Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,239 members, 7,836,147 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

People Rain Insults At Bukola Saraki In Late Sen. Adeleke's House (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / People Rain Insults At Bukola Saraki In Late Sen. Adeleke's House (video) (2229 Views)

Nigerians Rain Insults On CNN, America, Over Video On Sowore / APC Members Rain Insults On Obaseki At An Event For Calling Them Thieves / Crowd Chants O To Ge, Ole At Bukola Saraki And Kwara PDP Gubernatorial Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

People Rain Insults At Bukola Saraki In Late Sen. Adeleke's House (video) by arterxerxes: 4:03pm On Apr 25, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CS4DtUhAVqo

While Paying a condolence Visit to the House of Late Senator Adeleke's House, the women were seen crying while the men were busying insulting and pointing fingers at the Senate President, Bukola Saraki.
Re: People Rain Insults At Bukola Saraki In Late Sen. Adeleke's House (video) by sarrki(m): 4:04pm On Apr 25, 2017
He deserves to be stoned

4 Likes

Re: People Rain Insults At Bukola Saraki In Late Sen. Adeleke's House (video) by Nobody: 4:07pm On Apr 25, 2017
Saraki ole, barawo, thief....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Rain Insults At Bukola Saraki In Late Sen. Adeleke's House (video) by thekoko007: 4:15pm On Apr 25, 2017
sarrki:
He deserves to be stoned
guess you don't understand message the crowd is passing to saraki

2 Likes

Re: People Rain Insults At Bukola Saraki In Late Sen. Adeleke's House (video) by CplusJason: 4:17pm On Apr 25, 2017
sarrki:
He deserves to be stoned
Cast the first stone Bro.

1 Like

Re: People Rain Insults At Bukola Saraki In Late Sen. Adeleke's House (video) by OAUTemitayo: 4:35pm On Apr 25, 2017
I don't like Saraki o but it is Aregbesola that is being accused of killing Adeleke in this video

2 Likes

Re: People Rain Insults At Bukola Saraki In Late Sen. Adeleke's House (video) by vedaxcool(m): 5:04pm On Apr 25, 2017
Saraki is a pariah wherever descent people are gathered....what a disgrace.

1 Like

Re: People Rain Insults At Bukola Saraki In Late Sen. Adeleke's House (video) by tuniski: 5:47pm On Apr 25, 2017
arterxerxes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CS4DtUhAVqo

While Paying a condolence Visit to the House of Late Senator Adeleke's House, the women were seen crying while the men were busying insulting and pointing fingers at the Senate President, Bukola Saraki.
Lies! They are praising him and cursing aregbesola and accusing APC.
Re: People Rain Insults At Bukola Saraki In Late Sen. Adeleke's House (video) by Adminisher: 6:55pm On Apr 25, 2017
Why are people telling lies?
These people are merely saying Aregbesola killed Adeleke.
Please let's stop behaving like IPOB youths in Yorubaland. No need to tell lies under any circumstances.
The mob is wrong of course, the Governor did not kill Adekeke

Telling lies degrades you and your message
Re: People Rain Insults At Bukola Saraki In Late Sen. Adeleke's House (video) by DoNotGiveUp: 7:31pm On Apr 25, 2017
What a wicked world. RIP Adeleke

I recently lost my job and have been feeling depressed because I am no longer able to cater for my parents and siblings. I have been searching and applying for a new job but yet to get one.

To survive during this hard times;
Please, I humbly beg you to let me handle your laundry. Trust me, I am very good with washing and ironing clothes because my colleagues usually ask which dry cleaner does my laundry.
If you have a business, please you could also send me to pick up and deliver any parcel within Lagos.

NB: I had to create a new account so I can be anonymous and not feel ashamed to do this. Before you transact with me, I am willing to tender a valid national ID.

PLEASE HELP ME.
Re: People Rain Insults At Bukola Saraki In Late Sen. Adeleke's House (video) by olasaad(f): 7:55pm On Apr 25, 2017
Lol..@Op. sarrki & co. If your inner ear is not paining you, I think you need someone to translate what they are saying to you.
Re: People Rain Insults At Bukola Saraki In Late Sen. Adeleke's House (video) by sarrki(m): 7:57pm On Apr 25, 2017
olasaad:
Lol..@Op. sarrki & co. If your inner ear is not paining you, I think you need someone to translate what they are saying to you.

Loud and clear

Oloye Ile loke etiba ijoba je

(1) (Reply)

Who Else Just Listened To Mrs Mariam Uwais On NTA / IT’S OVER!! APC Sack Ambode, Meet “jide Sanyaolu Sanwoolu” (the Man Who Will Rep / Caption This Photo : Tinubu Show One Hand 4+0 Signs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.