Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,489 members, 7,830,464 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

PLS HELP: THIS Man Has Been Holding My Sister Against Her Will - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / PLS HELP: THIS Man Has Been Holding My Sister Against Her Will (1474 Views)

Woman Who Got Pregnant While On Birth Control Gives Birth To Baby Holding IUD / A Man Has Every Right To Sleep With His Wife After Traditional Marriage / 15-Year-Old Chinwe Married To Older Man Has Been Returned To Her Parents (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PLS HELP: THIS Man Has Been Holding My Sister Against Her Will by JusticeServer: 9:42am On Jan 06, 2023
Re: PLS HELP: THIS Man Has Been Holding My Sister Against Her Will by Mumben(f): 9:47am On Jan 06, 2023
So sad but how was she kidnapped? I pray she is found and rescued ASAP. Did your Sister give any clue as to his location? Cos anyone who wants to help will definitely need some clues.
Re: PLS HELP: THIS Man Has Been Holding My Sister Against Her Will by JusticeServer: 9:52am On Jan 06, 2023

1 Like

Re: PLS HELP: THIS Man Has Been Holding My Sister Against Her Will by muyico(m): 9:54am On Jan 06, 2023
U hidding many true from us?? Let me hear from ha first?
Re: PLS HELP: THIS Man Has Been Holding My Sister Against Her Will by JusticeServer: 9:55am On Jan 06, 2023

2 Likes

Re: PLS HELP: THIS Man Has Been Holding My Sister Against Her Will by JusticeServer: 9:58am On Jan 06, 2023
Re: PLS HELP: THIS Man Has Been Holding My Sister Against Her Will by galaxy2020(m): 10:01am On Jan 06, 2023
Oga if you are sure of what you are claiming, the best place is to report the matter to police.

2 Likes

Re: PLS HELP: THIS Man Has Been Holding My Sister Against Her Will by JusticeServer: 10:05am On Jan 06, 2023
galaxy2020:
Oga if you are sure of what you are claiming, the best place is to report the matter to police.

Bros if you read it at all you’d see a police report has been made thanks

3 Likes

Re: PLS HELP: THIS Man Has Been Holding My Sister Against Her Will by ogashman(m): 10:20am On Jan 06, 2023
JusticeServer:

This ur story is not adding up....if u know the guy's number is active why haven't u tracked the location of the guy?
Re: PLS HELP: THIS Man Has Been Holding My Sister Against Her Will by galaxy2020(m): 10:25am On Jan 06, 2023
Follow it up, Nigeria police no get headooo. If you have contact with DSS, pass the info to them too. Best of luck.
Re: PLS HELP: THIS Man Has Been Holding My Sister Against Her Will by BritishAirways: 10:35am On Jan 06, 2023
you didnt say where exactly this man invited or took your sister to.
Also how did you know the mans health status (HIV) ?
if she can text, then most definately she can call.
why sint she calling or telling you her location
Re: PLS HELP: THIS Man Has Been Holding My Sister Against Her Will by Nobody: 10:37am On Jan 06, 2023
Then pay some gangsters money to help locate your sister.

In most cases gangsters can more well connected than the law officials and as long as you give them money, they can be able to help.

If the law officials can't help, go to those who go against the law for help.
JusticeServer:

1 Like

Re: PLS HELP: THIS Man Has Been Holding My Sister Against Her Will by JusticeServer: 10:41am On Jan 06, 2023
BritishAirways:
you didnt say where exactly this man invited or took your sister to.
Also how did you know the mans health status (HIV) ?
if she can text, then most definately she can call.
why sint she calling or telling you her location

She says she’s not been allowed to call and he had sent all her sims to our younger sister as well as her phone. She stated his status to us in the text saying he swore he would infect her; please read the write up before responding all these questions were addressed…

We have made a police report
Re: PLS HELP: THIS Man Has Been Holding My Sister Against Her Will by JusticeServer: 10:41am On Jan 06, 2023
Samantha123:
Then pay some gangsters money to help locate your sister.

In most cases gangsters can more well connected than the law officials and as long as you give them money, they can be able to help.

If the law officials can't help, go to those who go against the law for help.

Believe you me; I am exploring all available options

1 Like

Re: PLS HELP: THIS Man Has Been Holding My Sister Against Her Will by JusticeServer: 10:42am On Jan 06, 2023
ogashman:

This ur story is not adding up....if u know the guy's number is active why haven't u tracked the location of the guy?

Oga no need being a wise ass; if you could read you’d see a police report has been made and obviously efforts are being made to track the said person; I didn’t know tracking takes a day genius

1 Like

Re: PLS HELP: THIS Man Has Been Holding My Sister Against Her Will by Nobody: 10:42am On Jan 06, 2023
Why didn’t she text her location instead of all this nonsense about his HIV status and photos without names? This isn’t adding up to me…
Re: PLS HELP: THIS Man Has Been Holding My Sister Against Her Will by Beremx(f): 10:43am On Jan 06, 2023
Tell Gistlover or Susan Ade Coker on Facebook about the situation. The story will travel faster and possibly something be done by security agencies

1 Like

Re: PLS HELP: THIS Man Has Been Holding My Sister Against Her Will by JusticeServer: 10:43am On Jan 06, 2023
galaxy2020:
Follow it up, Nigeria police no get headooo. If you have contact with DSS, pass the info to them too. Best of luck.

I am currently working on getting a contact in the DSS thanks Chief
Re: PLS HELP: THIS Man Has Been Holding My Sister Against Her Will by JusticeServer: 10:45am On Jan 06, 2023
Dimples2022:
Why didn’t she text her location instead of all this nonsense about his HIV status and photos without names? This isn’t adding up to me…

If you’re a terrified female who is being held against your will you would understand that it’s hard to think rationally under the circumstances. Also I’m pretty sure if she knew where she was she would have told us… thanks for your concern it doesn’t need to add up to you all we want is to find our sister

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PLS HELP: THIS Man Has Been Holding My Sister Against Her Will by JusticeServer: 10:45am On Jan 06, 2023
Dimples2022:

If we knew his name it would be up there
Re: PLS HELP: THIS Man Has Been Holding My Sister Against Her Will by Nobody: 10:46am On Jan 06, 2023
Okay, good luck.
JusticeServer:

Believe you me; I am exploring all available options

1 Like

Re: PLS HELP: THIS Man Has Been Holding My Sister Against Her Will by Nemesis0147(m): 10:47am On Jan 06, 2023
Ur sister don chop person money….on a serious note
The police should be able to track the number since his line is still active
Re: PLS HELP: THIS Man Has Been Holding My Sister Against Her Will by ogashman(m): 10:50am On Jan 06, 2023
JusticeServer:

Oga no need being a wise ass; if you could read you’d see a police report has been made and obviously efforts are being made to track the said person; I didn’t know tracking takes a day genius

Then don't be faster than ur shadow.....if the police re already tracking him why publish his contact on a public forum for people to call him....don't u think if he throws the sim away due to numerous calls u did be jeopardizing the situation.

Oga calm down and let police track him successfully. Stop putting ur sis life in danger

1 Like

Re: PLS HELP: THIS Man Has Been Holding My Sister Against Her Will by Nice2023(m): 11:13am On Jan 06, 2023
U are not telling us the truth.

Which state is ur sister from?

How did she meet the man?

And where?

Which state did she travel to and for what?

And finally,what is ur relationship with the man before she agreed to travel to an unknown destination?
Re: PLS HELP: THIS Man Has Been Holding My Sister Against Her Will by Eseries(m): 11:15am On Jan 06, 2023
Someone’s Sister seems to be in trouble and the poster obviously do not how to help her sister hence the reason for the post…
I know people are curious to know the full story but what should matter now is securing the girl’s freedom, I think the poster may have given out as much information as he knows,only the sister can tell the full story.
Where are the resourceful Nairalanders who can help or have access to people or agencies that can help?

Poster drop your contact number so someone who can help or knows someone that can help will reach you.

Good luck!

1 Like

Re: PLS HELP: THIS Man Has Been Holding My Sister Against Her Will by JusticeServer: 11:17am On Jan 06, 2023
Nice2023:
U are not telling us the truth.

Which state is ur sister from?

How did she meet the man?

And where?

Which state did she travel to and for what?

And finally,what is ur relationship with the man before she agreed to travel to an unknown destination?

READ to understand and you’d see all your questions have prior answers… Goodday
Re: PLS HELP: THIS Man Has Been Holding My Sister Against Her Will by Richy4(m): 11:56am On Jan 06, 2023
OP do not be offended that some people were naturally curious... I believe that many have used this means to avenge one vendetta or the other leading to deliberate attempt to destroy someone's reputation...But If your story is genuine,

Nigeria has 36 states and Capital if I am correct.. It would have been really easy if the state where your sister was last seen was made available to the public..That would reduce the wide search to the state and the neighboring state.

I understand that people use disposable Simcards, The one that your sister typed with would have given a clue on the location..
She should have mention the man's name instead of the HIV thing she was talking about...at least amateur like us would have tried on LinkedIn.

Some that were good with Facebook would have swinged into action... Experience have shown me that there are so any smart people on Nairaland

2 Likes

Re: PLS HELP: THIS Man Has Been Holding My Sister Against Her Will by JusticeServer: 12:06pm On Jan 06, 2023
Richy4:
OP do not be offended that some people were naturally curious... I believe that many have used this means to avenge one vendetta or the other leading to deliberate attempt to destroy someone's reputation...But If your story is genuine,

Nigeria has 36 states and Capital if I am correct.. It would have been really easy if the state where your sister was last seen was made available to the public..That would reduce the wide search to the state and the neighboring state.

I understand that people use disposable Simcards, The one that your sister typed with would have given a clue on the location..
She should have mention the man's name instead of the HIV thing she was talking about...at least amateur like us would have tried on LinkedIn.

Some that were good with Facebook would have swinged into action... Experience have shown me that there are so any smart people on Nairaland

Thanks Chief; The sim she texted with is the same one as the man’s number, she was last seen in Lagos and the dispatch rider who was sent to deliver the SIM cards and her phone positively identified the man in the photos as the person that handed him the sim & phone package. He was traced to ICM in Ikeja but hasn’t been spotted yet, we are still trying to find him. His name is so far unknown to us but we have his photos and positive identification
Re: PLS HELP: THIS Man Has Been Holding My Sister Against Her Will by Buziness101: 12:21pm On Jan 06, 2023
Search that number on True caller to get more information about him... Keep your thanks for God.
Re: PLS HELP: THIS Man Has Been Holding My Sister Against Her Will by Truvelisback(m): 12:29pm On Jan 06, 2023
If it were our Fierce Lady: Aisha Buhari, that made this call, the police would have caught the criminal Speedily.
Re: PLS HELP: THIS Man Has Been Holding My Sister Against Her Will by RZArecta(m): 12:48pm On Jan 06, 2023
This is a very minor matter that the police will enjoy handling if you're telling the whole truth, it doesn't even need to get to social media but since it has, we have to know some details so as not to involve ourselves in a wild goose chase
Re: PLS HELP: THIS Man Has Been Holding My Sister Against Her Will by JONNYSPUTE(m): 12:54pm On Jan 06, 2023
..... Truecaller is showing his name to be Christo Bank Jefferson.

Note. This might also be a fake name.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should A Protestant Marry A Catholic / Needed: A Good Creche/ Day Care Centre In Ojodu Area Of Ikeja / ??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.