Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,825 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:33 PM

The Kind If Business I Can Do To Gain 20k Monthly And The Required Capital. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Kind If Business I Can Do To Gain 20k Monthly And The Required Capital. (4650 Views)

Daily News Naija Income Program (800naira) Ganrantee You 10k To 20k Monthly / 23 Super Tips To Get The Kind Of Results You Want In Freelancing / Paddy Adenuga Reveals The Kind Of Woman He Can Never Be With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Kind If Business I Can Do To Gain 20k Monthly And The Required Capital. by Angelinastto(f): 8:45am On Apr 26, 2017
Dear business minded individuals. I'm new in this section and I will love it if I can get tangible suggestions.
I reside in Ilorin (Kara state capital) and I do not know much about business but I want to give it a trial, especially because of the Nigeria we live in today. The value of money will keep degenerating if not put into good use.
I kindly seek for your suggestions on the kind of business I can engage into and will gain 20k monthly. I also need the capital require to start the business.
Please note, I'm a lady and the line of business should be something a female can easily combine with school.
Thanks
Re: The Kind If Business I Can Do To Gain 20k Monthly And The Required Capital. by Bizzonthetrack(m): 10:03pm On Apr 28, 2017
Angelinastto:
Dear business minded individuals. I'm new in this section and I will love it if I can get tangible suggestions.
I reside in Ilorin (Kara state capital) and I do not know much about business but I want to give it a trial, especially because of the Nigeria we live in today. The value of money will keep degenerating if not put into good use.
I kindly seek for your suggestions on the kind of business I can engage into and will gain 20k monthly. I also need the capital require to start the business.
Please note, I'm a lady and the line of business should be something a female can easily combine with school.
Thanks

20K is small dont you think?

1 Like

Re: The Kind If Business I Can Do To Gain 20k Monthly And The Required Capital. by Angelinastto(f): 2:27pm On Apr 30, 2017
Bizzonthetrack:

it's okay for me sir

5 Likes

Re: The Kind If Business I Can Do To Gain 20k Monthly And The Required Capital. by Nobody: 2:40pm On Apr 30, 2017
Angelinastto:
Thanks

Sell clothes online (Jumia), be a part time carer, private lesson teacher, buy a cheap land and plant cucumber, learn how to make hair and start business

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Kind If Business I Can Do To Gain 20k Monthly And The Required Capital. by Nobody: 2:43pm On Apr 30, 2017
Bizzonthetrack:

It is your type that encourage people to do terrible things for money. Instead of discouraging her why not encourage her. How is 20K too small for someone living in Kwara State where things are much cheaper than Lagos, PH and Abuja?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Kind If Business I Can Do To Gain 20k Monthly And The Required Capital. by Bizzonthetrack(m): 6:00pm On Apr 30, 2017
Pidgin2:

It is your type that encourage people to do terrible things for money. Instead of discouraging her why not encourage her. How is 20K too small for someone living in Kwara State where things are much cheaper than Lagos, PH and Abuja?

FYI, I will never ever discorage her from chasing her dreams, hell I can even invest if I see the potential and 20k is small for someone who lives in kwara, I visit there often
Re: The Kind If Business I Can Do To Gain 20k Monthly And The Required Capital. by Bizzonthetrack(m): 6:01pm On Apr 30, 2017
Angelinastto:

it's okay for me sir
What kind of business do you have in mind
Re: The Kind If Business I Can Do To Gain 20k Monthly And The Required Capital. by Acidosis(m): 6:17pm On Apr 30, 2017
Can you do photography (instant passport)?

All that's needed;

• Digital Canon photo printer cost N33,000 (in main wholesale stores in computer village; others sell at N37k-40k).

• The photo paper together with the ink cost N10,000 everywhere. It comes with 3 ink cartridges with 106 papers. The ink is designed to print all the papers, so ideally, you wouldn't have to buy a new ink until you exhaust the 106 papers.

• A digital camera or phone with good camera quality.

• 'China' materials of different colours (a tailor can fix this cheaply).

Note: it is very very easy to install. A stark computer illiterate can take photos, remove the card reader and print on the canon printer. Anyone can also replace the ink and papers.

profitability
On a paper, you can print up to 15 passport photos. That should cost about N400 - N600 or more.

So multiply N400 x 106 papers

= N42,400.

Remove N10,000 from your earnings and get another packed 106 papers (along with 3 ink cartridges).

You only need about N50,000 to start this business (assumed you're buying a fairly used digital camera with the printer and papers/ink).

Besides passport photos, you can also visit large events, people will be more than willing to take instant photos.

Being a female could hype this business and it could also mal the business; it all depends on how you carry/see yourself. Don't expect people to patronize this kind of biz because a female is involved. Just show your clients that you can do this and you will succeed.

Other students can also tap into this opportunity.. The printer is very very portable, so take it wherever you go. Its one of the most profitable businesses for students. For any month you're able to get 106 people to take photos, you will make at least N40,000. Getting customers shouldn't be difficult for students especially. You don't need extra trainings, just divert that energy you spend taking free selfies to the biz and N40k could be yours every month.

Cheers

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Kind If Business I Can Do To Gain 20k Monthly And The Required Capital. by bnanzip(m): 9:56pm On Apr 30, 2017
From my experience in business, 20k monthly means the starting capital will be about 250k to 300k before you can earn 20k monthly.
You can start cooking gas refilling business.

5 Likes

Re: The Kind If Business I Can Do To Gain 20k Monthly And The Required Capital. by Acidosis(m): 8:18am On May 01, 2017
bnanzip:
From my experience in business, 20k monthly means the starting capital will be about 250k to 300k before you can earn 20k monthly.

That's not entirely true

4 Likes

Re: The Kind If Business I Can Do To Gain 20k Monthly And The Required Capital. by gentle081(m): 8:33am On May 01, 2017
Angelinastto:
Thanks

I will get u a suitable business plan to suit your needs
Re: The Kind If Business I Can Do To Gain 20k Monthly And The Required Capital. by bnanzip(m): 11:48am On May 01, 2017
Acidosis:

That's not entirely true
There is no fixed income in business. It was to serve as a guide

1 Like

Re: The Kind If Business I Can Do To Gain 20k Monthly And The Required Capital. by biggal: 2:25pm On May 01, 2017
Can you b sole distributor of a juice for kids in ur state.am into it as a distributo

3 Likes

Re: The Kind If Business I Can Do To Gain 20k Monthly And The Required Capital. by Emproxy(m): 3:17pm On May 01, 2017
bnanzip:

Great suggestions, I recommend this!
Re: The Kind If Business I Can Do To Gain 20k Monthly And The Required Capital. by Angelinastto(f): 2:32pm On May 02, 2017
Pidgin2:

Sell clothes online (Jumia), be a part time carer, private lesson teacher, buy a cheap land and plant cucumber, learn how to make hair and start business
I'm actually in school and working but I also want to do business. selling clothes, planting cucumber and hair business is time demanding, don't you think?

1 Like

Re: The Kind If Business I Can Do To Gain 20k Monthly And The Required Capital. by Angelinastto(f): 2:33pm On May 02, 2017
Bizzonthetrack:

FYI, I will never ever discorage her from chasing her dreams, hell I can even invest if I see the potential and 20k is small for someone who lives in kwara, I visit there often
Thank you, so what do you have in mind?

1 Like

Re: The Kind If Business I Can Do To Gain 20k Monthly And The Required Capital. by Angelinastto(f): 2:34pm On May 02, 2017
Bizzonthetrack:
What kind of business do you have in mind
I'm kind of lost on that.
Re: The Kind If Business I Can Do To Gain 20k Monthly And The Required Capital. by Angelinastto(f): 2:35pm On May 02, 2017
Acidosis:
Can you do photography (instant passport)?

All that's needed;

• Digital Canon photo printer cost N33,000 (in main wholesale stores in computer village; others sell at N37k-40k).

• The photo paper together with the ink cost N10,000 everywhere. It comes with 3 ink cartridges with 106 papers. The ink is designed to print all the papers, so ideally, you wouldn't have to buy a new ink until you exhaust the 106 papers.

• A digital camera or phone with good camera quality.

• 'China' materials of different colours (a tailor can fix this cheaply).

Note: it is very very easy to install. A stark computer illiterate can take photos, remove the card reader and print on the canon printer. Anyone can also replace the ink and papers.

profitability
On a paper, you can print up to 15 passport photos. That should cost about N400 - N600 or more.

So multiply N400 x 106 papers

= N42,400.

Remove N10,000 from your earnings and get another packed 106 papers (along with 3 ink cartridges).

You only need about N50,000 to start this business (assumed you're buying a fairly used digital camera with the printer and papers/ink).

Besides passport photos, you can also visit large events, people will be more than willing to take instant photos.

Being a female could hype this business and it could also mal the business; it all depends on how you carry/see yourself. Don't expect people to patronize this kind of biz because a female is involved. Just show your clients that you can do this and you will succeed.

Other students can also tap into this opportunity.. The printer is very very portable, so take it wherever you go. Its one of the most profitable businesses for students. For any month you're able to get 106 people to take photos, you will make at least N40,000. Getting customers shouldn't be difficult for students especially. You don't need extra trainings, just divert that energy you spend taking free selfies to the biz and N40k could be yours every month.

Cheers
woah.
I think I love this.
Re: The Kind If Business I Can Do To Gain 20k Monthly And The Required Capital. by Angelinastto(f): 2:36pm On May 02, 2017
bnanzip:
gas? I want something I won't have to employ an assistance and I can still manage with school.
thanks

1 Like

Re: The Kind If Business I Can Do To Gain 20k Monthly And The Required Capital. by Angelinastto(f): 2:37pm On May 02, 2017
gentle081:

I will get u a suitable business plan to suit your needs
really? when?
Re: The Kind If Business I Can Do To Gain 20k Monthly And The Required Capital. by Angelinastto(f): 2:38pm On May 02, 2017
biggal:
Can you b sole distributor of a juice for kids in ur state.am into it as a distributo
is it a marketable product and is there a branch here in kwara?
Re: The Kind If Business I Can Do To Gain 20k Monthly And The Required Capital. by Angelinastto(f): 2:38pm On May 02, 2017
Emproxy:

Great suggestions, I recommend this!
thanks
Re: The Kind If Business I Can Do To Gain 20k Monthly And The Required Capital. by irewoleola(m): 2:56pm On May 02, 2017
Angelinastto:
Thanks

its such a beauty that you are female.

You can start jeweries business. You can start with as low as 10k. Its mostly 100% profit.

Hit me up i can give you other info you might need on it.
Re: The Kind If Business I Can Do To Gain 20k Monthly And The Required Capital. by Bizzonthetrack(m): 7:33pm On May 02, 2017
Angelinastto:

I'm kind of lost on that.

i would have recommended what i do which is cryptocurrency trading, but i don't think a lady has that much time to spare daily
Re: The Kind If Business I Can Do To Gain 20k Monthly And The Required Capital. by bnanzip(m): 9:45am On May 03, 2017
Angelinastto:

gas? I want something I won't have to employ an assistance and I can still manage with school.
thanks
I guess we are different then. For me, I want something I won't have to work myself but employ. Working has never been in my calendar of life.
Re: The Kind If Business I Can Do To Gain 20k Monthly And The Required Capital. by biggal: 10:13am On May 05, 2017
Angelinastto:

is it a marketable product and is there a branch here in kwara?
Yea it is am a distributor add me on 08038436827
Re: The Kind If Business I Can Do To Gain 20k Monthly And The Required Capital. by biggal: 1:54pm On May 05, 2017
It depends on your agreement with the company if they decide t give you kwara that's if no distributor is dia already
Re: The Kind If Business I Can Do To Gain 20k Monthly And The Required Capital. by kenyad: 12:36pm On May 10, 2017
Angelinastto:

thanks
Hello,
I'm interested in starting a gas refilling shop, I'm based in ibadan, please I will like to receive information about this business.
Thank you.
Re: The Kind If Business I Can Do To Gain 20k Monthly And The Required Capital. by peteruuu(m): 9:03pm On Apr 05, 2020
Angelinastto:
Thanks

Hi. Just stumbled on this topic of yours. What was your conclusion?

I'm in Ilorin too, I'll like to have a business of my own too.

Thanks.

Pls, reply.
Re: The Kind If Business I Can Do To Gain 20k Monthly And The Required Capital. by Angelinastto(f): 10:21pm On Apr 05, 2020
peteruuu:

Hi. Just stumbled on this topic of yours. What was your conclusion?

I'm in Ilorin too, I'll like to have a business of my own too.

Thanks.

Pls, reply.
I didn't later venture into business. Sorry I can't be of assistance.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Lucrative Way To Earn In Two Weeks While You Go About Your Other Businesses / Pls House Who Knows Onome Maureen:::: / Where To Get Plastic Egg Crates In Large Quantity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.