Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,264 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:29 AM

Nnamdi Kanu's Bail: Fani-Kayode Blocked From Entering Court By Security - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu's Bail: Fani-Kayode Blocked From Entering Court By Security (38754 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Signed By Jewish Rabbi & Enyinnaya Abaribe In Abuja (Photos) / Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions: Jewish Surety, N300m, No Interviews, Crowd Of 10 / Fayose Poses In Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Ruling (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail: Fani-Kayode Blocked From Entering Court By Security by Deepfreezer(m): 12:55pm On Apr 25, 2017
drnoel:

Ur leader? How educated are u?
professor. Answer me.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail: Fani-Kayode Blocked From Entering Court By Security by Godfullsam(m): 12:56pm On Apr 25, 2017
ObikeNkem:
Governor Ayodele Peter Fayose a Yoruba man is currently in court in support Of Nnamdi Kanu. Femi Fani Kayode another Yoruba man is also presently in court in support of Biafra. How come the Yoruba leaders are the only one supporting biafra? Where are our own shameless south east governors?
Isn't it obvious that our leaders in Igboland are lilly-livered, gutless, spinelss, and effeminate cowards

Ask ur fellow IPODS.

That is why u guys are best described as chest beaters.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail: Fani-Kayode Blocked From Entering Court By Security by remybj(m): 12:57pm On Apr 25, 2017
ObikeNkem:
Governor Ayodele Peter Fayose a Yoruba man is currently in court in support Of Nnamdi Kanu. Femi Fani Kayode another Yoruba man is also presently in court in support of Biafra. How come the Yoruba leaders are the only one supporting biafra? Where are our own shameless south east governors?
Isn't it obvious that our leaders in Igboland are lilly-livered, gutless, spinelss, and effeminate cowards
they all have vested interest that needs to be protected
don't you wonder why granted bail all of a sudden when the trial judge have denied him bail before
#political solution taking its place
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail: Fani-Kayode Blocked From Entering Court By Security by chesterlee(m): 12:59pm On Apr 25, 2017
Chapterr5ive:

FFK and Fayose, both Afonjas are in court to support this man yet you are insulting them. What do you guys want? You will never face the North tormenting you but insulting those that dont even care about you. Pathetic

E PAIN AM....Lmao grin

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail: Fani-Kayode Blocked From Entering Court By Security by Adecks01(m): 12:59pm On Apr 25, 2017
What was their reason for such unconstitutional action? Well!! Atlast he entered
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail: Fani-Kayode Blocked From Entering Court By Security by factwriter(m): 1:02pm On Apr 25, 2017
freethesheeple:

it might take time but someday Kanu will be free!!!!!!

I agree with you

Though I never liked his style, he started this liberation thing on a wrong foot. Maybe if it was during GEL reign he might have successfully forged some headway,

but things were already fragile and delicate when Kanu tried to rise. The whole nation was looking for a rebirth from years of misrule plaqued mostly by insecurity and poor economy management. Tensions were hyped.

The new government needed to establish a firm, unwavering, Un-Jonathan like kind of assertive authority. Basically "scape goats" were sought to set examples.

Alas, Kanu presented the opportunity with himself.

As an advocate of "One Nigeria" I do not pity him but when I think of all the Ibo indigenes (the Governors, Senators, Legislators, Commissioners, Ambassadors and all the numerous influence wielding vips in the same Ibo geography) that Kanu is suppose to be fighting for, and how they all continue to successfully advance their various personal endeavours as a citizen of Nigeria while Kanu rots in detention, I feel very very bad and sorry for him.

Even the late Nelson Mandela enjoyed psychological support from his kinsmen while locked up for nearly three decades.

As a conclusion I seriously doubt the existence of loyalty within the Ibo race themselves. As recent history has shown the only thing the Ibos owe Kanu is the half hearted ceremonial act of waving of placards.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail: Fani-Kayode Blocked From Entering Court By Security by factwriter(m): 1:05pm On Apr 25, 2017
ObikeNkem:

You nailed it.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail: Fani-Kayode Blocked From Entering Court By Security by Klington: 1:06pm On Apr 25, 2017
Freedom is not cheap
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail: Fani-Kayode Blocked From Entering Court By Security by CEOAF: 1:07pm On Apr 25, 2017
The answer is simple.They are the ones using IPOB to destabilise Nigeria and the government
Temidayo9:
Not a lawyer , not a witness, whats his business there?
May be sympathiser
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail: Fani-Kayode Blocked From Entering Court By Security by Agbalanze(m): 1:07pm On Apr 25, 2017
akpumping7720:
FFK is too forward. was he invited in d first place?
He needs no invitation to show his support.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail: Fani-Kayode Blocked From Entering Court By Security by solarage: 1:08pm On Apr 25, 2017
No matter how long it takes justice and truth will always prevail
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail: Fani-Kayode Blocked From Entering Court By Security by Austinoiz(m): 1:09pm On Apr 25, 2017
seunlly:
this shouldn't have made front page...
I dislike IPOB news.

Go and die nah. Who cares about your brown roofs and teeth?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail: Fani-Kayode Blocked From Entering Court By Security by Priest69(m): 1:17pm On Apr 25, 2017
seunlly:
this shouldn't have made front page...
I dislike IPOB news.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail: Fani-Kayode Blocked From Entering Court By Security by loopmongoat: 1:17pm On Apr 25, 2017
Where are those afonjas that said that kanu will never be set free
They should Bury their heads in shame

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail: Fani-Kayode Blocked From Entering Court By Security by Chapterr5ive: 1:17pm On Apr 25, 2017
chesterlee:

E PAIN AM....Lmao grin

Pain? You are truly a kid, no working brain at all. Smh
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail: Fani-Kayode Blocked From Entering Court By Security by Nobody: 1:19pm On Apr 25, 2017
PapaBrowne:
I'm not a fan of Nnamdi Kanu. I don't like any rhetoric that motivates hate.

However I believe Nnamdi Kanu must be freed as he hasn't done anything to warrant having him locked up this long.

Here is an oxymoron.

Keep quiet if you don't know what to say. Must you comment?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail: Fani-Kayode Blocked From Entering Court By Security by Nobody: 1:19pm On Apr 25, 2017
fiftynaira:
Buhari has just shot himself on the leg.
o
Maybe the sickness has finally gotten to him,he's beginning to see clearly how he unknowingly made Nnamdi a national figure ,whom many lost their lives for,but in his case,many are wishing him death. Ndo

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail: Fani-Kayode Blocked From Entering Court By Security by eldoradoxx: 1:20pm On Apr 25, 2017
Temidayo9:
Not a lawyer , not a witness, whats his business there?
May be sympathiser
The Court is a public place and except if a Court gives an order to the contrary, every Nigerian citizen has right to enter the court room and observe proceedings in any case.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail: Fani-Kayode Blocked From Entering Court By Security by oilsuop: 1:22pm On Apr 25, 2017
We the ultimate afonjas will not sleep this week sad

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail: Fani-Kayode Blocked From Entering Court By Security by Nobody: 1:24pm On Apr 25, 2017
Cladez:
NNAMDI KANU HAS FINALLY BEEN GRANTED BAIL. ABA IS EXTREMELY HOT

Please somebori upload pinshures for us na.

open thread and mention me please
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail: Fani-Kayode Blocked From Entering Court By Security by Nobody: 1:25pm On Apr 25, 2017
jamesharryson:
Nnamdi KANU has been granted bail. There is excessive celebration here in Aba

open thread, upload pinshure and mention me please

thank you
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail: Fani-Kayode Blocked From Entering Court By Security by SAHACO(m): 1:35pm On Apr 25, 2017
Because of Fayose and FFK good will l have decide to forgive Modath.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail: Fani-Kayode Blocked From Entering Court By Security by ChiefSweetus: 1:39pm On Apr 25, 2017
ObikeNkem:
Food for thought....

P.s.
Hard to forget this OBVIOUS opportunist trying to tap into the Nnamdi guy's geniune popularity with South Eastern masses. Love the fact that Nnamdi knows the game and probably thinks little of the political charlatan.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail: Fani-Kayode Blocked From Entering Court By Security by drnoel: 1:40pm On Apr 25, 2017
Deepfreezer:
professor. Answer me.

Are u sure? U sound completely uneducated. No insults meant.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail: Fani-Kayode Blocked From Entering Court By Security by ChubbychummyICE(f): 1:46pm On Apr 25, 2017
ObikeNkem:
Who told u ffk is dere to support Biafra's? Maybe u didn't know about his speack against biafrans huh? Dia was no need mentioning d Igbo leaders coz dia countless dere in support of dis dude. Dia only showing dat dia are still few out of d non Igbo's dat still care bou d Igbo's. But did u ever wonder why ffk wasn't allowed in initially, coz he was dere to make trouble.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail: Fani-Kayode Blocked From Entering Court By Security by jrusky(m): 1:48pm On Apr 25, 2017
chesterlee:
Nnamdi KANU is finally Out on bail!!!!

Afonjas how market?

You are one of the reason Igbo as people has no place in history of love and common sense. Please may I ask you where are the Igbo leaders around or inside the court So in your miserable life from this little indication of what has happened in the court can't you see that Igbo people are their own problem? Please where is Okorocha? Please where is Onu? Please where is Ngige? please I ask where is your father I mean your real father but its the Yoruba who still came to show support yet you are attacking them you are very very and very stupid. Nwanne you are a goat I repeat you are a bloody he-goat how I wish to see you one on one I will slap you so hard to the point you will lost your eardrum.

I can see your cowardliness and I have said this so many time that Igbo are afraid of the Hausa and Fulani like mad if not the people that kept the bloody kanu in prison till his bail you refused to abuse them but abuse the tribe that show their support for his freedom, Nwanne thunder fire you and your papa bloody useless hating goat. Go to hell you disgust me with passion.

NL mod I'm sorry if I came too hard on this goat people like him can really drive you mad. Very annoying indeed Afonja stood for his freedom , they stood by him throughout his prison period yet he is abusing them what a nonsense. Where is his father, why can't his father come from village to support kanu or he has no father?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail: Fani-Kayode Blocked From Entering Court By Security by Nobody: 1:59pm On Apr 25, 2017
Play on
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail: Fani-Kayode Blocked From Entering Court By Security by Cladez(m): 2:02pm On Apr 25, 2017
TheLordIsGr8:

Please somebori upload pinshures for us na.

open thread and mention me please
My phone's camera is not good buh i can cleary tell you the celebration and victory song is wonderful. Crowd too much
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail: Fani-Kayode Blocked From Entering Court By Security by kelechi17(m): 2:02pm On Apr 25, 2017
jrusky:

You are one of the reason Igbo as people has no place in history of love and common sense. Please may I ask you where are the Igbo leaders around or inside the court So in your miserable life from this little indication of what has happened in the court can't you see that Igbo people are their own problem? Please where is Okorocha? Please where is Onu? Please where is Ngige? please I ask where is your father I mean your real father but its the Yoruba who still came to show support yet you are attacking them you are very very and very stupid. Nwanne you are a goat I repeat you are a bloody he-goat how I wish to see you one on one I will slap you so hard to the point you will lost your eardrum.

I can see your cowardliness and I have said this so many time that Igbo are afraid of the Hausa and Fulani like mad if not the people that kept the bloody kanu in prison till his bail you refused to abuse them but abuse the tribe that show their support for his freedom, Nwanne thunder fire you and your papa bloody useless hating goat. Go to hell you disgust me with passion.

NL mod I'm sorry if I came too hard on this goat people like him can really drive you mad. Very annoying indeed Afonja stood for his freedom , they stood by him throughout his prison period yet he is abusing them what a nonsense. Where is his father, why can't his father come from village to support kanu or he has no father?

enough of d ibo and Yoruba war 2 notable sons of oduduwa where live present to show their support to Nnamdi KANU ...where whr our own leaders ? Ndigbo enuf forget abt wateva we must have said to our selves before d Yoruba's are Neva our enemy ..yes many of dem still remain blind to d pipe one Nigeria dream but many of dem also know thr is no future here ....we can hug and forget nw and forge a beta and powerful region to put d Hausa Fulani where dey belong for dey are our eternal enemy
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail: Fani-Kayode Blocked From Entering Court By Security by vickylincon(m): 2:04pm On Apr 25, 2017
linearity:

The last time I checked, the Nigerian court is still a public place and citizens can visit.

If you have the time, try to visit some court proceedings as an a citizen, you might learn a thing or two about how the process of justice works in this country. The TVs, movies and films filter a lot and in most cases distort what is been feed to the public, resulting in us having the wrong perceptions.
go there na. When your phone ring, that's when you will know the real thing. I can't even go there.. Na way to prison na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"SARS Officers Can't Join SWAT" - IGP Adamu / Tinubu Rally: Adeleke Under Fire For Withdrawing Market Women’s Vehicles / Picture Of President Jonathan In Aso Rock Villa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.