Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,475 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Stephanie Otobo Kimora: 'I Depend On You' (Video) - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Stephanie Otobo Kimora: 'I Depend On You' (Video) (21613 Views)

DOWNLOAD MP3: Femi Okunuga – I Depend On You / Stephanie Otobo Releases New Music Titled " I Depend On You" / Kimora - "GIRLFRIEND": Stephanie Otobo's Music Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephanie Otobo Kimora: 'I Depend On You' (Video) by Fyzt: 3:51pm On Apr 25, 2017
Her Music is really cool, Nice One otobo
Re: Stephanie Otobo Kimora: 'I Depend On You' (Video) by vRendoh(m): 3:57pm On Apr 25, 2017
grin
Comment reserve I.....I laf o
Re: Stephanie Otobo Kimora: 'I Depend On You' (Video) by Usguy(m): 4:00pm On Apr 25, 2017
fraud Sulaiman come and see ur side chick.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo Kimora: 'I Depend On You' (Video) by incredibleace(m): 4:04pm On Apr 25, 2017
HumanistMike:
She's a business woman. Hoe business is still business.

please,how much is her hoe? I want to buy three.
Re: Stephanie Otobo Kimora: 'I Depend On You' (Video) by iwattpro(m): 4:15pm On Apr 25, 2017
TenPassfour:
When will I be on front page This year I must make it to front page God help me
just kill a snake you will be there grin
Re: Stephanie Otobo Kimora: 'I Depend On You' (Video) by bukitt: 4:18pm On Apr 25, 2017
AntiWailer:
Depend on who ?

U no depend on Apostle again ?

Hahahaha otobo abi olobo ft alfa suleiman hahahaha oh 9ja my lovely country. Ashawo kobo kobo.
Re: Stephanie Otobo Kimora: 'I Depend On You' (Video) by delishpot: 4:24pm On Apr 25, 2017
All apostle's women are entering studio. It's all good. Wey that one wey e buy car for? When she go enter her own studio?
Re: Stephanie Otobo Kimora: 'I Depend On You' (Video) by divineappo(m): 5:19pm On Apr 25, 2017
so, she eventually got a media hype, via character assassination and FALSE accusations. so that her music she was planning to release will Sell.

what a devilish strategy.
God go punish this girl.

she finally invested her payment from Kaduna in shooting music video. interesting!

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo Kimora: 'I Depend On You' (Video) by nextstep(m): 5:19pm On Apr 25, 2017
This song, is just awful. tongue

*struts out of thread*
Re: Stephanie Otobo Kimora: 'I Depend On You' (Video) by thrillionaire(m): 5:58pm On Apr 25, 2017
Just imagine the choir in apostle Suleiman's church performing this song on a Sunday service shocked
Re: Stephanie Otobo Kimora: 'I Depend On You' (Video) by nicko28(f): 6:47pm On Apr 25, 2017
Don't judge, only Almighty God know the hidden things. I like the song lyrics though.
Re: Stephanie Otobo Kimora: 'I Depend On You' (Video) by jbhill(m): 6:58pm On Apr 25, 2017
gospel what?
Re: Stephanie Otobo Kimora: 'I Depend On You' (Video) by BiggyBamBam: 8:59pm On Apr 25, 2017
The music is so drab and lacks depth. She is trying hard to make people accept her as a serious musician.
It seems this girl is now beginning to see that there is nothing in life without God.
The only positive thing I see in the video, is that she dresses well and not like a prostitute.
But it remains to be seen how many churches would invite her to perform this song on their pulpit.
Re: Stephanie Otobo Kimora: 'I Depend On You' (Video) by Quinblis: 9:02pm On Apr 25, 2017
Issorite!!

Re: Stephanie Otobo Kimora: 'I Depend On You' (Video) by Nobody: 9:35pm On Apr 25, 2017
After using her lie lie Apostle propaganda gather popularity.
Now she wan use am sell her music. E no go wekk ko le wekk.
Who kno her before the bruhaha grin
Wetin olosho wan sing sef.
Re: Stephanie Otobo Kimora: 'I Depend On You' (Video) by Image123(m): 10:07pm On Apr 25, 2017
Otobo too is a gospel singer? God, please give me your patience.
Re: Stephanie Otobo Kimora: 'I Depend On You' (Video) by DorisK(f): 11:45pm On Apr 25, 2017
Who is Stephanie otopbo again?
Re: Stephanie Otobo Kimora: 'I Depend On You' (Video) by weedtheweeds: 5:14am On Apr 26, 2017
Forget sentiment, the song is not trashy. It has good harmony and well arranged. She might not be gifted vocally, but give her credit for her work.
And, do not call anyone trashy. You are not better than her. Stop this hate and be sensible when you talk about your fellow human being. you might hate her for revealing the secret love affair that Suleiman would wish it laid under the carpet but she has confessed her sins. God is looking for repentant sinners who can confess their sins and move on. Suleiman should hold a press briefing if he is innocent and he should confess so as to win God's forgiveness too. Take your hate elsewhere. you have no right to judge the poor and brave girl. I respect her courage
Dexter247:
Trashy song by a trashy lady undecided
Re: Stephanie Otobo Kimora: 'I Depend On You' (Video) by Nobody: 7:49am On Apr 26, 2017
weedtheweeds:
Forget sentiment, the song is not trashy. It has good harmony and well arranged. She might not be gifted vocally, but give her credit for her work.
And, do not call anyone trashy. I am not better than her . Stop this hate and be sensible when you talk about your fellow human being. you might hate her for revealing the secret love affair that Suleiman would wish it laid under the carpet but she has confessed her sins. God is looking for repentant sinners who can confess their sins and move on. Suleiman should hold a press briefing if he is innocent and he should confess so as to win God's forgiveness too. Take your hate elsewhere. you have no right to judge the poor and brave girl. I respect her courage

fixed
Re: Stephanie Otobo Kimora: 'I Depend On You' (Video) by weedtheweeds: 9:10am On Apr 26, 2017
I am fixed, YES! You got yourself to fix because your self-righteousness will lead you nowhere. Your feral comment on Stephanie Otobo keeps her winning. Guess who sleeps peacefully every night, STEPHANIE! When you clear your conscience you win. She has a new song. like or hate, it has been released and you have used her hard-earned money to watch it. Stephanie would never spend a kobo on your life. She is a star in your head. You cannot call a human being a trash and feel you will not be called out on it. She is ten steps ahead of you, dig it? You are a nobody to the world and nairaland is your only way to vent your frustration. Be sensible!
Dexter247:

fixed
Re: Stephanie Otobo Kimora: 'I Depend On You' (Video) by jamace(m): 9:20am On Apr 26, 2017
Everybody using God's name to promote their businesses. God are you still there?! angry
Re: Stephanie Otobo Kimora: 'I Depend On You' (Video) by Nobody: 9:51am On Apr 26, 2017
weedtheweeds:
I am fixed, YES! I got myself to fix because my self-righteousness will lead me nowhere. My feral comment on Stephanie Otobo keeps her winning. Guess who sleeps peacefully every night, STEPHANIE! When I clear my conscience I win. She has a new song. like or hate, it has been released and I have used her hard-earned money to watch it. Stephanie would never spend a kobo on my life. She is a star in my head. I cannot call a human being a trash and feel I will not be called out on it. She is ten steps ahead of me, dig it? I am a nobody to the world and nairaland is my way to vent my frustration. I have to Be sensible!

Of course, enjoy...
Re: Stephanie Otobo Kimora: 'I Depend On You' (Video) by weedtheweeds: 10:18am On Apr 26, 2017
Farewell!
Dexter247:

Of course, enjoy...
Re: Stephanie Otobo Kimora: 'I Depend On You' (Video) by Smartademu(m): 10:59am On Apr 26, 2017
Okayyyy! Now we know why she was making all that noise: To draw attention to her side and then drop a single. Shameless ashawo!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

VIDEO - Tekno Ft. PHYNO, Flavour - Duro Remix (download) / Why Do African Artistes Find It Hard To Break Into The Nigerian Market? / Dbanj Oliver Twist Official Video HD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.