Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,580 members, 7,843,810 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Compliment Of The Season To You All. I Have 2nd Class (lower Division) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Compliment Of The Season To You All. I Have 2nd Class (lower Division) (801 Views)

Testimonies Of Second-Class Lower Graduates Who Have Good Jobs / Any Hope For Graduates With 2nd Class Lower? / Police Recruitment: 2nd Class Upper Holder Disqualified For Speaking Bad English (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Compliment Of The Season To You All. I Have 2nd Class (lower Division) by mozezlewiz: 2:06pm On Jan 05, 2010
Compliment of the season to you all.

I need a job Sir / Madam. Below is the Certificate Obtained

Bachelor of Science (Hons) 2nd Class (Lower Division) in Mathematics and Economics

Please Contact me if you have something good for me. God bless.

Email: mozezlewis@yahoo.com

Phone number: 08054100982
Re: Compliment Of The Season To You All. I Have 2nd Class (lower Division) by darznets(m): 10:35pm On Jan 08, 2010
Hello,
If you dont mind a Sales &Marketing job in a leading software company in Lagos, then send your CV to darznets@yahoo.com As fast as possicle.
Re: Compliment Of The Season To You All. I Have 2nd Class (lower Division) by mozezlewiz: 5:42pm On Jan 15, 2010
Thanks for your post, I will like to know the name of the company I'm applying to.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know That You Can Make Over # 2 To 9 Million In 2 - 6 Months In: / Prince2 Certified Professional Needed Urgently / Experience Plumbers And Borehole Driller Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.