Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,787 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:32 PM

43yrs old Man Beheaded By Fulani Herdsmen In Abraka Delta State, Very Graphic Pi - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 43yrs old Man Beheaded By Fulani Herdsmen In Abraka Delta State, Very Graphic Pi (670 Views)

Man Kills His Girlfriend In Oshodi, Lagos. Puts Her Corpse In Bucket (Graphic Pi / Man Kills Neighbour In Ogun, Joins Sympathizers To Search For Corpse (Graphic Pi / Man Beheaded By Ritualists In Ogun, His Kidney And Heart Removed (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

43yrs old Man Beheaded By Fulani Herdsmen In Abraka Delta State, Very Graphic Pi by TruthNigeria(m): 2:11pm On Apr 26, 2017
FORTY-three-years-old Solomon Ejor, who was on a mission with a search party to rescue his mother who was abducted by suspected Fulani herdsmen, has been beheaded by his mother’s assailants. Some heartless Fulani herdsmen who abducted a woman in Delta state have brutally murdered her son by slaughtering him. A bender/welder identified as Mr. Solomon Ejoor, from Urhuoka/Abraka has been brutally shot and beheaded by some suspected Fulani herdsmen on Monday, April 24 in Delta state.
The report revealed that the victim's mother was held captive by Fulani Herdsmen in her Abraka farmland and was told by the herdsmen to call her children to come and rescue her and upon the son getting there, he was promptly ambushed, shot death and his neck cut with cutlass.
While reacting to the brutal murder, the lawmaker representing Ethiope East in Delta State House of Assembly, Hon. Evance Ivwurie said that anarchy is building in his Constituency as

"a result of the Conspiracy of Silence by President Muhammadu Buhari (who himself is a Cattle Rearer), the Inspector General of Police, the Director General, Department of State Security, DSS and other security agencies."

The lawmaker once again called on the Federal Government to come to the rescue of Ethiope East Local Government Area, Delta State, over the incessant killings, Kidnappings, rapes and destruction of farmland by alleged Fulani herdsmen.
"As I speak to you now, Abraka has been in turmoil all day and the town is still spoiling and anarchy is brewing as my constituents are now ready to take the bull by the horn following the conspiratorial silence-scheme of the Federal Government and the security agencies,"
Hon. Ivwurie said.

According to him,
"The Governors of the Southern and Middle Belt States of Nigeria have been seriously limited and incapacitated over the issue of the herdsmen terrorism and menace leading to scores of killings/Kidnapping/molesting etc since the advent of our Cattle Rearing President."

Re: 43yrs old Man Beheaded By Fulani Herdsmen In Abraka Delta State, Very Graphic Pi by whitebeard(m): 2:15pm On Apr 26, 2017
so u are telling me u they cannot simply take up arms against them..but they can against the government
Re: 43yrs old Man Beheaded By Fulani Herdsmen In Abraka Delta State, Very Graphic Pi by Nobody: 2:23pm On Apr 26, 2017
shocked shocked shocked

Oohh goodness me...kennyid17 abeg cover my eyes oo... cool

I don't like this one na..
Re: 43yrs old Man Beheaded By Fulani Herdsmen In Abraka Delta State, Very Graphic Pi by KennyID17(m): 2:52pm On Apr 26, 2017
TrapQueen77:
shocked shocked shocked

Oohh goodness me...kennyid17 abeg cover my eyes oo... cool

I don't like this one na..

How can ppl b so heartless? cry cry cry
Re: 43yrs old Man Beheaded By Fulani Herdsmen In Abraka Delta State, Very Graphic Pi by falcon01: 2:58pm On Apr 26, 2017
don't worry make una sit down there and die one by one. una see say government no do anything can't you wake up fight for yourselves haba!! am tired of seeing pictures dead body ain't graphic to me no more.!!!

(1) (Reply)

See What This Woman Did To A Man Who Ask Her Send Him A S£xy Photo Of Her Boobs / Zenith Bank Roberry : Matters Arising / Angry Mob Goes On Rampage, Kill Police Sergeant, Burn Vehicles, Building After T

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.