Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,247 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:13 AM

Miyonse Seals Endorsement Deal With Payporte As Tboss Congratulates Him - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Miyonse Seals Endorsement Deal With Payporte As Tboss Congratulates Him (30629 Views)

Bobrisky Bags An Endorsement With Payporte / Tboss, Marvis & Debbie-rise Hang Out With Payporte Boss, Eyo Bassey / Efe & Bisola Hang Out With Payporte Boss, Bassey Eyo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miyonse Seals Endorsement Deal With Payporte As Tboss Congratulates Him by Raychellasam(f): 9:55pm On Apr 25, 2017
hungryboy:
Na things like this dey make people no dey gree go school again,

After chopping free food and partying for 3 months in Big brother house,
Efe was rewarded with 25million and a jeep, free land from Churchill,
Ambassadorship from Plateau state government,
Bisola, Tboss Miyonse Marvis And Soma are getting one endorsement deal or another.
Yet somewhere out there. In the streets ,
A guy that graduated with Second class upper has lost interest in looking for jobs and is now learning a trade
So that he can use it to survive

This got me teary-eyed....sad reality of most Nigerian youths.
Re: Miyonse Seals Endorsement Deal With Payporte As Tboss Congratulates Him by afeezzezo: 9:58pm On Apr 25, 2017
rheether:
Payporte just dey waste money..
He dey pepper you for body shey

Re: Miyonse Seals Endorsement Deal With Payporte As Tboss Congratulates Him by 48noble(m): 10:09pm On Apr 25, 2017
coolebux:
TBoss continues draining his destiny

must they mention tbreast
Re: Miyonse Seals Endorsement Deal With Payporte As Tboss Congratulates Him by Mayflowa(m): 10:14pm On Apr 25, 2017
hungryboy:

Bisola, Tboss Miyonse Marvis And Soma are getting one endorsement deal or another.
A guy that graduated with Second class upper has lost interest in looking for jobs and is now learning a trade

But you need a certain amount of school to be able to represent. Unless you are just extremely blessed with charisma
Re: Miyonse Seals Endorsement Deal With Payporte As Tboss Congratulates Him by 2shure: 10:32pm On Apr 25, 2017
Na where dia hamd fit reach be dat.
Just shiiiit.
U neva enta mtn or etisalat.
My guy go shiit.
Payporte wey be say na only 1 page them get for online sales.
Abegi.
1005. Naira endorsement

1 Like

Re: Miyonse Seals Endorsement Deal With Payporte As Tboss Congratulates Him by 2shure: 10:32pm On Apr 25, 2017
Na where dia hamd fit reach be dat.
Just shiiiit.
U neva enta mtn or etisalat.
My guy go shiit.
Payporte wey be say na only 1 page them get for online sales.
Abegi.
1005 endorsement
Re: Miyonse Seals Endorsement Deal With Payporte As Tboss Congratulates Him by olawaletimi(m): 10:32pm On Apr 25, 2017
SalamRushdie:

I dey tell u
but why u dey beef people wey dey make am.
Re: Miyonse Seals Endorsement Deal With Payporte As Tboss Congratulates Him by SalamRushdie: 10:38pm On Apr 25, 2017
olawaletimi:
but why u dey beef people wey dey make am.

Where did I beef anyone ..I made my first 25m many years ago so I can beef anyone please ...I was only talking of the business aspect if you get

1 Like

Re: Miyonse Seals Endorsement Deal With Payporte As Tboss Congratulates Him by QuickStandard: 10:39pm On Apr 25, 2017
Congrats to Miyonse.

For all your solar, inverters, UPS systems
call Quick Standard Solutions
your one stop shop for all your alternative Energy solutions.

Re: Miyonse Seals Endorsement Deal With Payporte As Tboss Congratulates Him by NnamdiAmos20(m): 11:25pm On Apr 25, 2017
Is it your money??

rheether:
Re: Miyonse Seals Endorsement Deal With Payporte As Tboss Congratulates Him by Emks: 12:38am On Apr 26, 2017
bettercreature:
Education is very profitable if you actually read to know it not read to pass exams

Read to know it and then do what with it? Better park one side grin

1 Like

Re: Miyonse Seals Endorsement Deal With Payporte As Tboss Congratulates Him by Sirambassador(m): 1:14am On Apr 26, 2017
hungryboy:

Gee, no bad mouth... But to tell you the real deal.

Employ yourself
Re: Miyonse Seals Endorsement Deal With Payporte As Tboss Congratulates Him by Sirambassador(m): 1:20am On Apr 26, 2017
Emks:

. Understand the ethics, read to know it, then use what you learnt and make the meals
Re: Miyonse Seals Endorsement Deal With Payporte As Tboss Congratulates Him by komzy589(m): 5:29am On Apr 26, 2017
hungryboy:

See ur shallow thoughts. Dem force u go school.......mumu.
Re: Miyonse Seals Endorsement Deal With Payporte As Tboss Congratulates Him by komzy589(m): 5:33am On Apr 26, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Where did I beef anyone ..I made my first 25m many years ago so I can beef anyone please ...I was only talking of the business aspect if you get
If ever u have come close to making a million naira, u will never make such jealous comment about anyone trying to make it like d young man, Miyonse.
Re: Miyonse Seals Endorsement Deal With Payporte As Tboss Congratulates Him by Spidermon: 5:46am On Apr 26, 2017
hungryboy:

Re: Miyonse Seals Endorsement Deal With Payporte As Tboss Congratulates Him by EppPliss: 6:20am On Apr 26, 2017
Re: Miyonse Seals Endorsement Deal With Payporte As Tboss Congratulates Him by rozayx5(m): 7:01am On Apr 26, 2017
Emks:

YOU dey mind the guy

education was profitable in 70. n 80s

not now
Re: Miyonse Seals Endorsement Deal With Payporte As Tboss Congratulates Him by zwingis(m): 7:14am On Apr 26, 2017
SIRmanjar:

I be wan tell you sumting nasty but I look ur pics u come be fine gel..Abeg next time talk well make we no clash.
lol fine girl in red n white top ur case is different
Re: Miyonse Seals Endorsement Deal With Payporte As Tboss Congratulates Him by SalamRushdie: 8:32am On Apr 26, 2017
komzy589:

If ever u have come close to making a million naira, u will never make such jealous comment about anyone trying to make it like d young man, Miyonse.

Lol.. Founded two known startup that do ell in terms banking and advertising industry already so you should know that 25m not the kind of money to freak me ..Please where did I mention Miyonse , I am an entrepreneur and I see beyond what you see,so no this scenario I can't even see Miyonse or what ever U call him instead I see Payporte and wonder if the recent publicity spendings will translate to result in terms of more sales ..Let me put in perspective when you were watching big brother I was busy trying to set up another product , while you played Naira bet I am wondering how I can be part of Nairabet ..I hope you and you myopic mind understands...
Re: Miyonse Seals Endorsement Deal With Payporte As Tboss Congratulates Him by Nobody: 8:35am On Apr 26, 2017
This guy looks really young
Re: Miyonse Seals Endorsement Deal With Payporte As Tboss Congratulates Him by bedspread: 9:26am On Apr 26, 2017
rheether:
u Just Relayed my THOUGHTS

Re: Miyonse Seals Endorsement Deal With Payporte As Tboss Congratulates Him by ChristyB(f): 9:30am On Apr 26, 2017
Made in Aba cloths, picked up from Balogun market, has a tag..straight to Payporte
Re: Miyonse Seals Endorsement Deal With Payporte As Tboss Congratulates Him by Nobody: 9:45am On Apr 26, 2017
hungryboy:

Misplacement of priority from a badly battered consciousness.

Nigerians urgently need help. As in massive intervention. A state of emergency ought to be declared on the status of our priorities.
Re: Miyonse Seals Endorsement Deal With Payporte As Tboss Congratulates Him by Choise(f): 10:00am On Apr 26, 2017
cheesy grin
rheether:

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

D'banj Subtly Shades Ciroc vodka In New Cute Pictures / Rihanna Buys Chris Brown A £700,000 Car For Birthday (PHOTO) / Tonto Dikeh In Her Teenage Years (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.