Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,374 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

Lagos Government To Relocate Computer Village To ICT Park Katangowa - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Lagos Government To Relocate Computer Village To ICT Park Katangowa (31908 Views)

Katangowa Market In Lagos Demolished By State Government (Photo) / Fire Engulfed Katangowa Market In Agbado/okeodo, Lagos State (photos) / Lagos Govt Concludes Plan To Relocate Computer Village (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Government To Relocate Computer Village To ICT Park Katangowa by cnonyechi(f): 12:09pm On Apr 26, 2017
Please he should release gratuities ooh its been too long everyday dey keep telling one story oh d other.
And Lagos is still generating funds.
Re: Lagos Government To Relocate Computer Village To ICT Park Katangowa by ahmtech93(m): 12:24pm On Apr 26, 2017
[b][/b]Hmm
Re: Lagos Government To Relocate Computer Village To ICT Park Katangowa by odichimma: 2:15pm On Apr 26, 2017
neoOduduwa:
Another e-diot. Why should the houses be demolished when they're owned by Yorùbá real estate investors? Most of you live in Lagos, true! But that doesn't mean you all own the houses you live in. Most of you don't even pay taxes. An average igbo man comes to Lagos, sets up his business, makes profits, stashes his money in the bank and goes back home. Do you pay for anything else besides rent and market dues? Does the Lagos State government deduct money from your bank accounts to build infrastructures? If you think selling used clothes, scrap inverters and other stuff contribute majorly to the development of a state, then you're rëtarded.
dont worry biafra is near,then we will knw who's the fool in the pitch
Re: Lagos Government To Relocate Computer Village To ICT Park Katangowa by donqx: 3:48pm On Apr 26, 2017
don't try it
Re: Lagos Government To Relocate Computer Village To ICT Park Katangowa by Demmy59(m): 4:15pm On Apr 26, 2017
Hello good day my fellow nairalanders, I am bringing you this opportunity of making 1000 naira weekly from this genuine company called streetbees
When you do a survey of just 5 minutes you get paid within two working days into your paga account Automatically.
How to start:
Open a paga account : go to Mypaga.com open a an individual paga account, register with the your phone number because it is the same phone number you would use to register on streetbeess.
Go to play store : download streetbees, open it and register With the number you use to register the paga account.
Then input this referral link, 8175HY. it is compulsory you input the referral code or else you will not get paid or see a survey.
Go and register now there is currently a survey . The pay may be small at first please don't discourage you can make a small living out of it..
Most important use the referral code 8175HY
Re: Lagos Government To Relocate Computer Village To ICT Park Katangowa by Nobody: 6:47pm On Apr 26, 2017
odichimma:

Indeed. Una Biafra talk no go pass nairaland.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Government To Relocate Computer Village To ICT Park Katangowa by Nobody: 7:58pm On Apr 26, 2017
odichimma:

Indeed. Una Biafra talk no go pass nairaland. Na fact I yarn you so.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Government To Relocate Computer Village To ICT Park Katangowa by odichimma: 9:04pm On Apr 26, 2017
neoOduduwa:
Indeed. Una Biafra talk no go pass nairaland.
smiley
hehehe we shall see
igbo turu ilu si:agbachaa oso aguo mile.
Na after the race we go knw say who be baba
hehehe,ubochi nta achuo n'owerre nchi
Re: Lagos Government To Relocate Computer Village To ICT Park Katangowa by Nobody: 9:35pm On Apr 26, 2017
odichimma:
smiley
hehehe we shall see
igbo turu ilu si:agbachaa oso aguo mile.
Na after the race we go knw say who be baba
hehehe,ubochi nta achuo n'owerre nchi
Oro buruku toun t'erin. Kosi bi omode yin se le l'aso to, ko le l'akisa to baba re.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Government To Relocate Computer Village To ICT Park Katangowa by odichimma: 9:54pm On Apr 26, 2017
neoOduduwa:
Oro buruku toun t'erin. Kosi bi omode yin se le l'aso to, ko le l'akisa to baba re.
ejawo ninu apon tio yo, elogbomi'ila kana.
onye ara. upgrade
Re: Lagos Government To Relocate Computer Village To ICT Park Katangowa by crystalclear93(f): 10:39pm On Apr 26, 2017
imma2:
Reply ya PM angry angry

Lol cheesy..you guys and pm eh
Re: Lagos Government To Relocate Computer Village To ICT Park Katangowa by imma2(m): 11:48pm On Apr 26, 2017
crystalclear93:

Lol cheesy..you guys and pm eh
na wetin we dey take mix with our agege bread chop belleful. tongue tongue

Now, would you reply? Smallie
Re: Lagos Government To Relocate Computer Village To ICT Park Katangowa by Nobody: 9:09am On Apr 27, 2017
odichimma:

ejawo ninu apon tio yo, elogbomi'ila kana.
onye ara. upgrade
Shows your level of immaturity. The only thing you can do with your brain is trade insults. I don tell you my own, your Biafra talk no go pass nairaland.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Government To Relocate Computer Village To ICT Park Katangowa by odichimma: 9:31am On Apr 27, 2017
neoOduduwa:
Shows your level of immaturity. The only thing you can do with your brain is trade insults. I don tell you my own, your Biafra talk no go pass nairaland.
no go pass nairaland? O my God,what is nairaland? And which year did biafra topics started surfacing on mere nairaland
truly truly by the mention of biafra buhari fall sick and work from home
all afonjas stand at attention
all almajiri go gaga
britain trembles for oil
lagoons refresh frm the taste of afonja flesh
rat poison starts selling
O MY DEAR COUNTRY,YOUR NAME IS INDEED THE MIGHTIEST
Re: Lagos Government To Relocate Computer Village To ICT Park Katangowa by Nobody: 9:43am On Apr 27, 2017
odichimma:

no go pass nairaland? O my God,what is nairaland? And which year did biafra topics started surfacing on mere nairaland
truly truly by the mention of biafra buhari fall sick and work from home
all afonjas stand at attention
all almajiri go gaga
britain trembles for oil
lagoons refresh frm the taste of afonja flesh
rat poison starts selling
O MY DEAR COUNTRY,YOUR NAME IS INDEED THE MIGHTIEST
See frustration. I repeat, your Biafra talk no go pass nairaland. grin

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Government To Relocate Computer Village To ICT Park Katangowa by odichimma: 9:47am On Apr 27, 2017
neoOduduwa:
See frustration. I repeat, your Biafra talk no go pass nairaland. grin
i can sense u are the one pained,i knw your fear,staying in the zoo without igbos,i cant imagine the feel tongue

1 Like

Re: Lagos Government To Relocate Computer Village To ICT Park Katangowa by Nobody: 10:00am On Apr 27, 2017
odichimma:
i can sense u are the one pained,i knw your fear,staying in the zoo without igbos,i cant imagine the feel tongue
Nigga I'm rich, who gives a fvck if you secede from Nigeria? I don't give a four-legged fvck. But I sha know you're going nowhere. grin

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Government To Relocate Computer Village To ICT Park Katangowa by odichimma: 10:16am On Apr 27, 2017
neoOduduwa:
Nigga I'm rich, who gives a fvck if you secede from Nigeria? I don't give a four-legged fvck. But I sha know you're going nowhere. grin

a rich man got no business with nairaland,yeah you give a fvck if we leave,thats why u keep masturbating on our threads.Overcome ur fear,and start preparing for an hausa yoruba nigeria,a stitch in time saves nine

1 Like

Re: Lagos Government To Relocate Computer Village To ICT Park Katangowa by Nobody: 10:56am On Apr 27, 2017
odichimma:

a rich man got no business with nairaland,yeah you give a fvck if we leave,thats why u keep masturbating on our threads.Overcome ur fear,and start preparing for an hausa yoruba nigeria,a stitch in time saves nine
grin You think every Nairalander you see is as wretched as yourself. Better focus on your hustle, keep hawking secession schenanigans upandan. Aa to e ti. Shior!

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Government To Relocate Computer Village To ICT Park Katangowa by odichimma: 2:02pm On Apr 27, 2017
neoOduduwa:
grin You think every Nairalander you see is as wretched as yourself. Better focus on your hustle, keep hawking secession schenanigans upandan. Aa to e ti. Shior!
see painment cheesy like i said prepare for ur almajifonja republic,you gat a real job ahead of you grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos Government To Relocate Computer Village To ICT Park Katangowa by Nobody: 2:21pm On Apr 27, 2017
odichimma:
see painment cheesy like i said prepare for ur almajifonja republic,you gat a real job ahead of you grin
Painment indeed. Good luck with your life sha, I don tell you my own.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Government To Relocate Computer Village To ICT Park Katangowa by odichimma: 2:23pm On Apr 27, 2017
neoOduduwa:
Painment indeed. Good luck with your life sha, I don tell you my own.
pls dont near the lagoon
Re: Lagos Government To Relocate Computer Village To ICT Park Katangowa by Nobody: 3:03pm On Apr 27, 2017
odichimma:
pls dont near the lagoon
Please stay away from trees and ropes.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Government To Relocate Computer Village To ICT Park Katangowa by odichimma: 7:50am On Apr 28, 2017
neoOduduwa:
Please stay away from trees and ropes.
pls remember that rat poisons are meant only for rats,i take God beg u

Re: Lagos Government To Relocate Computer Village To ICT Park Katangowa by Nobody: 10:19am On Apr 28, 2017
odichimma:
pls remember that rat poisons are meant only for rats,i take God beg u
Frustrated Osus hang themselves.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Explaining The New Bank Charges, Lending And Deposit Rates Announced By The CBN / Roger Brown Steps Down As Seplat CEO Over Allegations Of Racism / See How Much Telecom Tower Operators Spend Daily To Power BTS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.