Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

Exxon Mobil Staff Breaks Wife's Head With Hammer In Akwa Ibom, Throws Her Out - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Exxon Mobil Staff Breaks Wife's Head With Hammer In Akwa Ibom, Throws Her Out (50974 Views)

Husband Breaks Wife’s Head With An Iron Rod In Enugu - Pictures / Man Beaten Blue & Black After He's Found With Hammer In A Ceiling In Lagos / Man Breaks Wife's Head After She Caught Him Cheating (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exxon Mobil Staff Breaks Wife's Head With Hammer In Akwa Ibom, Throws Her Out by sylve11: 4:25pm On Apr 25, 2017
alignacademy:

By the way, how is ExxonMobil involved in this?

Let's face the core issues; the man's workplace shouldn't be dragged into it.

my brother, I tire o. cool

1 Like

Re: Exxon Mobil Staff Breaks Wife's Head With Hammer In Akwa Ibom, Throws Her Out by jamislaw(m): 4:27pm On Apr 25, 2017
Festus ekere
Re: Exxon Mobil Staff Breaks Wife's Head With Hammer In Akwa Ibom, Throws Her Out by donqx: 4:27pm On Apr 25, 2017
anger management is key...women o..pls stop talkin aggressively to men like this
Re: Exxon Mobil Staff Breaks Wife's Head With Hammer In Akwa Ibom, Throws Her Out by oparaochau: 4:29pm On Apr 25, 2017
Hammer kwa, chei!,which kin Exxon Mobil Carpenter be this, the woman head na nail and plank?,nawao.
Re: Exxon Mobil Staff Breaks Wife's Head With Hammer In Akwa Ibom, Throws Her Out by Amberon: 4:32pm On Apr 25, 2017
Thrash!

You have already shown support for the man already so quit the double talk. Listen, there is absolutely no justifiable reason for that. Some women can be trouble really? That statement alone means you have justified his action. You are a potential wife beater for making such utterance. Have you never had an altercation with someone before? Did they break your head? Nonsense! [s]
Marcofranz:
undecided every one is bashing the man, no one is talking about the woman, some women can be trouble, she must have done something to warrant such. I'm not saying the man did right this is a one sided story
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Exxon Mobil Staff Breaks Wife's Head With Hammer In Akwa Ibom, Throws Her Out by bisiswag(f): 4:36pm On Apr 25, 2017
Marcofranz:
undecided every one is bashing the man, no one is talking about the woman, some women can be trouble, she must have done something to warrant such. I'm not saying the man did right this is a one sided story
She must have done something to warrant such? R you for real?
Re: Exxon Mobil Staff Breaks Wife's Head With Hammer In Akwa Ibom, Throws Her Out by Willie2015: 4:39pm On Apr 25, 2017
Marcofranz:

Simply wrong for any husband to beat his wife. Every parent need to let their male children know this fact. My dad will finish your life with Koboko if they report that you beat your sisters when he is not on ground.
Re: Exxon Mobil Staff Breaks Wife's Head With Hammer In Akwa Ibom, Throws Her Out by fortune1968: 4:48pm On Apr 25, 2017
Repairnigeria:
what warrant a man to break head with hammer if relationship is not working then part ways someone gave birth to these person
Provocation. We all cannot control our anger .This could be provocation .Women most times can really provoke a men .This is where self control is important.
Re: Exxon Mobil Staff Breaks Wife's Head With Hammer In Akwa Ibom, Throws Her Out by ginggerxy: 4:54pm On Apr 25, 2017
blueandbirds:
Her husband is hirekiller..how can a man do this to his wife? This is so sad mane..
not judging but fear woman
Re: Exxon Mobil Staff Breaks Wife's Head With Hammer In Akwa Ibom, Throws Her Out by enomakos(m): 5:02pm On Apr 25, 2017
incomplete story
Re: Exxon Mobil Staff Breaks Wife's Head With Hammer In Akwa Ibom, Throws Her Out by achieverme(m): 5:06pm On Apr 25, 2017
Erngie:
Aww! That's so bad. When your supposed bestie becomes your nightmare. God please give my husband enough sense and temper-control before he finds me..amen

Don't worry. Ayaf already gotten enough sense and temper-control before finding u sad. Bia, let us goan marry sad
Re: Exxon Mobil Staff Breaks Wife's Head With Hammer In Akwa Ibom, Throws Her Out by Nobody: 5:20pm On Apr 25, 2017
Do they now hire demented lunatics in Mobil? The last time, one of them raped a girl in her house. I don't just understand
Re: Exxon Mobil Staff Breaks Wife's Head With Hammer In Akwa Ibom, Throws Her Out by maximas(m): 5:30pm On Apr 25, 2017
even the husband sister and mother beat up the woman lately for going to prepare he child back to boarding house lately.
Re: Exxon Mobil Staff Breaks Wife's Head With Hammer In Akwa Ibom, Throws Her Out by goldedprince: 5:38pm On Apr 25, 2017
i know its because of her fucking another dickk. its normal with those women from that part. but this is not a good reason to almost kill a woman.
dude you deserve gang beating
Re: Exxon Mobil Staff Breaks Wife's Head With Hammer In Akwa Ibom, Throws Her Out by anochuko01(m): 5:40pm On Apr 25, 2017
Erngie:
Aww! That's so bad. When your supposed bestie becomes your nightmare. God please give my husband enough sense and temper-control before he finds me..amen
keep calm... I'm as gentle as a dove. grin
Re: Exxon Mobil Staff Breaks Wife's Head With Hammer In Akwa Ibom, Throws Her Out by tutaboi(m): 5:50pm On Apr 25, 2017
Give us the full details of what happened. Do not condemn the man yet
Re: Exxon Mobil Staff Breaks Wife's Head With Hammer In Akwa Ibom, Throws Her Out by p1jiobi: 5:54pm On Apr 25, 2017
For a man to do this to his wife, she must have done something really unpardonable. I suggest she stops annoying her husband and all the busy bodies doing case for her. Your stupidityyyyyyyy would be exposed soon.
Re: Exxon Mobil Staff Breaks Wife's Head With Hammer In Akwa Ibom, Throws Her Out by Itzurboi(m): 5:54pm On Apr 25, 2017
Erngie:
My dear, you had better pray to God also to control every mouth-running spirit...

1 Like

Re: Exxon Mobil Staff Breaks Wife's Head With Hammer In Akwa Ibom, Throws Her Out by imasong005(m): 6:07pm On Apr 25, 2017
ojlifa:
We are not convinced until we hear from the man,the journalist is suppose to get comment from both sides before reporting,any one sided report is an attempt to attack somebodies character,in fact for the fact you mention where he is working,we very well know that the intention is to get him fired
The company needs to be careful with this man, if he can do this to his wife, then no staff of that company is safe where the man is.
Re: Exxon Mobil Staff Breaks Wife's Head With Hammer In Akwa Ibom, Throws Her Out by sshalom(m): 6:15pm On Apr 25, 2017
The man must be severely punished for his actions. He could have killed this woman.

1 Like

Re: Exxon Mobil Staff Breaks Wife's Head With Hammer In Akwa Ibom, Throws Her Out by Jentletom(m): 6:18pm On Apr 25, 2017
na husband n wife mater so let advice aproch n judge wit caution u no two captain no fit driv one ship o .....its a pity
Re: Exxon Mobil Staff Breaks Wife's Head With Hammer In Akwa Ibom, Throws Her Out by MamaOO: 7:24pm On Apr 25, 2017
fortune1968:
Sincerely yours ,99.9% of women are WORST THAN BEAST .When it concerns relationship with their Husband
Including your mother, sisters and female family members right? undecided
Re: Exxon Mobil Staff Breaks Wife's Head With Hammer In Akwa Ibom, Throws Her Out by Repairnigeria(m): 7:38pm On Apr 25, 2017
fortune1968:
Provocation. We all cannot control our anger .This could be provocation .Women most times can really provoke a men .This is where self control is important.
self control is what makes u a real men
Re: Exxon Mobil Staff Breaks Wife's Head With Hammer In Akwa Ibom, Throws Her Out by fortune1968: 7:43pm On Apr 25, 2017
Repairnigeria:
self control is what makes u a real men
it is easier said than done. The most important thing is God saves you from a nasty woman - if you are a man
Re: Exxon Mobil Staff Breaks Wife's Head With Hammer In Akwa Ibom, Throws Her Out by Repairnigeria(m): 7:45pm On Apr 25, 2017
fortune1968:
it is easier said than done. The most important thing is God saves you from a nasty woman - if you are a man
amen bro
Re: Exxon Mobil Staff Breaks Wife's Head With Hammer In Akwa Ibom, Throws Her Out by SURElee(f): 8:17pm On Apr 25, 2017
Hahahahahahahahaha. I couldn't help but laugh when I read the subject of this matter. How does a man hammer the wife's head? Remain small he would drill nail into the woman's head.
I am getting sick of these crazy marital domestic abuse cases in marriages.

This man is crazy and needs psychoanalysis of the grey and white matter in his brain because I suspect plant hormones must have found it's way into that crazy head of his.

Damn! I repeat marriage is sweet depending on the cutlery you use to eat it( depending on the person you choose to spend it with).

God help us build families/marriages that we can pass on to our children/generations. Amen.
Re: Exxon Mobil Staff Breaks Wife's Head With Hammer In Akwa Ibom, Throws Her Out by isaiahethan: 8:47pm On Apr 25, 2017
Erngie:

I'm here already
Re: Exxon Mobil Staff Breaks Wife's Head With Hammer In Akwa Ibom, Throws Her Out by lonelydora: 8:55pm On Apr 25, 2017
Erngie:

Guess you are a good wife who wouldn't do what will warrant this your prayer.
Re: Exxon Mobil Staff Breaks Wife's Head With Hammer In Akwa Ibom, Throws Her Out by Erngie(f): 9:17pm On Apr 25, 2017
isaiahethan:

I'm here already
Hahahaha cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Arrest Benue Yahoo Boys In Abuja (see Photos) / Lady Stabbed Dead By Robbers At Upper Iweka, Onitsha, Set To Be Buried (pics / 34 Cultists Arrested In Akwa Ibom. 51 Secret Groups Banned In Schools (Full List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.