Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Two Brazilians Arrested In Lagos For Carrying 23 Kilos Of Cocaine (pictured) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Brazilians Arrested In Lagos For Carrying 23 Kilos Of Cocaine (pictured) (41925 Views)

Emmanuel Ifeanyi Orwunnah: 2 Brazilians Arrested In Turkey Over Murder / U.S. Coast Guard Chases Submarine Carrying ₦84Billion Worth Of Cocaine(Pic/Vids) / Turkish Police Arrest Nigerian With 5 Kilos Of Cocaine At Ataturk Airport(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Brazilians Arrested In Lagos For Carrying 23 Kilos Of Cocaine (pictured) by Hygist: 10:27pm On Apr 25, 2017
l
Re: Two Brazilians Arrested In Lagos For Carrying 23 Kilos Of Cocaine (pictured) by rali123(f): 10:27pm On Apr 25, 2017
Are they smiling? shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Two Brazilians Arrested In Lagos For Carrying 23 Kilos Of Cocaine (pictured) by otokx(m): 10:28pm On Apr 25, 2017
That woman will get it hot in detention.
Re: Two Brazilians Arrested In Lagos For Carrying 23 Kilos Of Cocaine (pictured) by Nobody: 10:28pm On Apr 25, 2017
AbakalikiPress:
They came to supply it to their Nigerian middlemen who are most probably EEBOS, who will further convey it to the drug markets of Asia such as Mumbai, Thailand, Indonesia and Cambodia.

Don't ask me how I know. cheesy
They came to supply how Yoruba Muslims who will take it to Saudi Arabia and UK..
Re: Two Brazilians Arrested In Lagos For Carrying 23 Kilos Of Cocaine (pictured) by mmsen: 10:28pm On Apr 25, 2017
Foxyn:
Our government won't pronounce death sentences on them because they're white..

so why should I bother about this news? undecided

Do they pronounce death sentences on Nigerian drug smugglers?

It is the Asian countries that prescribe such, not Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Two Brazilians Arrested In Lagos For Carrying 23 Kilos Of Cocaine (pictured) by Nobody: 10:28pm On Apr 25, 2017
Pavore9:

Is death sentence pronounced on Nigerians who are caught with drugs on arrival or about to depart Nigeria?
for sure bro..

but wait, haven't you been reading those typa news here?

you just bought a phone?
Re: Two Brazilians Arrested In Lagos For Carrying 23 Kilos Of Cocaine (pictured) by Victornezzar: 10:28pm On Apr 25, 2017
dey are smiling cos dey would bribe deir way thru
Re: Two Brazilians Arrested In Lagos For Carrying 23 Kilos Of Cocaine (pictured) by Scatterscatter(m): 10:29pm On Apr 25, 2017
I'm sure these Brazilians have igbo origin undecided

1 Like

Re: Two Brazilians Arrested In Lagos For Carrying 23 Kilos Of Cocaine (pictured) by Lilimax(f): 10:29pm On Apr 25, 2017
rali123:
Are they smiling? shocked shocked shocked
Seems so! Goes to show they've been doing this for long embarassed I hope the yeye powers that be will not set them off the hook soonest embarassed

1 Like

Re: Two Brazilians Arrested In Lagos For Carrying 23 Kilos Of Cocaine (pictured) by Opakan2: 10:29pm On Apr 25, 2017
Adewoleike:

Tinubu boys and girls..

you pipu should better take it easy with drugs.. brazillian cocaine no be moi noi

6 Likes

Re: Two Brazilians Arrested In Lagos For Carrying 23 Kilos Of Cocaine (pictured) by oyienootieno: 10:30pm On Apr 25, 2017
This news looks somehow. They are both smiling making it look like someone saw African food stuff with white people beg to take a snapshot and later label it drug trafficking.
Re: Two Brazilians Arrested In Lagos For Carrying 23 Kilos Of Cocaine (pictured) by walosky(m): 10:31pm On Apr 25, 2017
I know some imbeciles from the browñ roof republic will be disappointed in this. ..

1 Like

Re: Two Brazilians Arrested In Lagos For Carrying 23 Kilos Of Cocaine (pictured) by Brownville007: 10:32pm On Apr 25, 2017
Foxyn:

so why should I bother about this news? undecided

Shut up and stop being gullible . is death sentence pronounced immediately an offence is commuted or it is an existing law. Nigeria does not have death penalty for drug trafficking . And those countries that do do not make it on the spot

1 Like

Re: Two Brazilians Arrested In Lagos For Carrying 23 Kilos Of Cocaine (pictured) by Rexnegro(m): 10:36pm On Apr 25, 2017
zico530:
Oyibo self don't enter the struggle for survival.
na Igbos teach them e sure me finish...remember like peak milk it's in them

2 Likes

Re: Two Brazilians Arrested In Lagos For Carrying 23 Kilos Of Cocaine (pictured) by Nobody: 10:36pm On Apr 25, 2017
Brownville007:

Shut up and stop being gullible . is death sentence pronounced immediately an offence is commuted or it is an existing law. Nigeria does not have death penalty for drug trafficking . And those countries that do do not make it on the spot
oh Lamar! I feel your pain bro..

really you should take panadol before this madness escalate
Re: Two Brazilians Arrested In Lagos For Carrying 23 Kilos Of Cocaine (pictured) by goldedprince: 10:37pm On Apr 25, 2017
ovoko, u see say she dey smile?
hahaha grin
Re: Two Brazilians Arrested In Lagos For Carrying 23 Kilos Of Cocaine (pictured) by Wapizy(m): 10:37pm On Apr 25, 2017
They look so relax like say there God father get mouth
Re: Two Brazilians Arrested In Lagos For Carrying 23 Kilos Of Cocaine (pictured) by Nobody: 10:37pm On Apr 25, 2017
Opakan2:

you pipu should better take it easy with drugs.. brazillian cocaine no be moi noi
You should tell buruji kashamu to warn his boys and girls..
Re: Two Brazilians Arrested In Lagos For Carrying 23 Kilos Of Cocaine (pictured) by Kaydans(m): 10:38pm On Apr 25, 2017
ovokooo:
Officials of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) at the Murtala Muhammed International Airport (MMIA) in Lagos have arrested two Brazilians who together attempted to smuggle over 23kg of cocaine into the country.

Dias Dos Santos Marcia Cristina, 36, was found with 9.4kg of cocaine in her bag and Lima Pereira Erick Diego, 20, had 14.465kg of cocaine in his bag. The duo, who traveled from São Paulo, claimed to be tourists.

Mitchell Ofoyeju, spokesperson for NDLEA, said in a statement that the drugs were carefully hidden in food cans inside their luggage. The cocaine has an estimated street value of N310 million.

Mr. Ofoyeju said that it was the first the NDLEA arrested Brazilians with cocaine at the Lagos airport. However, he explained that the Nigeria-Brazil cocaine trafficking route has gained notoriety over the years.

The cocaine was concealed inside tin food cans “The tins were factory-sealed such that officers had to cut them open to discover the concealed drugs. Several canned drugs had been uncovered at the Lagos airport in the past,” Mr. Ofoyeju said.

Source: http://ovoko.com.ng/ndlea-arrests-2-brazilians-23-kilograms-cocaine-lagos-airport-pics/

pls hang them
Re: Two Brazilians Arrested In Lagos For Carrying 23 Kilos Of Cocaine (pictured) by Nobody: 10:38pm On Apr 25, 2017
wow 23kg

Street value of 230,000,000 without fillers, if den come add fillers, chai
Re: Two Brazilians Arrested In Lagos For Carrying 23 Kilos Of Cocaine (pictured) by Kobicove(m): 10:39pm On Apr 25, 2017
They're in for it undecided
Re: Two Brazilians Arrested In Lagos For Carrying 23 Kilos Of Cocaine (pictured) by Origin(f): 10:40pm On Apr 25, 2017
I been de wonder weather oyinbo no de carry drugs.
And no be today runs, see as the girl de smile.
She knows it will end well.
Re: Two Brazilians Arrested In Lagos For Carrying 23 Kilos Of Cocaine (pictured) by Nobody: 10:41pm On Apr 25, 2017
Adewoleike:

Tinubu boys and girls..
To the skull miner named abakili press.... I know you haven't taken your daily dosage of amala and ewudu...It seems your supplier is adding cocaine in the amala he is giving you...

2 Likes

Re: Two Brazilians Arrested In Lagos For Carrying 23 Kilos Of Cocaine (pictured) by Nobody: 10:42pm On Apr 25, 2017
23 kg sha! These brazilians no get the fear of God. May be they thought that nigerian ports are as porous as football posts where they can score any how as they like.

3 Likes

Re: Two Brazilians Arrested In Lagos For Carrying 23 Kilos Of Cocaine (pictured) by Emerituz(m): 10:43pm On Apr 25, 2017
Foxyn:

so why should I bother myself about this news? undecided

oh look at that woman in the first pics, she's even smiling

who knows whether our leaders gave them a multimillion naira job rather than throwing them in the prison

oh Lamar! cry
not because they are white but because itz not a capital offence in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Two Brazilians Arrested In Lagos For Carrying 23 Kilos Of Cocaine (pictured) by Ferdinandu(m): 10:54pm On Apr 25, 2017
These two go enjoy Kiri kiri wella. Lol
Re: Two Brazilians Arrested In Lagos For Carrying 23 Kilos Of Cocaine (pictured) by Nobody: 10:56pm On Apr 25, 2017
Foxyn:

(

Brazillians? White?? grin grin grin grin grin
this website no go kill person grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Two Brazilians Arrested In Lagos For Carrying 23 Kilos Of Cocaine (pictured) by khalids: 10:58pm On Apr 25, 2017
Tazdroid:
Are those imbeciles actually smiling in their snapshots? undecided undecided shows no remorse. E b like say dem no know d kain yawa wey dem don enter

O boy, see d size of d cocaine! Like dat 5 kg Honeywell semolina wey we dey buy sometimes

Bros...for all we know....that smile might be that they know that nothing will happen
Do you know who their Nigerian godfather is.......forget all this media drama......when dem leave airport na another thing we go hear
Re: Two Brazilians Arrested In Lagos For Carrying 23 Kilos Of Cocaine (pictured) by softwerk(f): 11:00pm On Apr 25, 2017
FTC finally after 2years of waiting! cry

I dedicate this achievement to these 2 Brazilians that will only get media trial and later secretly bribe our NDLEA, Police and Customs who will eventually collectively agree to disagree on this matter and release the accused to quietly return back to Brazil to continue their trade cry

I also dedicate this FTC to all my Igbo brothers that have been executed in Malaysia, Philippines, China and UAE for drug trafficking without proper trial and Legal representation cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Brazilians Arrested In Lagos For Carrying 23 Kilos Of Cocaine (pictured) by Nobody: 11:02pm On Apr 25, 2017
hmmm....
Re: Two Brazilians Arrested In Lagos For Carrying 23 Kilos Of Cocaine (pictured) by Nobody: 11:06pm On Apr 25, 2017
Penisinpenisout:

Brazillians? White?? grin grin grin grin grin
this website no go kill person grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
white I meant means they not AFRICANS grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Akewukereke Babatunde: Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier & Doctor(photos) / Choirmaster Rapes Female Chorister In Lagos / 16-Year-Old Boy's Eyes Plucked Out By His Employer In Bauchi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.