Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,878 members, 7,821,052 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Which European Country Is Best To Go For Hustling? - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which European Country Is Best To Go For Hustling? (24962 Views)

I Have 2m Naira, Please Which European Country Can I Relocate To? / Which European Country Can One Enter With #800,000 / Which European Country Grants Schengen Tourist Visas Easily To Nigerians. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which European Country Is Best To Go For Hustling? by ATERI(m): 9:56pm On Apr 28, 2017
claremont:

Exactly the point I made in a separate thread. The average Nigerian would rather live in Europe illegally or engage in a sham marriage, than explore the FFL. I only know of one Nigerian who joined, he is still with them after 5 years because he is starting to enjoy being french, a regular income, and travelling the world for free.

But your choice of words suggest you prefer FFL, right?

1 Like

Re: Which European Country Is Best To Go For Hustling? by claremont(m): 10:20pm On Apr 28, 2017
ATERI:

But your choice of words suggest you prefer FFL, right?

I prefer the FFL, it's a legal means of migration. I would not encourage anyone to live in Europe illegally. I recognise the fact that most of the people who live here illegally do so because they do not have options, the FFL IS an option.

1 Like

Re: Which European Country Is Best To Go For Hustling? by ATERI(m): 10:52pm On Apr 28, 2017
claremont:

I prefer the FFL, it's a legal means of migration. I would not encourage anyone to live in Europe illegally. I recognise the fact that most of the people who live here illegally do so because they do not have options, the FFL IS an option.

Claremont, the FFL has been around since 1820/30something, and you only know one Nigeria that joined. That should tell you it`s not a normal entity. I`ve told you that no-one joins FFL using his original name, because it is for people that are already approaching the end of their lives after their criminal backgrounds. Then you talk of enjoying/seeing the world. When you join FFL, you are asked to sign an undertaking that you have no allegiance to any other nation/thing in life but France. These people are never sent to a place unless it`s terribly dangerous and likely to lead to death- Iraq and Afghanistan come to mind. Since France owns you, the corpse is never returned to your family. Well, I don`t think that is what our families expect whenever we leave Nigeria. You now glamorizing all of the above worries me

A guy that leaves Nigeria with a Schengen visa has a 50-50 chance of making it in Europe. I guess you are the risk-loving type, but FFL is not a risk to be taken when you have a family at home. I know many people ( both male and female) that marry whites, but settle down after getting all their papers because they truly love them, so not all are sham marriages.

1 Like

Re: Which European Country Is Best To Go For Hustling? by tobzzy(m): 10:57pm On Apr 28, 2017
ifyalways:
Hustlers with no residence or work permit will likely run through the 26 countries with nylon bag, watching his back 24/7 for askari,immigration, have no true peace of mind and might end up doing crime -----------long jailterm,life imprisonment , die of natural causes or killed like a church rat by a racist, bad business associates or the law.
you have said the truth.. if they like they should listen. i am here in Europe and i know what you talking about

1 Like

Re: Which European Country Is Best To Go For Hustling? by Nobody: 11:00pm On Apr 28, 2017
pls i just obtain schengen visa i need recommendation from you guys on the country to hustle
Re: Which European Country Is Best To Go For Hustling? by tensazangetsu20(m): 11:14pm On Apr 28, 2017
If you arent above 25 years of age go to France and join the french foreign legion
Re: Which European Country Is Best To Go For Hustling? by Everest1989(m): 7:02am On Apr 29, 2017
bobot:
pls i just obtain schengen visa i need recommendation from you guys on the country to hustle
I sent you a e-mail message...
Re: Which European Country Is Best To Go For Hustling? by Nobody: 12:37pm On Apr 29, 2017
U just got schengen visa that's great.. Lets chat privately
Re: Which European Country Is Best To Go For Hustling? by Neyoalao(m): 1:07pm On Apr 29, 2017
tensazangetsu20:
If you arent above 25 years of age go to France and join the french foreign legion
French what? Is Nigeria's situation that worse?

2 Likes

Re: Which European Country Is Best To Go For Hustling? by teamf: 3:10pm On Apr 29, 2017
Justice96:
Everest1989:

I sent you a e-mail message...
Justice96:

my Nl email is not working drop yours I will mail you
Re: Which European Country Is Best To Go For Hustling? by Everest1989(m): 5:46pm On Apr 29, 2017
teamf:

chat my on watsap...my number is on my signature...
Re: Which European Country Is Best To Go For Hustling? by tensazangetsu20(m): 6:54pm On Apr 29, 2017
Neyoalao:

French what? Is Nigeria's situation that worse?
It's 100 times better than joining the Nigerian army or serving Nigeria.
Re: Which European Country Is Best To Go For Hustling? by Neyoalao(m): 7:03pm On Apr 29, 2017
tensazangetsu20:

It's 100 times better than joining the Nigerian army or serving Nigeria.
For someone that has given up on life yes. For someone that is ambitious no.

3 Likes

Re: Which European Country Is Best To Go For Hustling? by tensazangetsu20(m): 7:05pm On Apr 29, 2017
Neyoalao:

For someone that has given up on life yes. For someone that is ambitious no.
But people join the Nigerian army. To me that's more useless than joining the french foreign legion. What do you get as a member of the Nigerian army especially if you aren't a northerner, nothing. I rather join the french foreign legion than join the Nigerian army. I have a friend from Burkina Faso who went that route and is now a student at ecole politechnique in France( one of the best engineering universities in the world and a grande ecoles)
Re: Which European Country Is Best To Go For Hustling? by Neyoalao(m): 7:12pm On Apr 29, 2017
tensazangetsu20:

But people join the Nigerian army. To me that's more useless than joining the french foreign legion. What do you get as a member of the Nigerian army especially if you aren't a northerner, nothing. I rather join the french foreign legion than join the Nigerian army. I have a friend from Burkina Faso who went that route and is now a student at ecole politechnique in France( one of the best engineering universities in the world and a grande ecoles)
Well different people with different things they need. Do you know that joining FFL is giving up your life for as long your contract exists? I mean giving up your marriage not able to own good things in life not even valued at al. And do you know that joining FFL doesn't mean automatic French citizenship? I will rather join the Nigerian military where my certificates determines my rank and have whatever I so desire than giving up my life. FFL has no good thing to offer to people that are ambitious I will continue saying it. To even get the French citizenship that's like hard labor for 5years + what if one dies along the line? You die for a country that won't even remember you existed. God forbid

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which European Country Is Best To Go For Hustling? by tensazangetsu20(m): 7:33pm On Apr 29, 2017
Neyoalao:

Well different people with different things they need. Do you know that joining FFL is giving up your life for as long your contract exists? I mean giving up your marriage not able to own good things in life not even valued at al. And do you know that joining FFL doesn't mean automatic French citizenship? I will rather join the Nigerian military where my certificates determines my rank and have whatever I so desire than giving up my life. FFL has no good thing to offer to people that are ambitious I will continue saying it. To even get the French citizenship that's like hard labor for 5years + what if one dies along the line? You die for a country that won't even remember you existed. God forbid
Does Nigeria give a Bleep about people that have died for her and besides the probability of dying in service is much higher with the Nigerian army than with the french foreign legion. You can look up the facts.

5 Likes

Re: Which European Country Is Best To Go For Hustling? by tobzzy(m): 3:03pm On Apr 30, 2017
Neyoalao:

forget the fact that Nigeria is your country.. if you join Nigeria Army and die while in service will you be remembered? to those who need help about this ish..
if joining the FFL is the only option you have please don't hesitate
Re: Which European Country Is Best To Go For Hustling? by Nobody: 4:54pm On Apr 30, 2017
teamf:

Jeph2nice@yahoo.com
Re: Which European Country Is Best To Go For Hustling? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Apr 30, 2017
teamf:

jeph2nice@yahoo.com
Re: Which European Country Is Best To Go For Hustling? by teamf: 7:06pm On Apr 30, 2017
Justice96:
jeph2nice@yahoo.com
OK I will mail you now you can clear your email.

1 Like

Re: Which European Country Is Best To Go For Hustling? by success10(m): 6:13pm On Jan 15, 2018
wtfCode:
Igbo boy cool
SMH.. This is Genesis of our problem in this country.. tribalism
Re: Which European Country Is Best To Go For Hustling? by londoner: 8:10pm On Jan 15, 2018
OP, European countries have had enough of 'hustling' Nigerians.
They bring nothing good because it usually means living an illegal and dishonest lifestyle.

Only the ones that have something positive to offer, able to obey the law of the land and shine a positive light on Nigeria's reputation abroad rather than dragging it's name in sh*t should even leave the borders of Nigeria.

If you are not of the morally upright kind with integrity...stay back in Africa.

4 Likes

Re: Which European Country Is Best To Go For Hustling? by nnamdi16(m): 10:02am On Jul 01, 2018
NONNYG:
Whether he has secured the visa or not, does it affect the suggestion he needed from you? If you have nothing to offer, read & disappear, stop making the guy to feel bad.

i always enjoy ur comments bro

3 Likes

Re: Which European Country Is Best To Go For Hustling? by tck2000(m): 9:56am On Jul 05, 2019
Neyoalao:

My brother God will bless you immersely. The day I made extensive research about it like what's the benefit of joining FFL guess what I got. NOTHING. The only guy that was talking about benefits on YouTube was saying ehn you will get very expensive boots expensive bags I was like shuu. TO SUFFER IN NIGERIA IS BETTER THAN THAT CRAP. But still people enlist for it
lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Emirates Plane In ‘accident On Landing’ In Dubai / Good Reasons To Consider Flying First Class / Vehicle Carrying Family Loses Control, Lands In A Ditch On Owerri Road. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.