Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,847 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:37 PM

Brand New Split A.C For Sale(pix- SOLD OUT) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Brand New Split A.C For Sale(pix- SOLD OUT) (1438 Views)

Rechargeable Fan That Blows Like A.C Cheap And Affordable / Affordable Ladies Handbags, Shoes, Hairs E.t.c For The Family. / Brand New Haier Thermocool Twin-Tub Washing Machine For Sale(pix Attchd) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brand New Split A.C For Sale(pix- SOLD OUT) by presentley: 2:49pm On Apr 26, 2017
I have a brand new split Air conditioner for sale at a discount.
Brand- White Horse
Capacity- One and half HP
Price- 65k(No haggling, that's the last price)
Location- Lagos(mainland)

Re: Brand New Split A.C For Sale(pix- SOLD OUT) by project4OO: 5:46pm On Apr 26, 2017
Why are you selling?

Where on the mainland are you?
Re: Brand New Split A.C For Sale(pix- SOLD OUT) by presentley: 7:12pm On Apr 26, 2017
Why am I selling? I'm selling because its for sale

1 Like

Re: Brand New Split A.C For Sale(pix- SOLD OUT) by project4OO: 8:38pm On Apr 26, 2017
presentley:
Why am I selling? I'm selling because its for sale

Location?
Re: Brand New Split A.C For Sale(pix- SOLD OUT) by presentley: 9:19pm On Apr 26, 2017
Location is Alakuko but anywhere around there up to Ikeja or Oshodi is very fine.
Re: Brand New Split A.C For Sale(pix- SOLD OUT) by rennylaw(m): 8:02am On Apr 27, 2017
@Op, Is it still up for sale? Any idea around after sales support? Cos this is not a known brand.

I am genuinely interested.
Re: Brand New Split A.C For Sale(pix- SOLD OUT) by ifyalways(f): 8:14am On Apr 27, 2017
OP can you deliver to VGC and at what extra cost? Ready to buy it even today if you can bring it to VGC. Lemme know the delivery cost.

Cheers
Re: Brand New Split A.C For Sale(pix- SOLD OUT) by presentley: 8:29am On Apr 27, 2017
ifyalways:
OP can you deliver to VGC and at what extra cost? Ready to buy it even today if you can bring it to VGC. Lemme know the delivery cost.

Cheers
Issokay. Kindly call me in order finalise
Re: Brand New Split A.C For Sale(pix- SOLD OUT) by ifyalways(f): 8:30am On Apr 27, 2017
presentley:

Issokay. Kindly call so we finalise
Can't call. Can only email, sorry.

Meanwhile, I can do 57,000. 2K for delivery. If its okay, please pm me let's arrange on delivery date, time and place.
Re: Brand New Split A.C For Sale(pix- SOLD OUT) by presentley: 8:32am On Apr 27, 2017
ifyalways:

Can't call. Can only email, sorry.
aiight @yahoo.com
Please don't quote and also help to edit out my number on the previous quote
Re: Brand New Split A.C For Sale(pix- SOLD OUT) by ifyalways(f): 8:35am On Apr 27, 2017
presentley:
aiight muyiwa@yahoo.com
Please don't quote and also help to edit out my number on the previous quote

Done. Emailed u now.
Re: Brand New Split A.C For Sale(pix- SOLD OUT) by rennylaw(m): 9:35am On Apr 27, 2017
presentley:

Issokay. Kindly call me in order finalise

Wow! Seriously?
Re: Brand New Split A.C For Sale(pix- SOLD OUT) by presentley: 9:43am On Apr 27, 2017
rennylaw:

Wow! Seriously?

sorry I can't access the nairaland registered email address, what's the seriously about?
Re: Brand New Split A.C For Sale(pix- SOLD OUT) by presentley: 10:00am On Apr 27, 2017
ifyalways:

Done. Emailed u now.
Seen and replied. Funny enough, my mind went straight to you while creating the thread yesterday but then, I decided not to drop your mention in order to avoid that "na only me waka come/why must it be me" treatment.
Re: Brand New Split A.C For Sale(pix- SOLD OUT) by rennylaw(m): 10:17am On Apr 27, 2017
presentley:
sorry I can't access the nairaland registered email address, what's the seriously about?

Never mind.... Now I know that you and the buyer have an existing business relationship.

Cheers
Re: Brand New Split A.C For Sale(pix- SOLD OUT) by presentley: 10:43am On Apr 27, 2017
rennylaw:

Never mind.... Now I know that you and the buyer have an existing business relationship.

Cheers

There wasn't really an existing relationship, she's a prominent nairalander cum scam buster here so I'm very familiar with her but she couldn't have remembered me as I only related with her on a biz level just once, you could decipher from the tone of her responses that I' aint one she's familiar with and at the moment, there's no conclusion yet between herself and I as per the AC but I truly wanted to drop her mention before I changed my mind.. Its business, so feel free.
Re: Brand New Split A.C For Sale(pix- SOLD OUT) by rennylaw(m): 11:27am On Apr 27, 2017
presentley:
There wasn't really an existing relationship, she's a prominent nairalander cum scam buster here so I'm very familiar with her but she couldn't have remembered me as I only related with her on a biz level just once, you could decipher from the tone of her responses that I' aint one she's familiar with and at the moment, there's no conclusion yet between herself and I as per the AC but I truly wanted to drop her mention before I changed my mind.. Its business, so feel free.

Okay no problem.
Re: Brand New Split A.C For Sale(pix- SOLD OUT) by Acidosis(m): 12:25pm On Apr 27, 2017
What happened OP?

Why the sudden change in price?
Re: Brand New Split A.C For Sale(pix- SOLD OUT) by ifyalways(f): 12:27pm On Apr 27, 2017
Acidosis:
What happened OP?

Why the sudden change in price?
Dunno why the OP suddenly changed the price, 10K extra. I aint interested anymore.
Re: Brand New Split A.C For Sale(pix- SOLD OUT) by Acidosis(m): 12:29pm On Apr 27, 2017
ifyalways:

Dunno why the OP suddenly changed the price, 10K extra. I aint interested anymore.

If he's still willing to sell at 57k, I think you can go ahead to get it (payment on delivery).
Re: Brand New Split A.C For Sale(pix- SOLD OUT) by presentley: 12:37pm On Apr 27, 2017
ifyalways:

you requested we communicate via mail nd therein was stated the reason for the change in price. I already changed the price before anyone of you aside the guy who was asking me a silly question as to why am I selling it signified interest. And I stated I left it at that price up till this morning since there was on going bargaining. The alteration was made ever before your comment dropped in.
Re: Brand New Split A.C For Sale(pix- SOLD OUT) by ifyalways(f): 12:42pm On Apr 27, 2017
presentley:
you requested we communicate via mail nd therein was stated the reason for the change in price. I already changed the price before anyone of you aside the guy who was asking me a silly question as to why am I selling it signified interest. And I stated I left it at that price up till this morning since there was on going bargaining. The alteration was made ever before your comment dropped in.
Sorry,I have also replied your email.
I saw the price yesterday, wasnt sure I'll need it by then hence my silence. I only confirmed the need for it this morning and signified interest based on the price I saw yesterday.

I'm sorry for any inconvenience caused. Happy selling.
Re: Brand New Split A.C For Sale(pix- SOLD OUT) by Acidosis(m): 12:45pm On Apr 27, 2017
presentley:

That wasn't a silly question. In fact, it is very necessary unless you're an wholesaler or an AC/Electronics retailer.

A lady on another thread has a new washing machine for sale and she clearly stated that it was presented to her as wedding gift but couldn't use it due to some constraint.

You do not put a single piece of an electronic for sale (new or not, without reasons for selling) with inconsistent pricing and still expect due attention from people.

Learn from other sellers and stop responding rudely to simple questions.

3 Likes

Re: Brand New Split A.C For Sale(pix- SOLD OUT) by rennylaw(m): 2:04pm On Apr 27, 2017
Acidosis:

That wasn't a silly question. In fact, it is very necessary unless you're an wholesaler or an AC/Electronics retailer.

A lady on another thread has a new washing machine for sale and she clearly stated that it was presented to her as wedding gift but couldn't use it due to some constraint.

You do not put a single piece of an electronic for sale (new or not, without reasons for selling) with inconsistent pricing and still expect due attention from people.

1 million likes for you sir!
Re: Brand New Split A.C For Sale(pix- SOLD OUT) by presentley: 4:34pm On Apr 27, 2017
Acidosis:

while it may not be silly afterall, I maintain it is silly for HIM to ask me that question. You must have reached a particular level of communication before asking a someone certain questions. If you come post that you have for example a laptop to sell and I blankly ask you "Are you the owner?" I'm sure you would probably respond "No, I go thief am, No na your own, your own lost" while it is necessary for me ask if you indeed own it, its also essential I attain a certain level of bargaining before throwing such question and not in a silly manner. From the question alone I knew he was a troll, I have given him the audience, where is he now? If not that he was merely trolling around. And what do you mean by inconsistent pricing?
Re: Brand New Split A.C For Sale(pix- SOLD OUT) by Acidosis(m): 4:38pm On Apr 27, 2017
presentley:
while it may not be silly afterall, I maintain it is silly for HIM to ask me that question. You must have reached a particular level of communication before asking a someone certain questions. If you come post that you have for example a laptop to sell and I blankly ask you "Are you the owner?" I'm sure you would probably respond "No, I go thief am, No na your own, your own lost" while it is necessary for me ask if you indeed own it, its also essential I attain a certain level of bargaining before throwing such question and not in a silly manner. From the question alone I knew he was a troll, I have given him the audience, where is he now? If not that he was merely trolling around. And what do you mean by inconsistent pricing?

You expect him to come back having seen your response to the simple question?
Re: Brand New Split A.C For Sale(pix- SOLD OUT) by presentley: 4:44pm On Apr 27, 2017
rennylaw:
@Op, Is it still up for sale? Any idea around after sales support? Cos this is not a known brand.

I am genuinely interested.
please I'm really sorry, I just saw this now, you must have thought I shunned you, it was an oversight. I wondered the reason as to why you made the comment "wow, seriously" though I got the nairaland email notification but I can't access that particular email address. I never knew you already signified interest, my apologies sir.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Unhappy / Today Is My Mum's Birthday, See Some Of Her Throwback Pictures. / PLS HELP: THIS Man Has Been Holding My Sister Against Her Will

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.