Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:38 AM

Governor Obiano Transforms Nkpor Flyover Under Bridge. See Before And Now Photos - Politics (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Obiano Transforms Nkpor Flyover Under Bridge. See Before And Now Photos (81709 Views)

Governor Obiano Visits Bridge Head Onitsha. Expresses Dissatisfaction (Pictures) / APC Giant Broom In Abuja Falls: Before And Now (photos) / BBC Documentary On Nigerians Living Under Lagos Bridge. See Reactions (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Obiano Transforms Nkpor Flyover Under Bridge. See Before And Now Photos by deomello: 10:15pm On Apr 27, 2017

State projects only, we don't steal random pictures or post silly private projects and oil rig.. grin grin
Re: Governor Obiano Transforms Nkpor Flyover Under Bridge. See Before And Now Photos by afonjasaremad: 10:15pm On Apr 27, 2017
deomello:
[s][/s]

I asked you for obiano started and completed projects, not random and private rubbish.

You people no dey understand English ni. grin

Keep quiet.....the joke is on you.....
Whether private or government..... we don't
care....so far the project is done.....we don't care who do it........

Y will a govt open a garnet factory.....whereas individuals in Aba has such......can you see the differences between the two regions...

In SE.....individual runs the society

In SW.....government or strangers run the society...lazy bunch of people...

This are rural development....pics

In anambra , individuals run the society.....unlike other region where they wait for govt to provide for them.....No wonder they are in IDP camp...

4 Likes

Re: Governor Obiano Transforms Nkpor Flyover Under Bridge. See Before And Now Photos by deomello: 10:17pm On Apr 27, 2017

State projects only.

When you start posting pictures of gate fence and dogs, it means you have nothing or any projects to show. grin grin
Re: Governor Obiano Transforms Nkpor Flyover Under Bridge. See Before And Now Photos by deomello: 10:19pm On Apr 27, 2017
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5221756_image3a21991_jpegbb001782cad02116c91973e692fc3a46

Obiano don commission balcony...

This joker no go kill pesin sha. grin grin grin grin
Re: Governor Obiano Transforms Nkpor Flyover Under Bridge. See Before And Now Photos by deomello: 10:20pm On Apr 27, 2017

grin grin
Re: Governor Obiano Transforms Nkpor Flyover Under Bridge. See Before And Now Photos by deomello: 10:21pm On Apr 27, 2017

Aregbe the Champion. grin grin
Re: Governor Obiano Transforms Nkpor Flyover Under Bridge. See Before And Now Photos by deomello: 10:22pm On Apr 27, 2017

Quality AREGBE road, no be cheap village roand.. grin
Re: Governor Obiano Transforms Nkpor Flyover Under Bridge. See Before And Now Photos by deomello: 10:23pm On Apr 27, 2017
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5221756_image3a21991_jpegbb001782cad02116c91973e692fc3a46

meanwhile, Obiano dey commission other people's balcony...

This joker no go kill pesin sha. grin grin grin grin
Re: Governor Obiano Transforms Nkpor Flyover Under Bridge. See Before And Now Photos by deomello: 10:26pm On Apr 27, 2017

Quality Aregbe road.... grin grin

State projects only, not stolen balcony pictures and random rubbish gate and fence.. grin grin grin
Re: Governor Obiano Transforms Nkpor Flyover Under Bridge. See Before And Now Photos by deomello: 10:27pm On Apr 27, 2017
Re: Governor Obiano Transforms Nkpor Flyover Under Bridge. See Before And Now Photos by deomello: 10:31pm On Apr 27, 2017

Aregbe Roads under construction everywhere... grin
Re: Governor Obiano Transforms Nkpor Flyover Under Bridge. See Before And Now Photos by afonjasaremad: 10:32pm On Apr 27, 2017
deomello:

grin grin

Imagine the local tent you are posting......

And let me ask you......

let me ask you...between larger IGR and larger Per Capital Income..which do you prefer....

just like Ogun having close to 4billion as IGR....while the poor citizens are living under brown roof houses without toilets and bathroom.......

Their educational system is down with 22nd position in WAEC.......

And let me educate you.,.....

There are more than 5 million shops in Anambra......majorly....Onitsha, Nnewi, Awka, Ekwulobia , Ihiala......

If the govt decides to charge for the shops....

10000 per month......

5000000 x 10000 == 50 billion....

excluding transportation and others like industries.....
I didn't add other towns.....meanwhile individuals own 2 or more shops....

I think you need to reason properly

3 Likes

Re: Governor Obiano Transforms Nkpor Flyover Under Bridge. See Before And Now Photos by afonjasaremad: 10:35pm On Apr 27, 2017
deomello:

Quality Aregbe road.... grin grin

State projects only, not stolen balcony pictures and random rubbish gate and fence.. grin grin grin

someone have asked you before if it is carpenters that works on your roads....imagine the houses behind the roads.....poor people...

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano Transforms Nkpor Flyover Under Bridge. See Before And Now Photos by deomello: 10:38pm On Apr 27, 2017
[s]
afonjasaremad:

Imagine the local tent you are posting......

And let me ask you......

let me ask you...between larger IGR and larger Per Capital Income..which do you prefer....

just like Ogun having close to 4billion as IGR....while the poor citizens are living under brown roof houses without toilets and bathroom.......

Their educational system is down with 22nd position in WAEC.......

And let me educate you.,.....

There are more than 5 million shops in Anambra......majorly....Onitsha, Nnewi, Awka, Ekwulobia , Ihiala......

If the govt decides to charge for the shops....

10000 per month......

5000000 x 10000 == 50 billion....

excluding transportation and others like industries.....
I didn't add other towns.....meanwhile individuals own 2 or more shops....

I think you need to reason properly

[/s]

I didn't ask you to cry, all I asked for is obiano's projects.

You jokers like to abuse Aregbeshola, but facts remains that Argbe started and completed more projects than the whole of SE combined.

You can dance around as much as you want, but one thing I'm 100
% sure you can not do is show us obiano's started and completed projects and this is why you keep dancing around and posting picture of other people's balcony and people holding common dogs.

Your yansh don open Aregbe don disgrace you... grin grin
Re: Governor Obiano Transforms Nkpor Flyover Under Bridge. See Before And Now Photos by deomello: 10:42pm On Apr 27, 2017
afonjasaremad:

someone have asked you before if it is carpenters that works on your roads....imagine the houses behind the roads.....poor people...

Look at this loser, na obiano projects we ask you for.

Yo are not poor, but you can not show us what they did with your taxes and allocations.

...but guess, what, poor or not, Aregbe have projects to show, but you don't have any hence stealing and posting pictures of other people's balcony..

Poor you.. grin grin grin
Re: Governor Obiano Transforms Nkpor Flyover Under Bridge. See Before And Now Photos by deomello: 10:44pm On Apr 27, 2017

Just look at me.

Aregbe projects everywhere.. grin grin

All you people do is beat chest, but when it's time to put your money where your mouth is, there is nothing to show. grin grin

See how Aregbe disgrace you.. grin
Re: Governor Obiano Transforms Nkpor Flyover Under Bridge. See Before And Now Photos by deomello: 10:47pm On Apr 27, 2017

Aregbe no dey taya sha. grin grin grin
Re: Governor Obiano Transforms Nkpor Flyover Under Bridge. See Before And Now Photos by deomello: 10:49pm On Apr 27, 2017

Argbe roads everywhere... grin grin
Re: Governor Obiano Transforms Nkpor Flyover Under Bridge. See Before And Now Photos by deomello: 10:50pm On Apr 27, 2017

Argbe the champion... grin grin
Re: Governor Obiano Transforms Nkpor Flyover Under Bridge. See Before And Now Photos by deomello: 10:51pm On Apr 27, 2017
Re: Governor Obiano Transforms Nkpor Flyover Under Bridge. See Before And Now Photos by deomello: 10:55pm On Apr 27, 2017
Oba Aderemi ByPass

Bisi Akande trumpet Bridge

One of the grandest and most intensive projects in Nigeria today,.

Aregbeshola in Osun constructing world class bypass and interchange while jokers are sitting here beating chest everyday with the same village flyover day after day.

grin grin grin
Re: Governor Obiano Transforms Nkpor Flyover Under Bridge. See Before And Now Photos by deomello: 10:58pm On Apr 27, 2017
Shey you want more beating or una don accept defeat because I still full ground..

Aregbe started and completed more projects than the whole of the SE and I'm here to prove it today and shame you shallow and empty Aregbe hating village losers.

Today na today.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano Transforms Nkpor Flyover Under Bridge. See Before And Now Photos by deomello: 11:00pm On Apr 27, 2017
The loser don run.

I know say you go return, but me sef go return with more fire wen you return. grin grin

Na so so empty chest den sabi beat, but never anything worthy to show.. grin grin
Re: Governor Obiano Transforms Nkpor Flyover Under Bridge. See Before And Now Photos by afonjasaremad: 11:04pm On Apr 27, 2017
deomello:

Look at this loser, na obiano projects we ask you for.

Yo are not poor, but you can not show us what they did with your taxes and allocations.

...but guess, what, poor or not, Aregbe have projects to show, but you don't have any hence stealing and posting pictures of other people's balcony..

Poor you.. grin grin grin

funny enough....the joke is on you.....Go and rescue your brothers from IDP camp in Oshogbo.....

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano Transforms Nkpor Flyover Under Bridge. See Before And Now Photos by afonjasaremad: 11:08pm On Apr 27, 2017
deomello:
The loser don run.

I know say you go return, but me sef go return with more fire wen you return. grin grin

Na so so empty chest den sabi beat, but never anything worthy to show.. grin grin

Guy....the truth is that you are enjoying those pics posted.....and you need more of it....

But sorry to disappoint you......go and masterbàte with your brown roof dilapidated houses pictures.....LOL
Re: Governor Obiano Transforms Nkpor Flyover Under Bridge. See Before And Now Photos by afonjasaremad: 11:17pm On Apr 27, 2017
deomello:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3232133_commissiningofolufigovtsch2_jpeg633f54f80bd702ab907d8e349602845f

Aregbe everywhere, projects everywhere... grin grin

You are just fooling yourself.... how can a governor be commissioning schools......
Are there no private sectors to take up that project......

School springs up everyday in Anambra both in rural and urban.....courtesy of private sector.....

All your average people have run to Lagos leaving the poor masses at the mercy of the govt.....

Government building school......this is a shame....

How can a governor build garment factory.,....are there no handy individual to take care of that....

Aba has close to 500 garment factory courtesy of private sector.....

Your people need to wait up......
Re: Governor Obiano Transforms Nkpor Flyover Under Bridge. See Before And Now Photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 11:26pm On Apr 27, 2017
[quote author=deomello post=[/quote]

We all know the schools you are posting are owned by private not public schools,
Even Osun state website made it clear grin grin

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano Transforms Nkpor Flyover Under Bridge. See Before And Now Photos by deomello: 11:45pm On Apr 27, 2017
[s]
afonjasaremad:

You are just fooling yourself.... how can a governor be commissioning schools......
Are there no private sectors to take up that project......

School springs up everyday in Anambra both in rural and urban.....courtesy of private sector.....

All your average people have run to Lagos leaving the poor masses at the mercy of the govt.....

Government building school......this is a shame....

How can a governor build garment factory.,....are there no handy individual to take care of that....

Aba has close to 500 garment factory courtesy of private sector.....

Your people need to wait up......
[/s]

I did not ask you to beat your empty and shallow chest, we asked you to show us obiano's projects.

Don't you understand simple English?

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano Transforms Nkpor Flyover Under Bridge. See Before And Now Photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 11:46pm On Apr 27, 2017
deomello:

The garment factory is owned by deputy governor's niece grin

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano Transforms Nkpor Flyover Under Bridge. See Before And Now Photos by deomello: 1:53am On Apr 28, 2017
post=55988012:

We all know the schools you are posting are owned by private not public schools,
Even Osun state website made it clear

What you ignorantly posted was the state asking private investors building hostels and staff quarters. They are not talking about schools and if you are not too lazy to read further, they explain how they've awarded contracts for many schools and also how they plan to manage the schools.

Learn how to read and comprehend simple English.

Na obiano projects we ask you for sef..

Losers grin

Re: Governor Obiano Transforms Nkpor Flyover Under Bridge. See Before And Now Photos by deomello: 1:55am On Apr 28, 2017
post=55988461:

The garment factory is owned by deputy governor's niece grin

According to your ipob blog site.

Still no obiano projects...loser grasping at straws.

grin
Re: Governor Obiano Transforms Nkpor Flyover Under Bridge. See Before And Now Photos by AnambraDota: 6:13am On Apr 28, 2017
Anambra State Vs Osun State truly some Anambra people are shameless

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

Photo Of A Kano Suicide Bomber (Warning: Graphic Photo) / Dino Melaye On INEC Server: When they claim they don't have a server show them / Photo Of President Buhari In His Office Shared By The Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.