Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,832 members, 7,820,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

The Popularity And Massive Cult-like Following Of Nnamdi Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Popularity And Massive Cult-like Following Of Nnamdi Kanu (1844 Views)

This Is What Major Markets In Anambra Looks Like Following Their Close Down / Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial / Buhari Enjoys ‘cult-like’ Followership; Ekweremadu, PDP Govs Supporting Him – BM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Popularity And Massive Cult-like Following Of Nnamdi Kanu by Princewill1(m): 2:24pm On Apr 25, 2017
The Igbos are so Republican that you can hardly in their history see anyone who commands respect across board like the lives of Tinubu in the west or Sultan and Buhari in the north.

Presently, there is no political,traditional or religious leader in the east who command crowd and respect like Nnamdi Kanu.

Is it: Ekwueme,Iwuanyawu,Orji Kalu,Arthur Eze,Governors, Senators, Obi of Onitsha,Mbaka etc all these people has limited power within their domain.

The massive cult-like following of KANU is increasing by the day.He is seen by some as a prophet, while some view him as both a political and religious leader. Tens of thousands of Igbo youths have converted to Judaism because of Kanu's Jewish teachings on radio. Come out on any Saturday morning on the streets of Aba or Onitsha, you will notice; mostly young people wearing Jewish kippah heading to the synagogue.

The fastest means to attract mob beating or attack in the east,is to talk ill of KANU in the public.

Nnamdi KANU is more or less a government. He has fixed 30th May as a sit at home day(public holiday), on that day you see that there is a government under a government.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Popularity And Massive Cult-like Following Of Nnamdi Kanu by Fresia01(f): 9:44pm On Apr 25, 2017
The guy don turn mini god.. ..i pray his wish comes true

2 Likes

Re: The Popularity And Massive Cult-like Following Of Nnamdi Kanu by lumenkristy: 10:24pm On Apr 25, 2017
Please open where is the address of the the syngouge in onisha because I know almost all the nooks and crannies at onitsha? Please when nest you want to post your lies have little respect for the truth.

1 Like

Re: The Popularity And Massive Cult-like Following Of Nnamdi Kanu by kingzizzy: 10:28pm On Apr 25, 2017
Igbos respect freedom fighters

5 Likes

Re: The Popularity And Massive Cult-like Following Of Nnamdi Kanu by 1Rebel: 10:44pm On Apr 25, 2017
I thought I was the only one who noticed this. In all of Igbo land, no single individual commands so much respect and following like Kanu. There's a saying in Igbo "Igbo enwero eze". We have no king, but we will follow Kanu till the last. cool

5 Likes

Re: The Popularity And Massive Cult-like Following Of Nnamdi Kanu by AbuEzeFemi(m): 10:47pm On Apr 25, 2017
Nigeria shall remain one forever

Re: The Popularity And Massive Cult-like Following Of Nnamdi Kanu by RisingSun1: 3:00pm On Jul 03, 2017
Biafra will surely come
Re: The Popularity And Massive Cult-like Following Of Nnamdi Kanu by omobabalawo: 3:08pm On Jul 03, 2017
Re: The Popularity And Massive Cult-like Following Of Nnamdi Kanu by Ogbuefi2020: 4:03pm On Jul 03, 2017
can any of the looters you mentioned leave his comfort zone and go to prison for many years for the sake of his people?? Even Tompolo ran away showing that is a part of the political looters and not fighting for his people
Re: The Popularity And Massive Cult-like Following Of Nnamdi Kanu by EzeUche(m): 4:09pm On Jul 03, 2017
Before Nnamdi Kanu, there was Ojukwu.

And before Ojukwu there was Dr. Michael Okpara and Nnamdi Azikiwe.

All of these men were remarkable leaders for their generation.

Nnamdi Kanu is the leader of our generation.

1 Like

Re: The Popularity And Massive Cult-like Following Of Nnamdi Kanu by dudebuck: 4:15pm On Jul 03, 2017
I viewed Judaism somehow in the past, but since Nnamdi kanu, I changed my views about the religion. Though I will still remain a Christian. I don't believe in trinity.
Re: The Popularity And Massive Cult-like Following Of Nnamdi Kanu by RisingSun1: 9:11pm On Jul 03, 2017
dudebuck:
I viewed Judaism somehow in the past, but since Nnamdi kanu, I changed my views about the religion. Though I will still remain a Christian. I don't believe in trinity.
Is it possible to be a Christian and not believe in Trinity? that's God the father, son and holy spirit.
Re: The Popularity And Massive Cult-like Following Of Nnamdi Kanu by dudebuck: 9:51pm On Jul 03, 2017
RisingSun1:
Is it possible to be a Christian and not believe in Trinity? that's God the father, son and holy spirit.
The Father and the Son are different persons please! Where in the Bible do you find the word trinity? If you can show me you win.
Re: The Popularity And Massive Cult-like Following Of Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jul 03, 2017
Even Ojukwu never commanded crowd like Nnamdi Kanu. He is a special bred of human.
Re: The Popularity And Massive Cult-like Following Of Nnamdi Kanu by RisingSun1: 10:04pm On Jul 03, 2017
dudebuck:
The Father and the Son are different persons please! Where in the Bible do you find the word trinity? If you can show me you win.
I practice Judaism,am only surprised to see a Christian who do not believe in Trinity.

That's why I asked the question
Re: The Popularity And Massive Cult-like Following Of Nnamdi Kanu by dudebuck: 10:22pm On Jul 03, 2017
RisingSun1:
I practice Judaism,am only surprised to see a Christian who do not believe in Trinity.

That's why I asked the question
As a JW I met a person when I was still in secondary school, he was a Sabbatharian, which I think is Judaism, we agreed on very many things to the chagrin of the Pentecostals and Catholics. One is on the issue of Trinity. This is one pagan teaching that was inserted into the gospel by emperor Constantine when he converted to Christianity, he met resistance from his subjects, BTW he supposed to resign after becoming a Christian but he tried to go around it by saying that he will convert his subjects to Christians, then to do that, he had to mix the Bible truth with their pagan belies which included the trinity at the council of Nicea, to make ut more palatable to his subjects. So in that way and after many years the Catholic church waterd down and mutated a lot of Biblical teachings to suit their needs.
Re: The Popularity And Massive Cult-like Following Of Nnamdi Kanu by RisingSun1: 10:54pm On Jul 03, 2017
dudebuck:
As a JW I met a person when I was still in secondary school, he was a Sabbatharian, which I think is Judaism, we agreed on very many things to the chagrin of the Pentecostals and Catholics. One is on the issue of Trinity. This is one pagan teaching that was inserted into the gospel by emperor Constantine when he converted to Christianity, he met resistance from his subjects, BTW he supposed to resign after becoming a Christian but he tried to go around it by saying that he will convert his subjects to Christians, then to do that, he had to mix the Bible truth with their pagan belies which included the trinity at the council of Nicea, to make ut more palatable to his subjects. So in that way and after many years the Catholic church waterd down and mutated a lot of Biblical teachings to suit their needs.

Yeah I understand the history of Trinity

But Christian Sabbatharan is not the same with Judaism.
Re: The Popularity And Massive Cult-like Following Of Nnamdi Kanu by 9jabull: 1:11am On Jul 04, 2017
Nnamdi kanu is an extra ordinary man doing extra ordinary thing that's why he command cult like crowd as you call it.
Re: The Popularity And Massive Cult-like Following Of Nnamdi Kanu by 9jabull: 1:15am On Jul 04, 2017
Princewill1:
The Igbos are so Republican that you can hardly in their history see anyone who commands respect across board like the lives of Tinubu in the west or Sultan and Buhari in the north.

Presently, there is no political,traditional or religious leader in the east who command crowd and respect like Nnamdi Kanu.

Is it: Ekwueme,Iwuanyawu,Orji Kalu,Arthur Eze,Governors, Senators, Obi of Onitsha,Mbaka etc all these people has limited power within their domain.

The massive cult-like following of KANU is increasing by the day.He is seen by some as a prophet, while some view him as both a political and religious leader. Tens of thousands of Igbo youths have converted to Judaism because of Kanu's Jewish teachings on radio. Come out on any Saturday morning on the streets of Aba or Onitsha, you will notice; mostly young people wearing Jewish kippah heading to the synagogue.

The fastest means to attract mob beating or attack in the east,is to talk ill of KANU in the public.

Nnamdi KANU is more or less a government. He has fixed 30th May as a sit at home day(public holiday), on that day you see that there is a government under a government.

Its only extra ordinary persons that does extra ordinary things, nnamdi kanu is an extra ordinary person. If you doubt go & try.
That why Nigeria government can't do him any thing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Popularity And Massive Cult-like Following Of Nnamdi Kanu by dudebuck: 5:42am On Jul 04, 2017
RisingSun1:

Yeah I understand the history of Trinity
But Christian Sabbatharan is not the same with Judaism.
ok
Re: The Popularity And Massive Cult-like Following Of Nnamdi Kanu by greatiyk4u(m): 6:08am On Jul 04, 2017
Nnamdi Kalu's followers are more of illiterates and lazy touts, frausters, armed bandits who has been rendered jobless by the Messiah of sanity PMB's government........a reason he has more followers in crime prone zones like Onitsha and Aba, Ph et.al

Can you name any prominent igbo son or daughter who is a supporter of NK?

It is laughable when you compare NK with Mbaka when it comes to followers.

You need to find out the level of crowd Mbaka pulls weekly on Wednesdays and Fridays and the number of people on his employment pay roll

NK has never had any known successful career- a reason prominent personalities hadly takes him serious......

(1) (Reply)

New SGF Is A Loyalist To Babachir Lawal - Twitter User / Photo Of A Nigerian Policeman Fixing His Faulty Gun At A Roadside Welder's Shop / Let's Not Make Mistake Of Not Voting For Donald Duke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.