Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,767 members, 7,851,620 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:20 AM

Sick Tekno Gives An Update On His Health - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sick Tekno Gives An Update On His Health (32625 Views)

Sick Tekno In Tears Blushing As His Wife Lola Sings Happily For... / Celebrity News: Sick Tekno Sorry To Disappoint Fans, Seeks Prayers / Mark Zuckerberg Gives An Epic Reply To A Follower About Christmas(see Screenshot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sick Tekno Gives An Update On His Health by johnstar(m): 1:00pm On Apr 25, 2017
Ok

Goodness

Yawa dey b dat o, if him nor well grin

Abi wn gal wey him pana don gv am diseases?

Make him duro ooo
Re: Sick Tekno Gives An Update On His Health by bmxshop: 1:00pm On Apr 25, 2017
Acid reflux and u travel to USA, hmm dia is God oo.
Re: Sick Tekno Gives An Update On His Health by tribalistseun: 1:00pm On Apr 25, 2017
PLANETMARS:
who e epp
you wey dey scam people on Bitcoin who you help.
Re: Sick Tekno Gives An Update On His Health by Nobody: 1:03pm On Apr 25, 2017
jerrybakermillz:
You ask for help na e no help you? Idiot, you, yourself who u do epp? (
leave that bastard
Re: Sick Tekno Gives An Update On His Health by icestrings(m): 1:04pm On Apr 25, 2017
And here you have it

Re: Sick Tekno Gives An Update On His Health by Nobody: 1:06pm On Apr 25, 2017
So he travelled all the way to the states to treat acid reflux.

Hmmmm..
Na so our doctors bad reach for naija

1 Like

Re: Sick Tekno Gives An Update On His Health by Autovox: 1:06pm On Apr 25, 2017
Pls where is the idiotic Buhari sef
Re: Sick Tekno Gives An Update On His Health by Livefreeordieha(m): 1:07pm On Apr 25, 2017
chimebube:
Nigerian musician, Tekno, who travelled to the United States after suffering from Acid Reflux, which caused him severe chest pain and being subsequently joined by his new girlfriend, Lola Rae, has disclosed that he feels much more better now.

The MMMG artiste who disclosed this in an Instagram post in the early hours of today, has since been getting words of encouragement from his fans.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/04/tekno-gives-update-on-his-health.html

rude boy wey dey play with big toys.
Re: Sick Tekno Gives An Update On His Health by CyberGypsy(m): 1:09pm On Apr 25, 2017
Okay !
Re: Sick Tekno Gives An Update On His Health by icestrings(m): 1:09pm On Apr 25, 2017
nnamdi1998:
leave that bastard
Jenifer go talk say "de thiree both of you need help"
Hw wuna want make him ask for epp? Wuna get tekno number?
Mtchwwwww undecided
nnamdi1998:
leave that bastard
Jenifer go talk say "de thiree both of you need help"
Hw wuna want make him ask for epp? Wuna get tekno number?
Mtchwwwww

Re: Sick Tekno Gives An Update On His Health by Daddybright1986(m): 1:10pm On Apr 25, 2017
When you are dating a "God fearing educated & civilized Lady who has class & ambition" you will get texts massage like these:-

6:00am.
Good Morning my dear. Hope you had a wonderful night. How are you today? Wake up' say ur prayers & get ready 4 work. Don't 4get to apply 4that vacancy I showed you yesterday..I Love u muaaah..!!!

2:00pm -
Yes darling. hope you have taken your lunch? am
heading out 4 lunch' now. Talk later. Take care of yourself. Love u:-

6pm
Hello Besty ' I'm at Crunchies Fast food now' what should I buy 4 u?!!

But when you are dating any of this "Slay Queen ,Bae or Pepper Dem Gang" whose asset is her looks as well as crazy with fashion u will get texts like these:-

6:00am
Hello Boo! How far naa! Was Fun yesterday at d club. Hope u are not still having d hang over. Lol PLS remember to send me Credit. See u later.

12:00pm
I'm broke! Can u just help me out with some money if u can. I want to change my wardrobe. Muah!

6:00pm
Hi Boo' looks like u ve forgotten d shoes u
promised me.

Anyways' I'm at d shop where they sell Human hair & Clothes. Just eyeing this beautiful make - up kit. U will like it! Muah!

But when u don't date at all u get texts like:-

Airtel:-
Enjoy 6 times d value of every recharge on d Airtel network when u recharge with * 555*PIN#.

MTN:-
Dear customer' do u know that u can get 4times of what you recharge on ur phone? Simply dial * 888*pin# the service cost is free!!!#TGIF

55846:-
Your number is among the people selected to win 20million naira.... Call Mr SOLOMON on 08036161....... to claim ur prize.....

Good day My people have a lovely Week Ahead.....

2 Likes

Re: Sick Tekno Gives An Update On His Health by PLANETMARS(m): 1:15pm On Apr 25, 2017
tribalistseun:
you wey dey scam people on Bitcoin who you help.
name one soul I. don scam or shut d hell up
Re: Sick Tekno Gives An Update On His Health by w1sEmAn: 1:48pm On Apr 25, 2017
THE GUY DE USE 10G NETWORK...LOL
Re: Sick Tekno Gives An Update On His Health by Cleff4u(m): 2:20pm On Apr 25, 2017
thank GOD that you are okay now. waiting for another hit track, my gut i believe u
Re: Sick Tekno Gives An Update On His Health by bebe2(f): 2:34pm On Apr 25, 2017
All the America due to acid reflux shocked
Re: Sick Tekno Gives An Update On His Health by Jace234(m): 2:36pm On Apr 25, 2017
Get well soon my guy. We still need ur talent for this industry
Re: Sick Tekno Gives An Update On His Health by pat1612(m): 2:47pm On Apr 25, 2017
My gate man was having GERD yesterday and i bought him omeprazole 20mg and he is dancing angry angry
Re: Sick Tekno Gives An Update On His Health by Mesutlewy(m): 2:49pm On Apr 25, 2017
Get well soon Mr tekno
we need u more than buhari
Re: Sick Tekno Gives An Update On His Health by UgwuKristian: 3:05pm On Apr 25, 2017
Mtchew, that one that is always feeling like he's the freshest guy alive.
Re: Sick Tekno Gives An Update On His Health by RealHaute: 4:52pm On Apr 25, 2017
Safiaa:
We thank God.

Next.

I wonder if there's any occurence of the word 'nice' in your dictionary.
Re: Sick Tekno Gives An Update On His Health by Innocent112(m): 5:03pm On Apr 25, 2017
jerrybakermillz:
Kk.. Quick recovery homie

Some idiotic fool above and below me dey ask who Tekno help? Abeg who una don help? .... Just because Tekno dey give all the girls cassava wey una dey only wish n see for una dreams, fuccck boiz been hating on him
lol
Re: Sick Tekno Gives An Update On His Health by anigeorge379(m): 5:33pm On Apr 25, 2017
Yawa
Re: Sick Tekno Gives An Update On His Health by steved9ice: 8:12pm On Apr 25, 2017
PLANETMARS:
who e epp
hu u don epp....
Re: Sick Tekno Gives An Update On His Health by bayodayo(m): 9:58pm On Apr 25, 2017
I am still in shock to hear to someone travel because of acid reflux (GERD).which can be treated readily here in Nigeria with less than $20. we are in deep trouble on naija

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh, Others Reveal Why They Did Plastic Surgery / Eddie Van Halen Dies Of Cancer Aged 65 / Omi: Gabriellee Slumps Off A Car Roof Promoting His New Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.