Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,275 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Thief With Hammer And Chisel Caught At A Shop In Anambra. See His Technique. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Thief With Hammer And Chisel Caught At A Shop In Anambra. See His Technique. (48455 Views)

Bees "Arrest" Ugandan Thief With Help Of A Voodoo Priest (Graphic Pictures) / University Student Lures And Catches Young Thief With A Pot Of Rice. Photo / Female Thief With 50 Master Keys Caught And Beaten In Kaduna (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thief With Hammer And Chisel Caught At A Shop In Anambra. See His Technique. by dainformant(m): 4:18pm On Sep 10, 2018
A young man was caught red-handed while trying to steal from a boutique in Uga, Aguata Local Government Area of Anambra State. It was revealed that the suspect who claims he is a student of Mass Communications at the Federal Polytechnic, Oko, was nabbed while trying to break into the shop from the back - with a hammer and chisel.

According to the suspect identified as Chimezie Udoka, he came the previous day to survey the boutique under the guise of pricing clothes as he decided to perfect his plan the next night. 

The suspect came for the robbery with empty bags which he wanted to use to pack the clothes after the operation. 

He was caught by the vigilante in the community who later set him free after much public humilation. 

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/09/thief-caught-red-handed-while-trying-to-steal-from-a-shop-in-anambra.html

Re: Thief With Hammer And Chisel Caught At A Shop In Anambra. See His Technique. by dainformant(m): 4:19pm On Sep 10, 2018
Watch Shocking Video HERE.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thief With Hammer And Chisel Caught At A Shop In Anambra. See His Technique. by gaby(m): 4:25pm On Sep 10, 2018
Lazy youth...

They should have given him a good amount of yellow pepper to chew without water to wash it down, Or give him vodka to rinse his mouth after chewing the yellow pepper.

When e see him mama e go call am daddy and vice versa...

Are you a politician or know anyone running for an elective position, one who cares about the youths and their well being in his State/ Constituency? Are you an NGO, an individual or business organisation who would want to make an impression on the youths by way of your CSR while also having an opportunity to create an image for yourself, business and organisation as one who refused to watch and not take action while the youths are wasting away. You have an opportunity to order for customised copies of my book in my signature. I am offering you a chance to put a picture of you or your organisation with the words" copy sponsored and supported by you/organisation" for distribution as you desire.
There is no better way to get your campaign statement or vision out there than through this book. There is no smarter way to advertise your business than this opportunity.
My contact is on my profile. Spread the word and let's take a stand and leave an indelible mark on the sands of history.

9 Likes

Re: Thief With Hammer And Chisel Caught At A Shop In Anambra. See His Technique. by PrincessB1(f): 4:49pm On Sep 10, 2018
Busted! Stealing strategy gone wrong grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Thief With Hammer And Chisel Caught At A Shop In Anambra. See His Technique. by coolcentbigman(m): 4:57pm On Sep 10, 2018
why have some lazy youths vowed to always disgrace theyselves this should serve as a warning for them letting u live, if na lag u for don turn dust or burnt barbecue.

8 Likes

Re: Thief With Hammer And Chisel Caught At A Shop In Anambra. See His Technique. by Abbesuper123(m): 5:51pm On Sep 10, 2018
SMH
Re: Thief With Hammer And Chisel Caught At A Shop In Anambra. See His Technique. by mokt(m): 5:51pm On Sep 10, 2018
All these Alambra boys seff

7 Likes

Re: Thief With Hammer And Chisel Caught At A Shop In Anambra. See His Technique. by excomarow(m): 5:51pm On Sep 10, 2018
suspect identified as Chimezie Udoka

You See, Na dem-dem

Aba Cloths for that matter

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thief With Hammer And Chisel Caught At A Shop In Anambra. See His Technique. by DAntivirus: 5:52pm On Sep 10, 2018
Its always petty thieves that are caught and humiliated...

Who's catch Abba Kyari or other APC saints?

2 Likes

Re: Thief With Hammer And Chisel Caught At A Shop In Anambra. See His Technique. by dododawa1: 5:53pm On Sep 10, 2018
Udoka
Re: Thief With Hammer And Chisel Caught At A Shop In Anambra. See His Technique. by SarcasticGenius(m): 5:53pm On Sep 10, 2018
Reminds me of dat Mooslim female armed robber who wears hijab during her robbery operations.

They should use the hammer to hammer sense into his life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thief With Hammer And Chisel Caught At A Shop In Anambra. See His Technique. by ojuikwu: 5:57pm On Sep 10, 2018
Tell me the primary work of flat

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thief With Hammer And Chisel Caught At A Shop In Anambra. See His Technique. by emerged01(m): 5:57pm On Sep 10, 2018
This one Na mad man.

4 Likes

Re: Thief With Hammer And Chisel Caught At A Shop In Anambra. See His Technique. by ojuikwu: 5:58pm On Sep 10, 2018
ojuikwu:
Tell me the primary work of flat
no be to stealllllll

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thief With Hammer And Chisel Caught At A Shop In Anambra. See His Technique. by MrDojo(m): 5:58pm On Sep 10, 2018
gaby:
Lazy youth...

They should have given him a good amount of yellow pepper to chew without water to wash it down, Or give him vodka to rinse his mouth after chewing the yellow pepper.

When e see him mama e go call am daddy and vice versa...

Are you a politician or know anyone running for an elective position, one who cares about the youths and their well being in his State/ Constituency? Are you an NGO, an individual or business organisation who would want to make an impression on the youths by way of your CSR while also having an opportunity to create an image for yourself, business and organisation as one who refused to watch and not take action while the youths are wasting away. You have an opportunity to order for customised copies of my book in my signature. I am offering you a chance to put a picture of you or your organisation with the words" copy sponsored and supported by you/organisation" for distribution as you desire.
There is no better way to get your campaign statement or vision out there than through this book. There is no smarter way to advertise your business than this opportunity.
My contact is on my profile. Spread the word and let's take a stand and leave an indelible mark on the sands of history.

Bros nawa oo shocked shocked
Re: Thief With Hammer And Chisel Caught At A Shop In Anambra. See His Technique. by Yabsun(m): 5:58pm On Sep 10, 2018
I rep NCAN, I only came here to spot the culprit. Chimezie Udoka confirmed. Robbery took place in Anambra. I'm off here abeg

6 Likes

Re: Thief With Hammer And Chisel Caught At A Shop In Anambra. See His Technique. by asawanathegreat(m): 5:58pm On Sep 10, 2018
The guy is not far from prison at all.
Re: Thief With Hammer And Chisel Caught At A Shop In Anambra. See His Technique. by AmazingELixir: 5:58pm On Sep 10, 2018
shocked

Nigerian lazy youths constantly conjuring out dubious and evil means to undo their fellow countrymen men!..

How come he's not been tortured a little before handing him over to the authorities!.. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Thief With Hammer And Chisel Caught At A Shop In Anambra. See His Technique. by gaby(m): 5:58pm On Sep 10, 2018
MrDojo:

Bros nawa oo shocked shocked

Kilo happiiiiin? grin grin
Re: Thief With Hammer And Chisel Caught At A Shop In Anambra. See His Technique. by Hoodbilonia: 5:58pm On Sep 10, 2018
if truly its legit
ma guy u go pay ndlea
whether the devil likes it or not
depends on hw much dem nack u.
buh na eida dhl.ups or fedex suppose contact u
and not ndlea .
well af been thr before.if dem bill u 50k and u nor pay
just forget it
dem go sell am
shaps
Kaydeexotic:
Please guys come to my aid o. A parcel was sent to me from Canada containing just a phone,bottle of perfume,t-shirt and flashdrive.. initially it was scheduled for delivery on Tuesday 11th of this month. Only for a lady to call me from ups office that my package is on hold by ndlea.. she asked for my email and she sent a notification there that I should contact ndlea office.. even the number she gave me was always busy whenever I called. Please come to my aid o cos I'm far from Lagos and can't go there to do anything anytime soon.
Re: Thief With Hammer And Chisel Caught At A Shop In Anambra. See His Technique. by Franzinni: 5:59pm On Sep 10, 2018
From the small thieves to the one holding fawa... God will expose their technique of stealing in Jesus name...
Re: Thief With Hammer And Chisel Caught At A Shop In Anambra. See His Technique. by Firefire(m): 5:59pm On Sep 10, 2018
I blame Buhary. grin

1 Like

Re: Thief With Hammer And Chisel Caught At A Shop In Anambra. See His Technique. by chukwutope: 5:59pm On Sep 10, 2018
Kaydeexotic:
Please guys come to my aid o. A parcel was sent to me from Canada containing just a phone,bottle of perfume,t-shirt and flashdrive.. initially it was scheduled for delivery on Tuesday 11th of this month. Only for a lady to call me from ups office that my package is on hold by ndlea.. she asked for my email and she sent a notification there that I should contact ndlea office.. even the number she gave me was always busy whenever I called. Please come to my aid o cos I'm far from Lagos and can't go there to do anything anytime soon.

How do we know you are not a yahoo boy? Maybe your oga chopped your shipment?
Re: Thief With Hammer And Chisel Caught At A Shop In Anambra. See His Technique. by Olodo24: 5:59pm On Sep 10, 2018
NCAN.... how market?
Re: Thief With Hammer And Chisel Caught At A Shop In Anambra. See His Technique. by Legolast: 5:59pm On Sep 10, 2018
If am surprised ma thunder fire me... Na dem, by their name...

2 Likes

Re: Thief With Hammer And Chisel Caught At A Shop In Anambra. See His Technique. by Gkemz: 6:00pm On Sep 10, 2018
mokt:
All these Alambra boys seff
That's a hate speech from an Imolite. Don't be divided against your fellow igbo brother.
Re: Thief With Hammer And Chisel Caught At A Shop In Anambra. See His Technique. by haryorbarmie83(m): 6:00pm On Sep 10, 2018
Thank God no jungle justice here.
Re: Thief With Hammer And Chisel Caught At A Shop In Anambra. See His Technique. by oloripelebe2: 6:01pm On Sep 10, 2018
like say i don know before i open the thread

awon omo irankiran Oloripelebe oshi, na to steal den sabi

3 Likes

Re: Thief With Hammer And Chisel Caught At A Shop In Anambra. See His Technique. by Lonestar124: 6:03pm On Sep 10, 2018
I think their are many menial jobs in Nigeria...some are born eunuch lazy.

1 Like

Re: Thief With Hammer And Chisel Caught At A Shop In Anambra. See His Technique. by itiswellandwell: 6:03pm On Sep 10, 2018
Fat lazy thief!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Zenith Bank Robbery: IMSU Graduate Arrested / Robbers Shoot A Man In Front Of A Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) / Dead Body Of Father John Adeyi Found In Benue Community (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.