Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,262 members, 7,818,890 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

My Brother Wasnt Murdered:- Davido's Father Lament - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Brother Wasnt Murdered:- Davido's Father Lament (1373 Views)

APC Replies Davido's Father Deji Adeleke's Claim Of Osun Election Being Rigged / 'EFCC Freezes Bank Accounts Of Adeleke Family, Davido, Father'- ChangeTheChange / I Was Man Enough To Overthrow Gowon But I Wasnt Man Enough For Abacha ;Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Brother Wasnt Murdered:- Davido's Father Lament by tsirin(f): 4:09pm On Apr 26, 2017
Isiaka Adeleke wasn’t murdered :- Brother

Deji Adeleke, brother to late Senator Isiaka Adeleke has dismissed claims that he was murdered.

Senator Adeleke, who was the first civilian Governor of Osun State, died on Sunday, April 23, in Osogbo.

He was earlier reported to have died of a heart attack after an overdose of painkillers.

However Deji Adeleke said, on Wednesday, April 26, that the cause of the senator’s death is still unknown.

The younger Adeleke said, during a press conference at the senator’s home, that the report of the autopsy carried out on the deceased would be out in one to two weeks.

According to Punch, he also urged his brother’s supporters to embrace peace because the senator was not known for violence while he was alive.

Chaos erupted at Adeleke’s funeral on Monday when a group of youths crashed a canopy on Governors Ibikunle Amosun and Rotimi Akeredolu of Ogun and Ondo states respectively.

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/amp.pulse.ng/local/isiaka-adeleke-senator-wasn-t-murdered-brother-id6585320.html

Re: My Brother Wasnt Murdered:- Davido's Father Lament by madridguy(m): 4:10pm On Apr 26, 2017
Ok
Re: My Brother Wasnt Murdered:- Davido's Father Lament by hushshinani(m): 4:13pm On Apr 26, 2017
if that woman had been lynched,
it'd have been for nothing sake...

jobless youths with mosquito brains... they bite from here and there and still gives you maleria...

1 Like

Re: My Brother Wasnt Murdered:- Davido's Father Lament by softwerk(f): 4:14pm On Apr 26, 2017
The younger Adeleke said, during a press conference at the senator’s home, that the report of the autopsy carried out on the deceased would be out in one to two weeks.

So why beating the gun this early?! angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Brother Wasnt Murdered:- Davido's Father Lament by muykem: 4:18pm On Apr 26, 2017
People are just mad. Death has no respect for political office, ambition and time. if you doubt me ask Audu family in Kogi state.

2 Likes

Re: My Brother Wasnt Murdered:- Davido's Father Lament by Pieromania: 4:31pm On Apr 26, 2017
The junior adeleke is only protecting his business by guarding his utterances with wisdom.or else his company Pacific Drilling go hear am
Re: My Brother Wasnt Murdered:- Davido's Father Lament by onedayatime(m): 4:46pm On Apr 26, 2017
only those who believe they are nothing will fight themselves, wound themselves, and kill themselves because of these self centered being called politicians

(1) (Reply)

Biafra Sit At Home:Peace Mass Transport Company Stops Operation In Aba(photos) / Igbo Is Preparing For 2nd Surrender To Nigeria Nation / Quit Notice: Igbo Not Leaving Nigeria –ohanaeze Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.