Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,428 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:26 AM

Stephanie Otobo Kimora: 'I Depend On You' (Video) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Stephanie Otobo Kimora: 'I Depend On You' (Video) (21599 Views)

DOWNLOAD MP3: Femi Okunuga – I Depend On You / Stephanie Otobo Releases New Music Titled " I Depend On You" / Kimora - "GIRLFRIEND": Stephanie Otobo's Music Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stephanie Otobo Kimora: 'I Depend On You' (Video) by hollawaley2: 1:17pm On Apr 25, 2017
controversial Canada-based Nigerian singer, Stephanie Otobo has released a video of her song "I Depend on You"
Ms. Otobo is the estranged lover of Apostle Johnson Suleman.
watch-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ry6KUA9se_o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Otobo Kimora: 'I Depend On You' (Video) by AntiWailer: 1:31pm On Apr 25, 2017
Depend on who ?

U no depend on Apostle again ?

70 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stephanie Otobo Kimora: 'I Depend On You' (Video) by Nobody: 1:33pm On Apr 25, 2017
LOL

4 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo Kimora: 'I Depend On You' (Video) by yeyeboi(m): 3:04pm On Apr 25, 2017
lol cheesy

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stephanie Otobo Kimora: 'I Depend On You' (Video) by BabaCommander: 3:04pm On Apr 25, 2017
undecided So it's because of this she's been causing all these commotions?

I hope Sulele sulele dance step is included grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Otobo Kimora: 'I Depend On You' (Video) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Apr 25, 2017
Trashy song by a trashy lady undecided

40 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo Kimora: 'I Depend On You' (Video) by TenPassfour(m): 3:04pm On Apr 25, 2017
When will I be on front page
This year I must make it to front page
God help me

6 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo Kimora: 'I Depend On You' (Video) by HumanistMike(m): 3:04pm On Apr 25, 2017
She's a business woman. Hoe business is still business.

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo Kimora: 'I Depend On You' (Video) by twilliamx(m): 3:05pm On Apr 25, 2017
Lol. Baba God you dey try...if i was you by now i go don run out of thunder and out of people

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Otobo Kimora: 'I Depend On You' (Video) by naijafun: 3:05pm On Apr 25, 2017
OK
Re: Stephanie Otobo Kimora: 'I Depend On You' (Video) by Talk2Bella(f): 3:05pm On Apr 25, 2017
she's a dependant ofcos lol

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo Kimora: 'I Depend On You' (Video) by kizygist: 3:05pm On Apr 25, 2017
Who is she depending on this time? I guess I need to listen to the music and get everything word for word. Read what a lady wrote on Twitter few hours after she announced she is off the market.
http://www.updatesflow.tk/2017/04/few-hours-after-saying-she-is-off.html
Re: Stephanie Otobo Kimora: 'I Depend On You' (Video) by NotNairalandi(m): 3:05pm On Apr 25, 2017
Na this song she sing for one Apostulu like that,de man use vex nack akpako commot for her head grin grin

tell me who she will sing this kind efulefu song to and de person no go use his oblukus nack mmuo ojo commot for her head grin

abeg tiri gbosaaa for the Apos tulu grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Otobo Kimora: 'I Depend On You' (Video) by SalamRushdie: 3:05pm On Apr 25, 2017
Madness everywhere

9 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo Kimora: 'I Depend On You' (Video) by AngelicBeing: 3:06pm On Apr 25, 2017
sad sad
Re: Stephanie Otobo Kimora: 'I Depend On You' (Video) by kingmekus(m): 3:06pm On Apr 25, 2017
All these media brouhaha is just to promote a trashy song,I knew this lady was up to something,you drag the name of a man of God just to create a media hype for your upcoming useless song, anybody that will quote me to tell me trash will die before 12 midnight.

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stephanie Otobo Kimora: 'I Depend On You' (Video) by goldedprince: 3:06pm On Apr 25, 2017
TenPassfour:
whats special about being in front page?
Re: Stephanie Otobo Kimora: 'I Depend On You' (Video) by emeijeh(m): 3:06pm On Apr 25, 2017
Otobo wear celophane dey sing worship song?
I never knew she is a christian

TenPassfour:
This year I must make it to front page
God help me
Receive frontpage slap first.... then you will come and tell us if where you are is second page

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stephanie Otobo Kimora: 'I Depend On You' (Video) by RonMos: 3:06pm On Apr 25, 2017
no wonder
so all d sex scandal Oshi was her own bbnaija to get fame Ehn. after that a new video.

9 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo Kimora: 'I Depend On You' (Video) by lollypeezle(m): 3:06pm On Apr 25, 2017
Who else didn't bother to check out the video?

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Stephanie Otobo Kimora: 'I Depend On You' (Video) by llprincztonp(m): 3:06pm On Apr 25, 2017
for her mind she don blow whistle for a living

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo Kimora: 'I Depend On You' (Video) by Toketimt: 3:06pm On Apr 25, 2017
Excellent.................if Apostle Sulaiman the fraud can still mount the pulpit, Otobo also should be able to release a gospel song

6 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo Kimora: 'I Depend On You' (Video) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Apr 25, 2017
what the Bleep is this shit.
Re: Stephanie Otobo Kimora: 'I Depend On You' (Video) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Apr 25, 2017
She got free publicity from the scandal and now lots of people will be be curious and download the song. Thereafter her music career will be on the rise. She got her publicity strategy right. It was a masterstroke.

7 Likes

..na so she turn celebrity.

3 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo Kimora: 'I Depend On You' (Video) by Simeony007(m): 3:06pm On Apr 25, 2017
You want to finish the man of god
hollawaley2:
controversial Canada-based Nigerian singer, Stephanie Otobo has released a video of her song "I Depend on You"
Ms. Otobo is the estranged lover of Apostle Johnson Suleman.
watch-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ry6KUA9se_o

Otobo dey shine, Apostle dey shine while the public get entertained.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo Kimora: 'I Depend On You' (Video) by nerodenero: 3:06pm On Apr 25, 2017
Riding on the popularity of the Apostle!

Who holy pass?

Apostle should tame his third leg and the LovePeddler should get a job.

Her fame won't last.

8 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo Kimora: 'I Depend On You' (Video) by smartty68(m): 3:07pm On Apr 25, 2017
Craze people everywhere

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo Kimora: 'I Depend On You' (Video) by SlimBrawnie(f): 3:07pm On Apr 25, 2017
I can't judge anyway..
Re: Stephanie Otobo Kimora: 'I Depend On You' (Video) by Erngie(f): 3:07pm On Apr 25, 2017
LOL. Clowns everywhere. Maybe the scandal didn't pay well so she won use music recover the remaining dough

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

VIDEO - Tekno Ft. PHYNO, Flavour - Duro Remix (download) / Why Do African Artistes Find It Hard To Break Into The Nigerian Market? / Burna Boy - Let Go Ft. Kizz Daniel, Mayorkun, Small Doctor, Zoro & Kaffy (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.