Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

Lagos Government To Relocate Computer Village To ICT Park Katangowa - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Lagos Government To Relocate Computer Village To ICT Park Katangowa (31909 Views)

Katangowa Market In Lagos Demolished By State Government (Photo) / Fire Engulfed Katangowa Market In Agbado/okeodo, Lagos State (photos) / Lagos Govt Concludes Plan To Relocate Computer Village (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Government To Relocate Computer Village To ICT Park Katangowa by Nobody: 11:50pm On Apr 25, 2017
Have you ever asked yourself why you and your flat head brothers can't take your "development" to your villages? This life of slavery you morons are living in Lagos proves beyond doubt that you're from a cursed clan.

For the mere fact that you're living and benefiting from Lagos, albeit as a pest and parasite, your generation after you will never have the privilege of stepping on this rich soil ever again. Any attempt by them will lead to their perish-ment.YES.

Benito2017:
The afonjas are the lazy, uncreative and greedy sort of people on earth. They want the Igbo's to develop the whole Lagos for them. God will surely make the Igbo's be set free from this cankerworms. I will advise the Igbo's to emulate the Hausa's wherever they are doing business in other states. They hardly make that place developed and they will not build good structures. I pity the poor afonjas in Lagos because you are being sold. In short. You are slaves to Lagos god fathers. They have bought everything thereby turning your children to agberos and masquerades beggers. Afonjas , you will all be caught up with atrocities. You are doom.

8 Likes

Re: Lagos Government To Relocate Computer Village To ICT Park Katangowa by VanBommel(m): 11:51pm On Apr 25, 2017
Love Machine:
Why do we have police mobile station at otigba street who are supposed to be arresting them?
that police station is just for decoration

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Government To Relocate Computer Village To ICT Park Katangowa by RosaConsidine: 11:51pm On Apr 25, 2017
Haven't they been mulling over this since Fashola's tenure as Governor?

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Government To Relocate Computer Village To ICT Park Katangowa by Nobody: 11:54pm On Apr 25, 2017
VanBommel:
that police station is just for decoration
Is it not a security breach that give agberoz audacity to commit atrocities?
Re: Lagos Government To Relocate Computer Village To ICT Park Katangowa by djeuneur: 11:56pm On Apr 25, 2017
Heromaniaa:
If they like they can carry computer village and dump it in kafachan, boys will still go there to sell their pink lips cream.

Re: Lagos Government To Relocate Computer Village To ICT Park Katangowa by VanBommel(m): 11:58pm On Apr 25, 2017
Love Machine:
Is it not a security breach that give agberoz audacity to commit atrocities?
those guys seem to have some form of cover from those policemen

1 Like

Re: Lagos Government To Relocate Computer Village To ICT Park Katangowa by aribisala0(m): 12:03am On Apr 26, 2017
Benito2017:
The afonjas are the lazy, uncreative and greedy sort of people on earth. They want the Igbo's to develop the whole Lagos for them. God will surely make the Igbo's be set free from this cankerworms. I will advise the Igbo's to emulate the Hausa's wherever they are doing business in other states. They hardly make that place developed and they will not build good structures. I pity the poor afonjas in Lagos because you are being sold. In short. You are slaves to Lagos god fathers. They have bought everything thereby turning your children to agberos and masquerades beggers. Afonjas , you will all be caught up with atrocities. You are doom.
Emulate Dangote in Lagos?
You are deluded .
with his refinery and so on that is the kind X of business man we want not clowns like you who are more of pests but like to think you are relevant we don't want you we don't need you but you keep returning like a stubborn turd that won't flush.
It is the same everywhere you go. Or is it Yoruba hating your flat heads in South Africa? In India Thailand?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Government To Relocate Computer Village To ICT Park Katangowa by Nobody: 12:04am On Apr 26, 2017
odichimma:
Only to make the igbos develop that side for the cone headed afonjas

but sorry BIAFRA has taken over,5%ers not fools angry
What development? undecided

8 Likes

Re: Lagos Government To Relocate Computer Village To ICT Park Katangowa by kikake: 12:29am On Apr 26, 2017
relocate the computer village to mgbidi, imo state, na.

lagosians shall still come from lagos to mgbidi to source for computer parts. chai see better business ooo.
Re: Lagos Government To Relocate Computer Village To ICT Park Katangowa by FemiEddy(m): 12:52am On Apr 26, 2017
Heromaniaa:
If they like they can carry computer village and dump it in kafachan, boys will still go there to sell their pink lips cream.
This is Epic grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos Government To Relocate Computer Village To ICT Park Katangowa by Jaideyone(m): 1:10am On Apr 26, 2017
Benito2017:
what a foolish comment. I wonder why you chest beaters have not been able to replicate your so called development in alaibo. why are your five states backward when other regions are thriving? the joke is on you

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Government To Relocate Computer Village To ICT Park Katangowa by 2016v2017: 1:35am On Apr 26, 2017
Lawnletters:
The relocation exercise may require evidence of business registration.
Here's an article I wrote on company registration in Nigeria. Due to recent reforms the process of registration takes less than a week. It may actually be completed in about 48hrs. If you have any questions about company or business registration please feel free to contact me on 08068615703
Here's the link to the article again http://chukwuemekalaw..com.ng/2017/03/registering-private-company-in-nigeria.html
Re: Lagos Government To Relocate Computer Village To ICT Park Katangowa by odichimma: 2:11am On Apr 26, 2017
neoOduduwa:
What development? undecided
perhaps u should provide bulldozers each to every igbo living in lagos for demolition of their properties

after that u can then ask yourself that question over and over again till ur brain produces an answer
Re: Lagos Government To Relocate Computer Village To ICT Park Katangowa by MayorofLagos(m): 2:35am On Apr 26, 2017
Ambode = Ndigbo enemy lamba 1. grin grin
Re: Lagos Government To Relocate Computer Village To ICT Park Katangowa by globatop: 3:09am On Apr 26, 2017
Should every news be tribalised? We are Nigerians irrespective of region.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Government To Relocate Computer Village To ICT Park Katangowa by Kaimallamm: 3:18am On Apr 26, 2017
[color=#770077][/color]

Re: Lagos Government To Relocate Computer Village To ICT Park Katangowa by texazzpete(m): 5:19am On Apr 26, 2017
Kai, poverty is not good o!

Lagos elites don finalize plans to move computer village to the outskirts just to free up the extremely valuable real estate in Ikeja for sharing. They know much of the value in the market comes from its convenience and accessibility but there is massive money to be made by parceling off that land.

Meanwhile broke and poverty stricken people are on naira land arguing about tribal issues.

Poverty of the mind indeed.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Government To Relocate Computer Village To ICT Park Katangowa by imma2(m): 6:17am On Apr 26, 2017
crystalclear93:

If they really want to develope everywhere then they should build the airport at badagry like they planned before
Reply ya PM angry angry
Re: Lagos Government To Relocate Computer Village To ICT Park Katangowa by adadadon(m): 6:37am On Apr 26, 2017
Phi001:
I don't mind Computer Village at Katanguwa...that means I can trek there...or enter 100 naira bike but where will they move Katanguwa??
Ajegunle Alakuko
Re: Lagos Government To Relocate Computer Village To ICT Park Katangowa by AshiwajuFoward: 6:45am On Apr 26, 2017
This is a great and welcome development. The present location was originally residential and serene, until some greedy landlords in cohorts with negligent state regulatory agencies allowed it to turn into the chaotic marketplace it has become. This is a very welcome development.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Government To Relocate Computer Village To ICT Park Katangowa by fuckboys: 6:52am On Apr 26, 2017
Chisos chirst, is very far now. I just checked the shit kantaguwa on Google maps and I can't believe my eyes shocked, what about those staying at Surulere?
Re: Lagos Government To Relocate Computer Village To ICT Park Katangowa by Nobody: 7:08am On Apr 26, 2017
Dopes.

Jaideyone:
what a foolish comment. I wonder why you chest beaters have not been able to replicate your so called development in alaibo. why are your five states backward when other regions are thriving? the joke is on you
Jaideyone:

aribisala0:

Emulate Dangote in Lagos?
You are deluded .
with his refinery and so on that is the kind X of business man we want not clowns like you who are more of pests but like to think you are relevant we don't want you we don't need you but you keep returning like a stubborn turd that won't flush.
It is the same everywhere you go. Or is it Yoruba hating your flat heads in South Africa? In India Thailand?
Re: Lagos Government To Relocate Computer Village To ICT Park Katangowa by Nobody: 7:10am On Apr 26, 2017
Too epic grin

FemiEddy:

This is Epic grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos Government To Relocate Computer Village To ICT Park Katangowa by texazzpete(m): 7:10am On Apr 26, 2017
AshiwajuFoward:
This is a great and welcome development. The present location was originally residential and serene, until some greedy landlords in cohorts with negligent state regulatory agencies allowed it to turn into the chaotic marketplace it has become. This is a very welcome development.

That place will never be 'residential and serene'. It will instead be sold to another group of 'greedy landlords'.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Government To Relocate Computer Village To ICT Park Katangowa by heybee72(m): 7:23am On Apr 26, 2017
The relocation means change in address, change of environment, loss of customers, reprinting of complementary cards, invoices and receipts.. This is just to mention a few... My conclusion is, it will do more harm than good
Re: Lagos Government To Relocate Computer Village To ICT Park Katangowa by Wolfbrother(m): 9:52am On Apr 26, 2017
odichimma:
Only to make the igbos develop that side for the cone headed afonjas

but sorry BIAFRA has taken over,5%ers not fools angry

Yet you continue to develop another mans land
Re: Lagos Government To Relocate Computer Village To ICT Park Katangowa by Phunkyposh(f): 10:09am On Apr 26, 2017
Nice, The capital city should be tidied already
Re: Lagos Government To Relocate Computer Village To ICT Park Katangowa by mmsen: 11:11am On Apr 26, 2017
Love Machine:
Why do we have police mobile station at otigba street who are supposed to be arresting them?

Who knows are these not the same police who watch commercial bus drivers ignore traffic law and public safety regulations?
Re: Lagos Government To Relocate Computer Village To ICT Park Katangowa by Bluesearoll(m): 11:40am On Apr 26, 2017
Please let's relocate Lagos to Ondo State
Re: Lagos Government To Relocate Computer Village To ICT Park Katangowa by oluwadubem: 11:45am On Apr 26, 2017
Benito2017:

you sound as if yu re ibo,but if "yes" why e come dey pain you this way,is there land nd they can do whateva they like ova ida,despite that lagos was developed by nigerias but still yet it remain among the yoruba nation,so if stuffs like this pain igbos traders ova there why can't them port to east nd developed there own silicon valley is not that hard myniggah......

#peace#
Re: Lagos Government To Relocate Computer Village To ICT Park Katangowa by Nobody: 12:06pm On Apr 26, 2017
odichimma:

perhaps u should provide bulldozers each to every igbo living in lagos for demolition of their properties

after that u can then ask yourself that question over and over again till ur brain produces an answer
Another e-diot. Why should the houses be demolished when they're owned by Yorùbá real estate investors? Most of you live in Lagos, true! But that doesn't mean you all own the houses you live in. Most of you don't even pay taxes. An average igbo man comes to Lagos, sets up his business, makes profits, stashes his money in the bank and goes back home. Do you pay for anything else besides rent and market dues? Does the Lagos State government deduct money from your bank accounts to build infrastructures? If you think selling used clothes, scrap inverters and other stuff contribute majorly to the development of a state, then you're rëtarded.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Explaining The New Bank Charges, Lending And Deposit Rates Announced By The CBN / Roger Brown Steps Down As Seplat CEO Over Allegations Of Racism / See How Much Telecom Tower Operators Spend Daily To Power BTS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.