Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,677 members, 7,813,257 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:41 AM

Today Is My Mum's Birthday, See Some Of Her Throwback Pictures. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Today Is My Mum's Birthday, See Some Of Her Throwback Pictures. (1438 Views)

Good Old Memories To Make You Smile (Throwback Pictures) / I Sat On My Father's Laps, My Mum Walked In And Warned Me / Lady Recreates Photos Of Her Mother To Celebrate Her Mum's Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Today Is My Mum's Birthday, See Some Of Her Throwback Pictures. by egorov(m): 7:10am On May 21, 2019
Happy birthday mom

2 Likes

Re: Today Is My Mum's Birthday, See Some Of Her Throwback Pictures. by egorov(m): 7:11am On May 21, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Today Is My Mum's Birthday, See Some Of Her Throwback Pictures. by egorov(m): 7:14am On May 21, 2019
Happy birthday mum

7 Likes

Re: Today Is My Mum's Birthday, See Some Of Her Throwback Pictures. by banjicom(m): 7:22am On May 21, 2019
Happy birthday to our beautiful mum. May she live long to eat the fruit of her labors IJN.

3 Likes

Re: Today Is My Mum's Birthday, See Some Of Her Throwback Pictures. by egorov(m): 7:26am On May 21, 2019
banjicom:
Happy birthday to our beautiful mum. May she live long to eat the fruit of her labors IJN.
thanks so much
Re: Today Is My Mum's Birthday, See Some Of Her Throwback Pictures. by youngest85(m): 7:27am On May 21, 2019
Amen

1 Like

Re: Today Is My Mum's Birthday, See Some Of Her Throwback Pictures. by Nobody: 7:30am On May 21, 2019
Happy birthday mummy
Many more years mummy

See fine mummy. See beauty everywhere. I swear e be like say maggi wey dem dey use cook now or na the sharwarma na him dey pollute these ladies of nowadays system wey dem dey worwor like egungun calabar.
See natural pose...no be these ones wey go do legs like veneer callipers if them wan pose
See hair...... No be the ones wey if small kasala burst them go remove wig dey japa like bingo
See eyes.....sincere and calm no be these ones wey eyes dey do wai wai wai like headlamps.
But wetin we go do na...we dey manage them like that make our blokos no full sotay e go start to dey leak.

1 Like

Re: Today Is My Mum's Birthday, See Some Of Her Throwback Pictures. by egorov(m): 7:31am On May 21, 2019
Shibaraba:
Happy birthday mummy

See fine mummy. See beauty everywhere. I swear e be like say maggi wey dem dey use cook now or na the sharwarma na him dey pollute these ladies of nowadays system wey dem dey worwor like egungun calabar.
See natural pose
See hair.
thanks a lot
Re: Today Is My Mum's Birthday, See Some Of Her Throwback Pictures. by Nobody: 7:32am On May 21, 2019
Happy birthday to your mom.
May she spend her years in plenty. Enjoying the fruit of her labour in Jesus name.

Chai, your parents are good looking grin

1 Like

Re: Today Is My Mum's Birthday, See Some Of Her Throwback Pictures. by Joshmodest(m): 7:34am On May 21, 2019
This pictures made me smile this morning , I so much love the 80's and 90's and wish I was born in that era , the dressing , the hair styles ,the photographs , the music ....
One can easily say people were happier then compared to what we have today ....your mum is lucky to have seen and slayed the both eras...
happy birthday to her and may God give her long life , as long as there's life prosperity na jara !!!

2 Likes

Re: Today Is My Mum's Birthday, See Some Of Her Throwback Pictures. by egorov(m): 7:37am On May 21, 2019
cheenway:
May she spend her years in plenty. Enjoying the fruit of her labour in Jesus name.

Chai, your parents are good looking grin
Yea. They really do look good
MY dad's birthday was last week. Thanks so much

1 Like

Re: Today Is My Mum's Birthday, See Some Of Her Throwback Pictures. by egorov(m): 7:45am On May 21, 2019
Joshmodest:
This pictures made me smile this morning , I so much love the 80's and 90's and wish I was born in that era , the dressing , the hair styles ,the photographs , the music ....
One can easily say people were happier then compared to what we have today ....your mum is lucky to have seen and slayed the both eras...
happy birthday to her and may God give her long life , as long as there's life prosperity na jara !!!
When I was going through her album, I wished I witnessed that era

2 Likes

Re: Today Is My Mum's Birthday, See Some Of Her Throwback Pictures. by skillip(m): 12:13pm On May 21, 2019
God bless your mum, may she live long to reap all the works she's sown in her children's life. Happy Birthday Mama.

1 Like

Re: Today Is My Mum's Birthday, See Some Of Her Throwback Pictures. by Nobody: 12:56pm On May 21, 2019
I wish her long life and prosperity. xo

1 Like

Re: Today Is My Mum's Birthday, See Some Of Her Throwback Pictures. by ibkayee(f): 1:09pm On May 21, 2019
Happy birthday to your beautiful mum

1 Like

Re: Today Is My Mum's Birthday, See Some Of Her Throwback Pictures. by Nobody: 1:26pm On May 21, 2019
Your mum has class and style. I love her sense of fashion. She is a beautiful woman. smiley
Happy Birthday! May she live many more happy years.

1 Like

Re: Today Is My Mum's Birthday, See Some Of Her Throwback Pictures. by Joyicy(f): 2:37pm On May 21, 2019
happy birthday mummy!!! more fruitful years ahead...

1 Like

Re: Today Is My Mum's Birthday, See Some Of Her Throwback Pictures. by egorov(m): 4:05pm On May 21, 2019
skillip:
God bless your mum, may she live long to reap all the works she's sown in her children's life. Happy Birthday Mama.
Amen. I appreciate
Re: Today Is My Mum's Birthday, See Some Of Her Throwback Pictures. by egorov(m): 4:05pm On May 21, 2019
theButterfly:
I wish her long life and prosperity. xo
thanks a lot.
Re: Today Is My Mum's Birthday, See Some Of Her Throwback Pictures. by egorov(m): 4:06pm On May 21, 2019
ibkayee:
Happy birthday to your beautiful mum
Thanks. I can say same about you

1 Like

Re: Today Is My Mum's Birthday, See Some Of Her Throwback Pictures. by egorov(m): 4:08pm On May 21, 2019
Mindfulness:
Your mum has class and style. I love her sense of fashion. She is a beautiful woman. smiley
Happy Birthday! May she live many more happy years.

Blushing on her behalf. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Today Is My Mum's Birthday, See Some Of Her Throwback Pictures. by egorov(m): 4:10pm On May 21, 2019
grin cheesy

Re: Today Is My Mum's Birthday, See Some Of Her Throwback Pictures. by Ishilove: 9:02pm On May 21, 2019
egorov:

Yea. They really do look good
MY dad's birthday was last week. Thanks so much
Dad was quite the looker in his days. Very handsome a man.

Happy birthday to mum

1 Like

Re: Today Is My Mum's Birthday, See Some Of Her Throwback Pictures. by Mizwisdom(f): 9:41pm On May 21, 2019
egorov:

When I was going through her album, I wished I witnessed that era

You must have witnessed the 90s, you're obviously more than 19. Happy birthday to mummy, she looks very sweet smiley
Re: Today Is My Mum's Birthday, See Some Of Her Throwback Pictures. by egorov(m): 12:02pm On May 22, 2019
Mizwisdom:

You must have witnessed the 90s, you're obviously more than 19. Happy birthday to mummy, she looks very sweet smiley
Hahahah, u need to add 10yrs to that.
Re: Today Is My Mum's Birthday, See Some Of Her Throwback Pictures. by egorov(m): 12:04pm On May 22, 2019
Mizwisdom:

Hahahah, u need to add 10yrs to that. I'm 29

1 Like

Re: Today Is My Mum's Birthday, See Some Of Her Throwback Pictures. by ichidodo: 4:36pm On May 22, 2019
Happy Birthday to your mummy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Most Father's Receive Less From Their Children / PLS HELP: THIS Man Has Been Holding My Sister Against Her Will / 8 Practical Tips To Preparing For Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.