Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,640 members, 7,823,817 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Why They Killed Isiaka Adeleke, By Femi Fani-kayode - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why They Killed Isiaka Adeleke, By Femi Fani-kayode (3374 Views)

Coroner Reveals What Killed Isiaka Adeleke / Isiaka Adeleke Died Of Drug Overdose – Sahara Reporters / Isiaka Adeleke's Corpse Being Buried In Osun (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Why They Killed Isiaka Adeleke, By Femi Fani-kayode by Scoop9ja: 5:39pm On Apr 25, 2017
I am an indigene of Osun state. I am from Ile-Ife, the ancestral home of the Yorubas. So, whatever I am about to share with you is a product of personal experience and vast knowledge of the socio-political configuration of my state. I have to share this after deep introspection, although I am still deeply mourning the death of one of Osun’s finest and colourful politicians of all time.

1. Senator Isiaka Adetunji Adeleke was a very popular grassroots politician

2. Isiaka Adeleke was a very generous and large-hearted man who could empty his vault for the people

3. Adeleke had gubernatorial ambition to succeed Rauf Aregbe, he’s always had it even before he defected to the APC.

4. Sometimes in 2013, Rauf Aregbesola, Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Chief Bisi Akande cajoled Adeleke to abandon his old political party, the PDP for the APC just so that they could ride on his popularity to win elections in Osun state

5. The joker worked as Adeleke left the PDP for the APC on the promise that he would be made to succeed Aregbesola after the later might have completed his two terms of 8 years in office

6. But as usual, the trio of Rauf Aregbesola, Bola Tinubu and Bisi Akande reneged on this promise just like they did in the case of Gov. Ayodele Fayose of Ekiti State in 2014

7. Unknown to Adeleke, they (Aregbe, Tinubu and Bisi Akande) have always had a different plan and the plan is that Adeleke would be prevented from getting the guber ticket

8. The belief of the trio is that Adeleke was too popular and independed-minded to be controlled by the Lagos Mafia

9. They knew that Adeleke had a winning political structure and it would be difficult to teleguide him from Lagos as they always do

10. So, Tinubu anointed Gboyega Oyetola and brought him back from Lagos to Osun State to be Chief of Staff to Aregbe overnight.

11. Gboyega is Tinubu’s first cousin from Iragbiji, the ancestral home of Tinubu in Osun state

12. Gboyega was/is the business advisor to Tinubu in Lagos. He handles a chunk of Tinubu’s businesses in Lagos

13. Tinubu wanted him because he believes that he would further the perfect yeoman’s job that he made Aregbe to do in Osun state.

14. But Adeleke was proving too ‘stubborn’ and too popular for their liking

15. They used the party to warn Adeleke not to commence campaigns but Adeleke defied them

16. Adeleke had the strong backing of Gov. Ibikunle Amosun of Ogun State, Rotimi Akeredolu of Ondo state and lately, Ayodele Fayose of Ekiti State.

17. These three detest Tinubu’s godfatherim and high-handedness in the South-West, and they’ve been working well, and succeeding, in taming the monster

18. That’s why you would notice that only these three gathered for the burial rites of Adeleke in Ede

19. Did you notice that not a single high ranking government functionary from Osun state attended the Firdua prayers in Ede?

20. Did you notice that despite his popularity and strategic importance to the victory of the APC in Osun state, neither Tinubu nor Bisi Akande honoured this Osun illustrious son with their presence at the Firdua?

21. It’s all a perfected premeditated game plan.

22. First, Aregbe was told to travel out of the state, to China on a phony business trip

23. After this, the agents of darkness were programmed to strike and they did struck deep into the hearts of Osun people.

24. Almost immediately, and in order to cover their tracks, they asked Omoyele Sowore of Sahara Reporters to spine the story away from them

25. And like a loyal boy that he always is to the Lagos Mafia, he did spine it that Adeleke died of drug overdose in the hand of a ‘quack’ doctor

26. How can a doctor with over two decades experience suddenly become a quack overnight?

27. How could a doctor who had been attending to Adeleke and his family for years suddenly become a quack in the estimation of Sahara Reporters and its sponsors?

28. They killed Adeleke without blinking an eye

29. They killed Adeleke just like they killed Funsho Williams in Lagos state

30. They killed Adeleke just like they killed Dipo Dina in Ogun state

But they’ve only killed Adeleke, they’ve not killed the spirit of Osun people to liberate themselves from the yoke of the Lagos mafia. They’ve not killed Adeleke’s memories in our hearts.

Source: http://gidibest.net/2017/04/why-they-killed-isiaka-adeleke-by-femi-fani-kayode/

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why They Killed Isiaka Adeleke, By Femi Fani-kayode by HungerBAD: 5:40pm On Apr 25, 2017
Following

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why They Killed Isiaka Adeleke, By Femi Fani-kayode by Authoreety: 5:40pm On Apr 25, 2017
brb
Re: Why They Killed Isiaka Adeleke, By Femi Fani-kayode by madridguy(m): 5:41pm On Apr 25, 2017
Fani Kayode watch your mouth. My cent

6 Likes

Re: Why They Killed Isiaka Adeleke, By Femi Fani-kayode by Rtopzy(f): 5:42pm On Apr 25, 2017
Re: Why They Killed Isiaka Adeleke, By Femi Fani-kayode by GloriaNinja(f): 5:43pm On Apr 25, 2017
MILLIONS OF PEOPLE DIE EVERYDAY BUT SINCE THIS MAN DIED, PERSON CAN'T HEARD WORD AGAIN!, WHAT ABOUT CHILDREN WHO DIE IN SYRIA EVERYDAY?

8 Likes

Re: Why They Killed Isiaka Adeleke, By Femi Fani-kayode by Afam4eva(m): 5:50pm On Apr 25, 2017
Ehen, bros kayode don jump on this one. I'm sure if APC does a prayer vigil titled "Sending satan back to hell", Fani Kayode will write an article titled "Why they sent satan back to hell".

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why They Killed Isiaka Adeleke, By Femi Fani-kayode by sarrki(m): 6:00pm On Apr 25, 2017
Anywhere you see confusion and hate for National Stability, you must see FFK&Fayose. Well, Fayose expires politically next year.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why They Killed Isiaka Adeleke, By Femi Fani-kayode by GavelSlam: 6:08pm On Apr 25, 2017
This mumu again.

1 Like

Re: Why They Killed Isiaka Adeleke, By Femi Fani-kayode by neocortex: 6:11pm On Apr 25, 2017
FFK is nothing but a conspiracy theorist, his writing is always about some spirit theory
or some evil cabal somewhere, nothing intellectual. I think he needs help.

5 Likes

Re: Why They Killed Isiaka Adeleke, By Femi Fani-kayode by irynterri(f): 6:13pm On Apr 25, 2017
the late Adeleke was the first governor of the state, he was serving as a senator before his demise and he was still planning to run for governorship,was he trying to be the governor again to build roads? no, schools?no,factories?no,he has had enough opportunities to do That,with all respect to the dead and bereaved,i believe what killed him is the 'power grabbing, ojukokoro'mentality of Nigerian politicians, the money they steal can never be enough for them,the demon of greed is really having a swell time in Nigerian political sphere

6 Likes

Re: Why They Killed Isiaka Adeleke, By Femi Fani-kayode by tinsel: 6:20pm On Apr 25, 2017
Why is this Kayode so bitter that he wants to burn this country at all cost.

4 Likes

Re: Why They Killed Isiaka Adeleke, By Femi Fani-kayode by shaddoww: 6:23pm On Apr 25, 2017
Wetin dis guy dey smoke? He claims Aregbesola killed him because he wants to b governor but wat he didn't know is dat d same Aregbesola asked a serving Senator to step down for him only to b compensated with a commissioner post. He is yet to complete 2 years as Senator n he already wants to b senator, do u think d witches in dat man's village are on sabbatical?

2 Likes

Re: Why They Killed Isiaka Adeleke, By Femi Fani-kayode by seunmsg(m): 6:24pm On Apr 25, 2017
I will be very dissapointed if Tinubu, Akande and Rauf fail to sue FFK to court for this scandalous accusation. Going as far as accusing people for murder all in the name of politics should never be condoned.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why They Killed Isiaka Adeleke, By Femi Fani-kayode by Qmerit(m): 6:28pm On Apr 25, 2017
Amongst all the court cases awaiting and to come for this FFK one must surely send him to jail lawfully....what evidence does he have that that man and others were killed by his enemies according to him??

3 Likes

Re: Why They Killed Isiaka Adeleke, By Femi Fani-kayode by Pieromania: 6:29pm On Apr 25, 2017
This is one piece i believe frm FFK, Adeleke's death isn't natural,bt remember,he that dines with the devil must dine with him with a long spoon.If u are nt strong enough to withstand the powers that be,then play along with them.U dnt challenge the devil with mare popularity bt with power.
Rest in Peace Adeleke

3 Likes

Re: Why They Killed Isiaka Adeleke, By Femi Fani-kayode by crownprince102: 6:30pm On Apr 25, 2017
If you follow Osun politics closely, you will certainly know this is what happened.... I hardly respect FFK speech or write up but on this, I see you are one of the right thinking politicians even though you have your past.

To Serubawon, with grief in my heart, I say rest in peace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why They Killed Isiaka Adeleke, By Femi Fani-kayode by crownprince102: 6:34pm On Apr 25, 2017
shaddoww:
Wetin dis guy dey smoke? He claims Aregbesola killed him because he wants to b governor but wat he didn't know is dat d same Aregbesola asked a serving Senator to step down for him only to b compensated with a commissioner post. He is yet to complete 2 years as Senator n he already wants to b senator, do u think d witches in dat man's village are on sabbatical?
Shut up.... Adeleke beats Hussein, their was no stepping down.

Who in Osun dare competes with Serubawon

the witches of your village might hate you..... in Ede, even the greatest of the witches and wizard shout his name with love.

once rest in peace my dear Senator

1 Like

Re: Why They Killed Isiaka Adeleke, By Femi Fani-kayode by Tazdroid(m): 6:48pm On Apr 25, 2017
If for every time we had to say something unusual, we had to spend money to load to "talk time credit", the bvllshit we see everyday would be reduced to a minimum
Re: Why They Killed Isiaka Adeleke, By Femi Fani-kayode by seunmsg(m): 6:49pm On Apr 25, 2017
crownprince102:

Shut up.... Adeleke beats Hussein, their was no stepping down.

Who in Osun dare competes with Serubawon

the witches of your village might hate you..... in Ede, even the greatest of the witches and wizard shout his name with love.

once rest in peace my dear Senator

Adeleke lost the senatorial election in 2011 to Mudashiru Hussein. The same Hussein you are trying desperately to downgrade has served in the National assembly since 1999 before he stepped down for Adeleke in 2015. We should stop playing politics with the dead.

7 Likes

Re: Why They Killed Isiaka Adeleke, By Femi Fani-kayode by Philistine(m): 6:50pm On Apr 25, 2017
FFK is a complete idiot. So this guy was once a minister of the federal republic,no wonder the country remains stagnant and backward.

3 Likes

Re: Why They Killed Isiaka Adeleke, By Femi Fani-kayode by Ndiofe: 6:52pm On Apr 25, 2017
Afonja and Aboki are the same thing, they kill for Office.
Re: Why They Killed Isiaka Adeleke, By Femi Fani-kayode by etzskillz(m): 6:53pm On Apr 25, 2017
nigga be talking shii
Re: Why They Killed Isiaka Adeleke, By Femi Fani-kayode by crownprince102: 6:57pm On Apr 25, 2017
seunmsg:

Adeleke lost the senatorial election in 2011 to that same senator you are trying desperately to downgrade now.
First, Aregbe just arrived and everyone feels he is a saint and Aregbe campaigned for him.

To win still, their was a number of rigging in Ejigbo and Iwo which made Hussein emerge as winner.

is it Hussein that can't talk in front of many without his voice shaking
Re: Why They Killed Isiaka Adeleke, By Femi Fani-kayode by DoNotGiveUp: 7:00pm On Apr 25, 2017
Could this be true?

I recently lost my job and have been feeling depressed because I am no longer able to cater for my parents and siblings. I have been searching and applying for a new job but yet to get one.

To survive during this hard times;
Please, I humbly beg you to let me handle your laundry. Trust me, I am very good with washing and ironing clothes because my colleagues usually ask which dry cleaner does my laundry.
If you have a business, please you could also send me to pick up and deliver any parcel within Lagos.

NB: I had to create a new account so I can be anonymous and not feel ashamed to do this. Before you do transaction with me, I am willing to tender a valid national ID.

PLEASE HELP ME.
Re: Why They Killed Isiaka Adeleke, By Femi Fani-kayode by crownprince102: 7:11pm On Apr 25, 2017
seunmsg:

Adeleke lost the senatorial election in 2011 to Mudashiru Hussein. The same Hussein you are trying desperately to downgrade has served in the National assembly since 1999 before he stepped down for Adeleke in 2015. We should stop playing politics with the dead.
Was that in Osun?

Get your fact right before you argue with me Sir.

Can Hussein tackle even tackle the likes of Adejare Bello, Omisore, FFK, Fatai Ajibade, Lasun Yusuf in any contest in Osun?

He was not even popular in his hometown until Tinubu brought him to contest for Senator in 2011. I can remember he was not even the one talking in his campaign but Aregbesola.
Re: Why They Killed Isiaka Adeleke, By Femi Fani-kayode by BERNIMOORE: 7:11pm On Apr 25, 2017
seunmsg:
I will be very dissapointed if Tinubu, Akande and Rauf fail to sue FFK to court for this scandalous accusation. Going as far as accusing people for murder all in the name of politics should never be condoned.
But he told you lately that he never lose sleep over any threat to sue him from whatever angle grin

2 Likes

Re: Why They Killed Isiaka Adeleke, By Femi Fani-kayode by seunmsg(m): 7:11pm On Apr 25, 2017
crownprince102:
[s]First, Aregbe just arrived and everyone feels he is a saint and Aregbe campaigned for him.

To win still, their was a number of rigging in Ejigbo and Iwo which made Hussein emerge as winner.

is it Hussein that can't talk in front of many without his voice shaking[/s]

He won election twice into the house of reps without Aregbe. He defeated Adeleke in 2011 and was persuaded to step down in 2015.

It's sad enough that Adeleke is dead but it's even more saddening that we are having this kind of discussion because some of you have decided to politicise his death. What you guys are doing amount to serious disrespect to the dead and it's shameful.

6 Likes

Re: Why They Killed Isiaka Adeleke, By Femi Fani-kayode by bodejohn(m): 7:17pm On Apr 25, 2017
Conspiracy theories...

How many people die in Nigeria without getting to 50 not to talk of 60.

The owner of Adeleke's soul requested for it...and he willingly surrendered it.

1 Like

Re: Why They Killed Isiaka Adeleke, By Femi Fani-kayode by Chubhie: 7:17pm On Apr 25, 2017
Davido and his gang must hear this.
Re: Why They Killed Isiaka Adeleke, By Femi Fani-kayode by crownprince102: 7:19pm On Apr 25, 2017
seunmsg:

He won election twice into the house of reps without Aregbe. He defeated Adeleke in 2011 and was persuaded to step down in 2015.

It's sad enough that Adeleke is dead but it's even more saddening that we are having this kind of discussion because some of you have decided to politicise his death. What you guys are doing amount to serious disrespect to the dead and it's shameful.
Won house of rep twice in Osun?

Get your fact right mr. man before arguing blindly on internet.

You can go back to your source and check which state he represented at the lower chamber.

1 Like

(1) (2)

Ex-president, U.S Firm Named In Atiku’s Visa Row / Buhari Nearly Fell From Stage In Lokoja / 2023: See The Favourite APC Candidate That Will Take Over From Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.