Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Setting The Records Straight - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Setting The Records Straight (315 Views)

Tinubu's Interview In 1997: Setting The Records Straight - Ademola Oshodi / Lauretta Onochie On Sowore Arrest: “DSS Saved Him From Setting Self Ablaze” / Atiku Vs Orphan: Setting The Record Straight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Setting The Records Straight by SINCOWORLD(m): 9:06pm On Apr 25, 2017
Setting The Records Straight....

Only gullible and idle minds fall prey to easily believe fairytales and lies propagated to run down others.

Anambra is termed The Light of the Nation, because it is a sum total of all the individuals that make up the State.

When you find yourself believing lies and joining rumour mongers to bring down others, then know that you do not possess the light of God in you.

You might not agree, but indeed you need to search yourself and purge yourself of this ungodly act of running down thee lights of Anambra.

One of these Lights like other Anambra Sons and Daughters undeniably is Sen. Andy Uba (Igwebuike).
×××××××××××××××××××××÷÷

"The recently story by Sahara Reporters is nothing but a hogwash sponsored by my political opponents who are getting jittery at my rising enviable profile and clear chance that I will no doubt emerge the APC candidate for the November gubernatorial election in Anambra. I remain focus and undeterred by the fake stories," Uba stated.

Victor Uwaje who claimed to be Andy Uba's former lawyer is but a cheap blackmailer who had severally attempted to extort money from him through blackmail.

Mr. Victor Uwaje had claimed in a publication on Premium Times, an online newspaper that he was a former lawyer to Senator Uba, who had helped him in several legal matters both home and abroad. But Senate Uba in a Press Statement signed by his Media Consultant, Comrade Dr. Ajibade Sunday and made available to News Punch, debunked his claims in its entirety. He said at no time did Victor Uwaje was his lawyer or solicited on my behalf on any legal matter or matters either in Nigeria or abroad.

To this effect, Senator Andy Uba has written a petition against him (Victor Uwaje) bothering on blackmailing to the Inspector General of the Nigerian Police."

Dr. Ajibade Sunday.
Media Consultant, Comrade

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

My blessed people of Ndi Anambra, even if not on Andy Uba's issue, let us better ourselves by going an extra mile to confirm rumours befor bringing others down. Today it is about Andy, tomorrow it might be any of you.

For your information, as a credible insider,

Andy Uba's Certificates are Geniune.

God Bless Ndi Anambra and Anambra State

Vote Andy Uba for Next Governor of Anambra

AUSG #StandsWithAndyUba

(1) (Reply)

We need to get back Era National Development Plan Presidency Economic Advisor / Obasanjo Charges Indian Community On Role In Nigeria’s Growth / Obaseki Assures Workers Of Prompt Payment Of Salaries- BNN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.