Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Security Support Service Officers - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Security Support Service Officers (747 Views)

100 Customer Service Officers Needed In A Telecoms Company / Closing Today! Customer Service Officers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Security Support Service Officers by Tharyor91: 12:27pm On Apr 26, 2017
A reputable bank is looking to hire qualified candidates for the role of security support officers.

Job Description

Candidates will be responsible for access control i.e. opening and closing of entrance doors to customers and also will perform basic customer care services to the customers.

Job qualification

Candidates can be either male and female and most possess a minimum of Ond. (SSCE not allowed). They must also be residents of Lagos.

Job Remuneration

Basic pay is 32,900 naira

Candidate will be entitled to pension, health care and Leave allowance.

Interested candidates should forward their cvs to temitayo@rovedana.com. Interviews will be scheduled on the 28th April 2017
Re: Security Support Service Officers by Basildvalour(m): 12:31pm On Apr 26, 2017
Those kind of jobs are left for vendors to handle as they are a lot of Private Guard Companies providing such services.

If the bank would buy into the idea of engaging such staff through vendors, you can get in touch with me because l also work for a security company, PEAK GLOBAL GUARDS LTD.
Re: Security Support Service Officers by Kemzeee1(f): 1:54pm On Apr 26, 2017
Am exp and interested but i can stand 12hours in a day
Re: Security Support Service Officers by Tharyor91: 2:13pm On Apr 26, 2017
Kemzeee1:
Am exp and interested but i can stand 12hours in a day

Send you phone number and cv to the email stated
Re: Security Support Service Officers by Kemzeee1(f): 9:29pm On Apr 26, 2017
Tharyor91:

Send you phone number and cv to the email stated
i have sent my cv, why i said so is because i attend an interview and they said is12hrs standing all through

(1) (Reply)

Vancancy Vacancy / Flexedge Limited Latest Job Recruitment (38 Positions) / Lafiagi Sugar Company: 2017 Massive Recruitment!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.