Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,527 members, 7,816,288 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

Man Allegedly Batters Wife With Hammer, Kicks Her Out In Middle Of The Night - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Allegedly Batters Wife With Hammer, Kicks Her Out In Middle Of The Night (459 Views)

Thief With Hammer And Chisel Caught At A Shop In Anambra. See His Technique. / Man Batters Wife For Denying Him Sex For Two Years (photos) / Man Batters Wife For Starving & Dragging His Sick Mother On The Ground (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Allegedly Batters Wife With Hammer, Kicks Her Out In Middle Of The Night by Takeit2017(m): 6:21pm On Apr 25, 2017
Man allegedly batters wife with hammer in, kicks her out in middle of the night in Akwa Ibom
[img]https://4.bp..com/-orz96nPLHUU/WP95PA35u8I/AAAAAAAMP5A/mGAZYHQL3YQfFV-Js8wveg4nN-Gs9kmdACLcB/s400/5b.png[/img]

According to a report shared on Adovate group, Due Process' Facebook page by Prince Abubakar Aphyz, a violent husband battered his wife, Mrs Ntienseobot Anietimfon Ekere with hammer and threw her out in the middle of the night. The couple is said to have been married for 20 years and have 5 children.
He allegedly bribed the police and got his wife arrested. The Facebook user wrote;

''This is Mrs Ntienseobot Anietimfon Ekere of 1, Udo Umoh close, Off Udo ikpe street, Off Nwaniba road, Uyo. Akwa Ibom state. She was battered by her hubby(domestic violence).

More Pics below the Link
''Her husband hit her head with hammer, and threw her out at an ungodly hour of the night. The worst part is, they've been married for 20yrs, with 5children. This man arrested the wife because he had bribed the police after treating her like a dog. We want justice for this woman. What can this group to fight for her?''

Source: http://trendzbase..com/2017/04/man-allegedly-batters-wife-with-hammer.html

CC: lalasticlala, mynd44
Re: Man Allegedly Batters Wife With Hammer, Kicks Her Out In Middle Of The Night by Nobody: 6:22pm On Apr 25, 2017
Picture or it didn't happen
Re: Man Allegedly Batters Wife With Hammer, Kicks Her Out In Middle Of The Night by Takeit2017(m): 6:23pm On Apr 25, 2017
Re: Man Allegedly Batters Wife With Hammer, Kicks Her Out In Middle Of The Night by Nne5: 6:28pm On Apr 25, 2017
I'll continue to say 'Any day ANY man lifts his hands on me,he should consider himself dead'
Re: Man Allegedly Batters Wife With Hammer, Kicks Her Out In Middle Of The Night by Partnerbiz(f): 6:45pm On Apr 25, 2017
Why would I do this to a person let alone a woman I claim to love. A woman that is the mother of my kids?
Re: Man Allegedly Batters Wife With Hammer, Kicks Her Out In Middle Of The Night by Nukilia: 7:05pm On Apr 25, 2017
Nne5:
I'll continue to say 'Any day ANY man lifts his hands on me,he should consider himself dead'

Tell me more, I'm interested.
Re: Man Allegedly Batters Wife With Hammer, Kicks Her Out In Middle Of The Night by Nukilia: 7:07pm On Apr 25, 2017
20 years is not child's play. Why now undecided
Re: Man Allegedly Batters Wife With Hammer, Kicks Her Out In Middle Of The Night by AkProsper(m): 9:59pm On Apr 25, 2017
Too bad. Thank God she didn't die.
. . . . . meanwhile, check my signature

(1) (Reply)

FRSC Officials Beaten Up For Demanding Bribe In Nnewi / Abia Police Unmask Volkswagen Robbers / I'll Pay Any Ransom for My Missing Grandson - 84-year-old Grandma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.