Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,972 members, 7,956,633 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:58 PM

Toke Makinwa Shows Off Her Bum Bum After Some Hard Squatting Exercise (Pic) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Shows Off Her Bum Bum After Some Hard Squatting Exercise (Pic) (55008 Views)

Naira Marley Is A Fraudster Yet He Is Squatting - Oyemykke Rants / Toke Makinwa Shows The N405k Perfume She Got From A Secret Admirer / Toke Makinwa Shows Off Her Sitting Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toke Makinwa Shows Off Her Bum Bum After Some Hard Squatting Exercise (Pic) by mikolo80: 2:40pm On Apr 30, 2017
Queenlas:
Have always visited here as guest jus decided to register atleast to be able to write this
I see ways by which tribalism comes to play in this forum and I wonder if mods are doing anything to curb these
At slightest opportunity what u hear is, it's them the IPOB, Afonja or the Fulani's, all sorts of things and ave always SMH cus only if they know what pictures u are painting to the outsiders Abt ur country(cus am sure foreigners also visit here)
I'm a Yoruba and my partner is from the East n I must tell u I ave never regretted this, same with many other people whose relationship wt d neighboring tribe had brought them good luck.
Mind you ave experienced betrayal from relating with friends from d other side but I believe it not about wia they come from, its just a thing of being human
I understand poverty can be detrimental cus most people that engage in this are those who might be economically unstable or unemployed, cus as a matter of fact if you are the industrious type you will realize that progress is all about collectivity irrespective of differences. Treat everyone with love and u will be surprised by growth that will come ur way
#weallneedEachother
N mind you sensible Nigerians love themselves
no poverty on nairaland. just deep rooted tribalism that anonymity is letting out. and na wetin de sell nairaland market. so it will never be shut down.
Re: Toke Makinwa Shows Off Her Bum Bum After Some Hard Squatting Exercise (Pic) by moneyspeaking: 3:43pm On May 05, 2017
long time bro. how are you ?> where have you been? where is this guy jtlyrics / jtlyric
honsule:

grin grin Abeg, don't lost interest, we are in the Era of CHANGE
Re: Toke Makinwa Shows Off Her Bum Bum After Some Hard Squatting Exercise (Pic) by okwabayi(m): 9:56am On Nov 03, 2018
Fake it for the gram.

This is how Instagram females flaunt their fake purchased posteriors claiming it was a result of hard work and exercise.

Well, if people believe it that’s all which matters.
They also flaunt wealth gotten from gbenshing sugar daddies claiming it is as well the result of hard work in some mediocre business or the other.

Believe these females at your own risk.
Re: Toke Makinwa Shows Off Her Bum Bum After Some Hard Squatting Exercise (Pic) by meobizy(f): 3:03am On Jul 18, 2019
The only thing squats did for me was create a shapely trimmed butt.
Re: Toke Makinwa Shows Off Her Bum Bum After Some Hard Squatting Exercise (Pic) by CNNN: 9:03pm On Oct 21, 2020
honsule:

grin grin Abeg, don't lost interest, we are in the Era of CHANGE

Please I need your help base on old time friend. Kindly quote me on dead thread. Thx

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Celebrities At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Traditional Wedding (Photos) / Cynthia Morgan Calling Davido A “Bleep Boy” In Throwback Video / Chris Tucker Dances As Davido Performs In France (photos, video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.