Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,744 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

"I Make N50,000 Daily From Breaking Pipelines" – Welder (Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "I Make N50,000 Daily From Breaking Pipelines" – Welder (Photo) (20560 Views)

My Wife Lied That I Defiled My Daughters- Ondo Welder. / Welder Lures Okada Man To His House In Minna, Kills, Buries Him (Graphic) / Man Caught Breaking Oil Pipelines In Rivers State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Make N50,000 Daily From Breaking Pipelines" – Welder (Photo) by GoodBehave: 6:38am On Apr 26, 2017
Samson Folarin

A suspected pipeline vandal , Fatai Karounwi , has said he makes N 50, 000 every day in the illegal act, adding that he had vandalised over 40 pipes before he was arrested by the police.

Karounwi, aka Kokoro , who said he had been into the illegal act for the past three years, added that he was introduced to the crime by a friend , Oyebanji Agboola , aka Fish.

Karounwi and Agboola were among 10 suspected militants and vandals paraded by the Zone 2 Police Command, Onikan , Lagos State on Tuesday.

Others are Tochukwu Ohanexim, 38; Oluwadamilare Ojo , 32; Akeju Adeniyi, 38; Musbau Afolabi , 29; Musa Akanbi, 32; Yusuf Ajiboye , 26; Ojo Ige, 28; and Innocent Ikechukwu , 42.
Karounwi, in his confessional statement , said they always moved in large numbers whenever they were going for any operation .

He said , “ I am an ‘ engineer . ’ I live at Ogijo and was arrested after I received a phone call from my friend . I didn ’ t know that the police had arrested him . I work with the vandals . I usually assist in drilling holes into pipelines . We move into the high sea to steal the fuel . They pay me N 50, 000 any day I work with them . I have vandalised more than 40 different pipelines . We are usually many that go for pipeline vandalism operations . We work on land and sea .

“ A friend of mine , Fish , introduced me to pipeline vandalism. I have been working with this set of vandals for two months , but I have been into pipeline vandalism for the past three years. ”

Some of the suspects , however , said the pipelines were sometime vandalised by guards employed to watch over the pipelines at the Ogijo and Ikorodu areas of Lagos State .

They said after damaging the pipelines and siphoning the fuel, the guards would hand them over to their wives , who would sell to members of the public.

Ikechukwu , who claimed to be a buyer of the stolen product , said , “ I don ’ t buy fuel from the men; I buy from women. Their husbands are the vandals. They give the women the fuel and the women sell to us . My profit margin, most times, is only N 500. ”
Another suspect, Ohanezim , said he bought directly from the guards .

The Zonal Police Public Relations Officer , SP Dolapo Badmos , said the police recovered two pump -action rifles , four live cartridges , two pumping machines , one army bullet- proof vest, one army fez cap and one Toyota Corolla.

Badmos , who said the operation was conducted by the Zonal Intervention Squad , added that the team acted on the directive of the Assistant Inspector- General of Police, Adamu Ibrahim .

She said , “ The AIG , angered by the recent ambush and murder of four policemen and an army captain at Isawo by militant vandals, ordered the ZIS to ensure vigilance and also rid the community of criminals .

“ Information was received by the commander of the ZIS that suspected militants, who were also vandals responsible for the murder of security operatives in Isawo recently, were noticed around Ogijo , in the Ikorodu area.
Detectives were detailed to track down the hoodlums , leading to the arrest of the suspects. We also recovered 150 jerrycans of petroleum product from them . ”

http://punchng.com/i-make-n50000-daily-from-breaking-pipelines-welder/#
Re: "I Make N50,000 Daily From Breaking Pipelines" – Welder (Photo) by izzou(m): 6:41am On Apr 26, 2017
grin

I will never check the names

Never

Don't even force me to

8 Likes

Re: "I Make N50,000 Daily From Breaking Pipelines" – Welder (Photo) by maverickdude(m): 6:48am On Apr 26, 2017
sad
Re: "I Make N50,000 Daily From Breaking Pipelines" – Welder (Photo) by sleemoon(m): 6:53am On Apr 26, 2017
Chai dis na combinations of names ooo.. Afonjas in collaboration with Igbos... Am speechless... Namecheckers vendor over and out...

7 Likes

Re: "I Make N50,000 Daily From Breaking Pipelines" – Welder (Photo) by sleemoon(m): 6:54am On Apr 26, 2017
2nd plot of land for sale

1 Like

Re: "I Make N50,000 Daily From Breaking Pipelines" – Welder (Photo) by locosis007(m): 6:55am On Apr 26, 2017
Good for him.

at least u av made 2milli

so u go spend am inside kuje or whatsnt
Re: "I Make N50,000 Daily From Breaking Pipelines" – Welder (Photo) by GoodBehave: 7:02am On Apr 26, 2017
izzou:
grin
I will never check the names
Never
Don't even force me to
it a combination of names tho
Re: "I Make N50,000 Daily From Breaking Pipelines" – Welder (Photo) by izzou(m): 7:04am On Apr 26, 2017
GoodBehave:
it a combination of names tho

You want me to check baa?

grin
Re: "I Make N50,000 Daily From Breaking Pipelines" – Welder (Photo) by GoodBehave: 7:08am On Apr 26, 2017
izzou:

You want me to check baa?
grin
just use pajero eye to check it
Re: "I Make N50,000 Daily From Breaking Pipelines" – Welder (Photo) by kunlesufyan(m): 7:10am On Apr 26, 2017
Very lucrative I must confess.

1 Like

Re: "I Make N50,000 Daily From Breaking Pipelines" – Welder (Photo) by Jabioro: 7:16am On Apr 26, 2017
The bunch of many idiots we have in this country is enough to cripple the nation economic. from the top to the minimum man on street..

3 Likes

Re: "I Make N50,000 Daily From Breaking Pipelines" – Welder (Photo) by Greenbullet(m): 8:32am On Apr 26, 2017
I have nothing to say
Re: "I Make N50,000 Daily From Breaking Pipelines" – Welder (Photo) by Adekoolz(m): 10:03am On Apr 26, 2017
Hello All,

Urgent job opening for the role of a Business Analyst with 2years minimum experience, 6months contract subject to performance renewal with remuneration of 200k minimum. If interested kindly forward your CV to gbengaademola@gmail.com.

Please note that this is not GNLD or other type of job scam, thanks.
Re: "I Make N50,000 Daily From Breaking Pipelines" – Welder (Photo) by smartty68(m): 10:04am On Apr 26, 2017
I almost asked for registration link not until I saw those pipeline vandalizers...undecided

I dey find work o

1 Like

Re: "I Make N50,000 Daily From Breaking Pipelines" – Welder (Photo) by BLACKdagger: 10:04am On Apr 26, 2017
Loook at their names..
95% yorubas 5% igbos.
This 2 tribes really need to work on themselves.
Re: "I Make N50,000 Daily From Breaking Pipelines" – Welder (Photo) by Lekan1o1: 10:04am On Apr 26, 2017
C mumus !!... but the rate at which crime and thuggery is increasing is yorubaland is mind buggling... its givin me concern
Pls what is happning to our youths?.
An average youth u see is either into internet fraud or another illegal thing.
and they hav given it a new name just to make it look less a crime. BANK WIRE.

I CRY FOR THIS NEW GENERATION!...

1 Like

Re: "I Make N50,000 Daily From Breaking Pipelines" – Welder (Photo) by Techiekingee(m): 10:06am On Apr 26, 2017
Dey wee stil break ur head 4 500naira
Re: "I Make N50,000 Daily From Breaking Pipelines" – Welder (Photo) by kizygist: 10:06am On Apr 26, 2017
When making money through dubious means, you must surely be nabbed.
Re: "I Make N50,000 Daily From Breaking Pipelines" – Welder (Photo) by oheni(f): 10:07am On Apr 26, 2017
name checkers over to una o.... see dem coming

3 Likes

Re: "I Make N50,000 Daily From Breaking Pipelines" – Welder (Photo) by smith666999(m): 10:08am On Apr 26, 2017
water Don enter Fish eyes
Re: "I Make N50,000 Daily From Breaking Pipelines" – Welder (Photo) by Arewa12: 10:09am On Apr 26, 2017
Eleyi gidi Gan
Re: "I Make N50,000 Daily From Breaking Pipelines" – Welder (Photo) by joey150(m): 10:09am On Apr 26, 2017
Fatai what a lucrative business..

You've been balling ever since ehn Fatai?
grin

2 Likes

Re: "I Make N50,000 Daily From Breaking Pipelines" – Welder (Photo) by Simeony007(m): 10:10am On Apr 26, 2017
Majority carries the vote AFONJA

5 Likes

Re: "I Make N50,000 Daily From Breaking Pipelines" – Welder (Photo) by Tenim47(m): 10:10am On Apr 26, 2017
Whistle don sound g una head
Re: "I Make N50,000 Daily From Breaking Pipelines" – Welder (Photo) by Nobody: 10:12am On Apr 26, 2017
idiiot u for don cashout, change location and quit illegality

1 Like

Re: "I Make N50,000 Daily From Breaking Pipelines" – Welder (Photo) by KKKWHITE(m): 10:13am On Apr 26, 2017
They even make money more than NCAN

2 Likes

Re: "I Make N50,000 Daily From Breaking Pipelines" – Welder (Photo) by sCun: 10:13am On Apr 26, 2017
Yoruba Muslims sha

2 Likes

Re: "I Make N50,000 Daily From Breaking Pipelines" – Welder (Photo) by Jabioro: 10:14am On Apr 26, 2017
He should be made to spend 500 years behind bar to commemorate his foolishness ..
Re: "I Make N50,000 Daily From Breaking Pipelines" – Welder (Photo) by SimSify(m): 10:14am On Apr 26, 2017
Ho[b]w did my brothers from the east allow the afonjas to put them in this mess... angry[/b]

2 Likes

Re: "I Make N50,000 Daily From Breaking Pipelines" – Welder (Photo) by kentoplash(m): 10:15am On Apr 26, 2017
NCAN on strike presently.
Re: "I Make N50,000 Daily From Breaking Pipelines" – Welder (Photo) by Jabioro: 10:16am On Apr 26, 2017
tribalistseun:
We all know Afonjas are all criminals and Vandals. Shameful shameful
Seen your moniker it spoke volumes of yours mission here

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fake Soldiers And Military Officers Paraded After Their Arrests In Lagos.Photos / Suspected Herdsmen Attack 3 Farmers In Ekiti, As They Struggle To Survive / Gunmen Kill Muhammad Bayero, Village Head In Plateau State (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.