Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,833 members, 7,820,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

3 Likely Sureties Who May Stand In To Meet Nnamdi Kanu Bail Conditions - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 3 Likely Sureties Who May Stand In To Meet Nnamdi Kanu Bail Conditions (48942 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Signed By Jewish Rabbi & Enyinnaya Abaribe In Abuja (Photos) / Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions: Jewish Surety, N300m, No Interviews, Crowd Of 10 / Fayose Poses In Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Ruling (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Likely Sureties Who May Stand In To Meet Nnamdi Kanu Bail Conditions by Nobody: 10:06pm On Apr 26, 2017
sweerychick:
Wow good for him.that Nnamdi kanu is a great hero kiss even though I don't support his current Biafran agitation but he's greater than all igbo politicians worldwide kiss kiss #respect #
Quit tying to lie little chick, you support his current Biafran agitations. At least your previous posts on this forum point in that direction
Re: 3 Likely Sureties Who May Stand In To Meet Nnamdi Kanu Bail Conditions by odduduwa: 10:08pm On Apr 26, 2017
Benekruku:

Hello! Onitsha is a slum.....!
lol know u are from lagos
Re: 3 Likely Sureties Who May Stand In To Meet Nnamdi Kanu Bail Conditions by Nobody: 10:13pm On Apr 26, 2017
ayamback:

i blame seun for employing with quota system grin
Shut up. You know how to call on Mods when it favours you abi? You Igbos must produce that Jew that's got N100 million to spare or dilector continues on his steady watery zoo beans till kingdom come grin
Re: 3 Likely Sureties Who May Stand In To Meet Nnamdi Kanu Bail Conditions by rozayx5(m): 10:15pm On Apr 26, 2017
Arrow24:
are u not supposed to be a mod?..smh

the fact that he is a mod is one of the problem of nairaland

a bigot as a mod

2 Likes

Re: 3 Likely Sureties Who May Stand In To Meet Nnamdi Kanu Bail Conditions by sweerychick(f): 10:15pm On Apr 26, 2017
kropotkin33:
Quit tying to lie little chick, you support his current Biafran agitations. At least your previous posts on this forum point in that direction
I don't I just admire his courage..

2 Likes

Re: 3 Likely Sureties Who May Stand In To Meet Nnamdi Kanu Bail Conditions by Ugoeze2016: 10:15pm On Apr 26, 2017
100M that only Linda Ikeji can dash them grin

2 Likes

Re: 3 Likely Sureties Who May Stand In To Meet Nnamdi Kanu Bail Conditions by nNEOo(m): 10:16pm On Apr 26, 2017
Mynd44:
Does Bruce Fein have a house in Abuja, and 100 million he is not using?

na u banned me abi,shaby i don catch you now,
oya were you wan run go now...mmmm angry

2 Likes

Re: 3 Likely Sureties Who May Stand In To Meet Nnamdi Kanu Bail Conditions by BABANGBALI: 10:18pm On Apr 26, 2017
BLACKdagger:

Lol.. better chaeck well
sorry,it was just one times
Re: 3 Likely Sureties Who May Stand In To Meet Nnamdi Kanu Bail Conditions by roeb1987(m): 10:24pm On Apr 26, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu, ur time of freedom is just here! O ya make we go bail am! its just that I have only #100! Don't worry the money will soon complete!

1 Like

Re: 3 Likely Sureties Who May Stand In To Meet Nnamdi Kanu Bail Conditions by ayamback: 10:33pm On Apr 26, 2017
[s]
kropotkin33:
[/s]
e pain am well well
Re: 3 Likely Sureties Who May Stand In To Meet Nnamdi Kanu Bail Conditions by ayamback: 10:33pm On Apr 26, 2017
[s]
kropotkin33:
Shut up. You know how to call on Mods when it favours you abi? You Igbos must produce that Jew that's got N100 million to spare or dilector continues on his steady watery zoo beans till kingdom come grin
[/s]
Nonsense trash

1 Like

Re: 3 Likely Sureties Who May Stand In To Meet Nnamdi Kanu Bail Conditions by OYAY(m): 11:05pm On Apr 26, 2017
Femi fani Kayode ke? Somebody that is on bail himself? Kolewerk!!!
Re: 3 Likely Sureties Who May Stand In To Meet Nnamdi Kanu Bail Conditions by Nature8(m): 11:13pm On Apr 26, 2017
Ok
Re: 3 Likely Sureties Who May Stand In To Meet Nnamdi Kanu Bail Conditions by Stanzingerzy(m): 11:25pm On Apr 26, 2017
Only aba ipob montly contributions for the emancipation of biafra republic, will give Nigeria 100mill and above, not to talk of other igbo state, or others in diaspora

3 Likes

Re: 3 Likely Sureties Who May Stand In To Meet Nnamdi Kanu Bail Conditions by vickylincon(m): 11:48pm On Apr 26, 2017
XerXers:
This biased mod sef
lols. he dey ask question na
Re: 3 Likely Sureties Who May Stand In To Meet Nnamdi Kanu Bail Conditions by DrogoG(m): 3:48am On Apr 27, 2017
The bail condition wasn't meant for his release. They thought it would be hard to be met.
Re: 3 Likely Sureties Who May Stand In To Meet Nnamdi Kanu Bail Conditions by Arrow24: 7:11am On Apr 27, 2017
rozayx5:

a bigot as a mod
the thing just weak me sef
Re: 3 Likely Sureties Who May Stand In To Meet Nnamdi Kanu Bail Conditions by Wolfbrother(m): 8:12am On Apr 27, 2017
Stanzingerzy:
Only aba ipob montly contributions for the emancipation of biafra republic, will give Nigeria 100mill and above, not to talk of other igbo state, or others in diaspora

Do y'all ever get tired of empty boasts and chest beating

1 Like

Re: 3 Likely Sureties Who May Stand In To Meet Nnamdi Kanu Bail Conditions by Butterworth: 8:31am On Apr 27, 2017
victorvezx:
Is there any Jewish leader in Nigeria even worth 100 million naira?

Did you even attempt to read the POST?
Re: 3 Likely Sureties Who May Stand In To Meet Nnamdi Kanu Bail Conditions by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 8:51am On Apr 27, 2017
Some people don't know stand for someone as surety depend on the gravity of the offense..

Who will stand for person facing treasonable offense..
Re: 3 Likely Sureties Who May Stand In To Meet Nnamdi Kanu Bail Conditions by intruxive(m): 9:30am On Apr 27, 2017
Mynd44:
. Roflmao! This people never cease to amaze, just pulling out names from their anus. Kanu is still in kuje o
Re: 3 Likely Sureties Who May Stand In To Meet Nnamdi Kanu Bail Conditions by intruxive(m): 9:33am On Apr 27, 2017
XerXers:

This biased mod sef
heya the qustion shock una ba, dumbos grin
Re: 3 Likely Sureties Who May Stand In To Meet Nnamdi Kanu Bail Conditions by intruxive(m): 9:37am On Apr 27, 2017
YoungBlackRico:
As in ehn grin. I think say na only me see am self. Dem kingkongs grin

©YBR
they want to kill mynd44 for busting their day dream grin
Re: 3 Likely Sureties Who May Stand In To Meet Nnamdi Kanu Bail Conditions by YoungBlackRico(m): 9:42am On Apr 27, 2017
intruxive:
they want to kill mynd.44 for busting their day dream grin
My broda the thing just tire me. Very annoying set of people grin

©YBR

1 Like

Re: 3 Likely Sureties Who May Stand In To Meet Nnamdi Kanu Bail Conditions by MrUmaRu(m): 10:02am On Apr 27, 2017
Mynd44:

Mumu question

You dont knw that if 1 billion is needed on Biafra issue, their boys will donate it in hours
Re: 3 Likely Sureties Who May Stand In To Meet Nnamdi Kanu Bail Conditions by Nobody: 11:46am On Apr 27, 2017
Google it na...
Mynd44:
Re: 3 Likely Sureties Who May Stand In To Meet Nnamdi Kanu Bail Conditions by Nobody: 11:47am On Apr 27, 2017
that na mumu question
vickylincon:
lols. he dey ask question na
Re: 3 Likely Sureties Who May Stand In To Meet Nnamdi Kanu Bail Conditions by obailala(m): 12:43pm On Apr 27, 2017
XerXers:

This biased mod sef
What exactly is wrong with what he asked?... I think thats a very valid question and I'm sure I underatand why you and several others after you comprehend this from a particular point of view.
Re: 3 Likely Sureties Who May Stand In To Meet Nnamdi Kanu Bail Conditions by obailala(m): 12:44pm On Apr 27, 2017
rozayx5:

a bigot as a mod
What exactly is wrong with that questiin asked my Mynd?... how exactly has that simple question been interpreted by many as 'taking sides' or being biased?.... or is there something I'm missing?
Re: 3 Likely Sureties Who May Stand In To Meet Nnamdi Kanu Bail Conditions by obailala(m): 12:50pm On Apr 27, 2017
muller101:
this comment from u is quite unfortunate. Mod indeed
What I read was a question, and I still cant figure out whats really unfortunate about it?... Can can someone here be kind enough to explain why so many people on this thread view that question as unfortunate or biased?
Re: 3 Likely Sureties Who May Stand In To Meet Nnamdi Kanu Bail Conditions by Abalaka17: 1:06pm On Apr 27, 2017
whistle blowers abeg, u guys should tell EFCC that I have more than 1 billion naira and several landed properties in Abuja.. I'm coming to release Nnamdi Kanu

#biafra must come.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rivers Poll: Court Okays Suit Seeking To Disqualify Wike Over Birth Certificate / Buhari Sends Second Batch Of Ministerial List To The Senate (PIX / Yakubu Dogara Pictured In His Farm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.