: Maryam Sanda Organizes Birthday Party For Her Daughter, Alisha, After Release by JONNYSPUTE(m): 2:10pm On Mar 10, 2018
Am not surprised at all. This is the mentality of some of our so called feminist.

1 Like

Re: Maryam Sanda Organizes Birthday Party For Her Daughter, Alisha, After Release by tintingz(m): 2:12pm On Mar 10, 2018
NicoBaba:
Nigeria didn't do her justice but trust me her judgement is in d future and dah kid is the executor .
wait for it!
This is not certain, she might not even receive any judgements in the future, her children may enjoy life to the fullest.

This time is when justice should have prevail but I think the court was bribed, this life is unfair to humans.

1 Like

Re: Maryam Sanda Organizes Birthday Party For Her Daughter, Alisha, After Release by Jabioro: 2:13pm On Mar 10, 2018
Absurdity in the highest..
Re: Maryam Sanda Organizes Birthday Party For Her Daughter, Alisha, After Release by haconjy(m): 2:13pm On Mar 10, 2018
When is Nigeria �� going to be recolonise?
Re: Maryam Sanda Organizes Birthday Party For Her Daughter, Alisha, After Release by Robisky001(m): 2:13pm On Mar 10, 2018
So the baby is already a year.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

45-Year-Old Man Rapes & Impregnates 19-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun / Another Nigerian Man Killed In His Bedroom In South Africa. See Photos / Joy Onuh Ogochukwu Raped & Killed In Benue State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.