Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,018 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:17 AM

Graduate Recruitment At Kimberley Ryan - Jobs/Vacancies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Graduate Recruitment At Kimberley Ryan (38332 Views)

Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Recruitment 2019 Now Open. Apply / Who Is With Me Pls....got An Invites From Kimberly Ryan / Fresh Graduate Recruitment At Kimberly Ryan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graduate Recruitment At Kimberley Ryan by perooo2017(m): 7:46pm On May 29, 2017
thanks bro
kaze4blues:

Its not compulsory. But you must use tie and dress very corporate
Re: Graduate Recruitment At Kimberley Ryan by miccoy(m): 8:49pm On May 29, 2017
kaze4blues:

Its not compulsory. But you must use tie and dress very corporate

I didn't use tie neither was i on suit. cool

But, one person to my turn, one of the staff walked to the reception, stared at me for some seconds, and asked..." Where is your tie?"

Inside me i was like, which kind wahala be this?!?! grin
Re: Graduate Recruitment At Kimberley Ryan by Nobody: 11:28am On May 30, 2017
Hello, PH interviewees how fa? I'm at the venue now
Re: Graduate Recruitment At Kimberley Ryan by fortunes01: 1:54pm On May 30, 2017
BossladySophie:

Hello. If you applied for ATM support and you were invited for the role of Digital Geek, that is because recruitment for that specific role is currently on hold till further notice. Both roles are for the same Bank.

Hi Sophie! Pls what about us that applied for customer service officers and cashier /tellers? Is it also on hold too?
Re: Graduate Recruitment At Kimberley Ryan by BossladySophie: 3:09pm On May 30, 2017
fortunes01:

Hi Sophie! Pls what about us that applied for customer service officers and cashier /tellers? Is it also on hold too?

Yea!
Re: Graduate Recruitment At Kimberley Ryan by AIN03(m): 8:56pm On May 30, 2017
BossladySophie:

Hello. If you applied for ATM support and you were invited for the role of Digital Geek, that is because recruitment for that specific role is currently on hold till further notice. Both roles are for the same Bank.
Hi Sophie, please what about us that applied for digital geek but didn't get an invite. Please help look into it.
Email: Agboolaniran@gmail.com... Thanks ma
Re: Graduate Recruitment At Kimberley Ryan by Blade21: 8:17am On May 31, 2017
good morning house please how long is this on boarding session going to last for? cc: bosslady sophie
Re: Graduate Recruitment At Kimberley Ryan by Bowlexzy(m): 8:30am On May 31, 2017
Hello, I am Samuel Bolu; Freelance computer technician, product manager, web content strategist and social media manager. I have worked with eCommerce companies and also small medium enterprise to help manage and monitor their sites. So do you want to start selling your products on Konga, Jumia, Bargainmaster, SME Markethub etc or you need your products on your site? Or are you new to e-commerce? And you need help registering and uploading your products? With marketing that increases sales? I am Looking for brilliant and exciting idea to help product manage. If you are running an e-commerce company, contact me if you need a product manager and management help. 07035943189 or 08154326177
Re: Graduate Recruitment At Kimberley Ryan by BossladySophie: 10:52am On May 31, 2017
Blade21:
good morning house please how long is this on boarding session going to last for? cc: bosslady sophie

For the whole of June
Re: Graduate Recruitment At Kimberley Ryan by sulemontar(m): 11:30am On May 31, 2017
BossladySophie:

For the whole of June
Pls a friend of mine didn't get text concerning onboarding session...he did is final interview at ibadan...is really worried
Re: Graduate Recruitment At Kimberley Ryan by ojexin(m): 12:00pm On May 31, 2017
sulemontar:

Pls a friend of mine didn't get text concerning onboarding session...he did is final interview at ibadan...is really worried

Not everyone got message he was not qualified....
Re: Graduate Recruitment At Kimberley Ryan by kaze4blues(m): 1:03pm On May 31, 2017
ojexin:

Not everyone got message he was not qualified....

It's wrong to conclude that people who didn't get messages were not qualified.
Re: Graduate Recruitment At Kimberley Ryan by Royce20: 1:21pm On May 31, 2017
BossladySophie:

For the whole of June

hello sophie, I applied for the digital geek but I am yet to get an invite. I believe I can still be invited. please my email is oly4success@gmail.com
Re: Graduate Recruitment At Kimberley Ryan by dingbang(m): 9:20pm On Jun 01, 2017
BossladySophie:

For the whole of June
ha bosslady Sophie I greet you o... They said we should resume work tomorrow already oo. .we have been briefed on Already through the presentation today at pH main branch . we were asked to report to our various branches..
Re: Graduate Recruitment At Kimberley Ryan by Blade21: 9:23pm On Jun 01, 2017
dingbang:
ha bosslady Sophie I greet you o... They said we should resume work tomorrow already oo. .we have been briefed on Already through the presentation today at pH main branch . we were asked to report to our various branches..
hello ding bang congrats to you how was today
Re: Graduate Recruitment At Kimberley Ryan by dingbang(m): 9:37pm On Jun 01, 2017
Blade21:
hello ding bang congrats to you how was today
so so tiring.. Now I have to digest all what we were taught this night...phew... Where were you posted to
Re: Graduate Recruitment At Kimberley Ryan by Blade21: 10:01pm On Jun 01, 2017
dingbang:
so so tiring.. Now I have to digest all what we were taught this night...phew... Where were you posted to
you are just reporting to your station tomorrow na not starting immediately, I wonder what's up with our appointment letter and all other stuff
Re: Graduate Recruitment At Kimberley Ryan by dingbang(m): 10:05pm On Jun 01, 2017
Blade21:
you are just reporting to your station tomorrow na not starting immediately, I wonder what's up with our appointment letter and all other stuff
my brother.. Dem no wan tell us the whole koko oo.... Sha make we dey wait.. I heard next week
Re: Graduate Recruitment At Kimberley Ryan by Tega4kim(m): 10:09pm On Jun 01, 2017
hmmmm...how did it go tdy guys.....it was not nice here in abj tho cox we were posted outside abj to d north east region nd sm ppl refused d offer while some were posted to abuja.....d tin was not making sense at d end we all got discouraged with d posting
Re: Graduate Recruitment At Kimberley Ryan by dingbang(m): 10:14pm On Jun 01, 2017
Tega4kim:
hmmmm...how did it go tdy guys.....it was not nice here in abj tho cox we were posted outside abj to d north east region nd sm ppl refused d offer while some were posted to abuja.....d tin was not making sense at d end we all got discouraged with d posting
ours in port Harcourt went well... Infact we were posted to branches within our residence.
Re: Graduate Recruitment At Kimberley Ryan by Allboiz: 11:03pm On Jun 01, 2017
Tega4kim:
Same here in Ibadan... chose benin (the leftover region)... Do you guys think it's worth going?
Re: Graduate Recruitment At Kimberley Ryan by onwujiuba: 11:05pm On Jun 01, 2017
I m telling you the posting is so disappointing. I could quit cos of wia I was posted
Re: Graduate Recruitment At Kimberley Ryan by Allboiz: 5:09am On Jun 02, 2017
onwujiuba:
I m telling you the posting is so disappointing. I could quit cos of wia I was posted
Where bro?
Is anyone sure of the exact amount of the salary
Re: Graduate Recruitment At Kimberley Ryan by celwonder(m): 5:22pm On Jun 02, 2017
pls has anyone known wat d pay is like??
Re: Graduate Recruitment At Kimberley Ryan by onwujiuba: 5:30pm On Jun 02, 2017
They told us d salary is 95k 55 basic, 40 for target. But we will b paid 95k in June, the target starts in july
Re: Graduate Recruitment At Kimberley Ryan by onwujiuba: 5:31pm On Jun 02, 2017
Allboiz:

Where bro?
Is anyone sure of the exact amount of the salary
umuahia
Re: Graduate Recruitment At Kimberley Ryan by Allboiz: 6:02pm On Jun 02, 2017
Oh... Ok
Let's go guys... It's an adventure, besides most of us are all single. No tell me sey you still dey suck mama breast o. #lol
Re: Graduate Recruitment At Kimberley Ryan by electromagnito: 6:06pm On Jun 02, 2017
Lagos posting was the best... Infact was posted to my street.... Just trek and enter house back... But issue is k went to my bank today and I was embarrassed cause they said no ID and letter... Na so I just turn back
Re: Graduate Recruitment At Kimberley Ryan by sulemontar(m): 8:17pm On Jun 02, 2017
electromagnito:
Lagos posting was the best... Infact was posted to my street.... Just trek and enter house back... But issue is k went to my bank today and I was embarrassed cause they said no ID and letter... Na so I just turn back
Mehn dahs it...it dosnt make sense
Re: Graduate Recruitment At Kimberley Ryan by Allboiz: 9:18pm On Jun 02, 2017
Hmm... But they they told they've informed the branch managers... This is getting serious
Re: Graduate Recruitment At Kimberley Ryan by Blade21: 9:55pm On Jun 02, 2017
Allboiz:
Hmm... But they they told they've informed the branch managers... This is getting serious
don't mind them same thing happened to me
Re: Graduate Recruitment At Kimberley Ryan by dingbang(m): 10:41pm On Jun 02, 2017
electromagnito:
did you wear the customized T-shirt?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Is A 130k Job Including Tithing Be Considered A Good Job? / Police Recruitment 2015 / Jobs at Total

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.