Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,621 members, 7,955,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:26 PM

Which Petrol Station Has The Most Accurate Pump In Lagos - Car Talk (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Which Petrol Station Has The Most Accurate Pump In Lagos (27031 Views)

Mclaren ₦792m Prototype Hypercar Burst Into Cloud Of Smoke At UK Petrol Station / Which Petrol Engine is good for Toyota Dyna 150 / Which Petrol Station In Abuja Has The Best Fuel Pump? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Petrol Station Has The Most Accurate Pump In Lagos by elshanAutos: 9:07am On Jan 12, 2018
thebigkendo:

Bovas Pumps are always accurate but if you are not observant the attendants will dispense less quantity,let me share my experience. I asked for 3k fuel, one attendant came to chat with me while the other operated the pump only for me to notice from my side mirror only 1k fuel was dispensed, when i mentioned it they started begging me.
During the last fuel scarcity I noticed a bovas filling station had a very long queue while at the other side of the road, NNPC station was selling but with just 2 - 3 cars, for people to prefer to wait 20 - 30 minute at the bovas queue shows the NNPC pump is not accurate
Unscrupulous pump attendants are endemic to all filling stations bro
Re: Which Petrol Station Has The Most Accurate Pump In Lagos by HenryWilliams(m): 7:15pm On Jan 12, 2018
Heyden filling station at Alapere.
Best so far.
Re: Which Petrol Station Has The Most Accurate Pump In Lagos by mutaalim(m): 11:46am On Feb 12, 2018
MAJOK at oshodi ladipo along ikeja
Re: Which Petrol Station Has The Most Accurate Pump In Lagos by Miyake8: 4:51am On Dec 10, 2018
mutaalim:
Renovia oil at isheri along ejigbo, forte oil at ikoyi both filling stations has good pump and there fuel don't BURN quickly
one thing is to have a good pump and is another thing to have a good fuel.
There's one filling station that some of my colleagues said is good again (good pump and good fuel ) at that pedro in a street I think is that rich bam what ever
very correct, some fuel evaporates like a licking gas, i once bought fuel from con oil i didn't belive how the fuel finish before i even drive up to 60km..... Have observed that some station has good fuel and good fuel pump while others has good fuel but bad pump.....
Re: Which Petrol Station Has The Most Accurate Pump In Lagos by Chineduogbojo95: 8:56pm On Dec 12, 2018
Watch this video to know how to determine the best pump in your town

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPxftPjSl94

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Automatic Vs Manual My Experience. / How To Obtain A Driving Learner's Permit In Nigeria / The USSV Rhino XT Is A Luxury SUV Built For The Streets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.