Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,600 members, 7,812,958 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:47 PM

Which European Country Grants Schengen Tourist Visas Easily To Nigerians. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which European Country Grants Schengen Tourist Visas Easily To Nigerians. (3179 Views)

Dubai Denies Nigerians Under 40 Tourist Visas - Abike Dabiri / Which European Country Can I Travel To With 3m? / Saudi Arabia Shuns Nigeria, Okays Tourist Visas For 49 Countries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which European Country Grants Schengen Tourist Visas Easily To Nigerians. by macbernard: 7:36am On Oct 19, 2017
Hi all,

I plan to tour at least three European countries in November with my wife and kid.

People with experiences with the various embassies should please share their minds concerning the European embassy(ies) that grants tourist visas to Nigerians easily.

The only travel experience I currently have is my visit to the UAE and Kenya.

I heard France and Italy used to be good to Nigerians. How are they now in 2017?

What precautions should applicants take?

Please share your thoughts so that a lot of other folks can learn also, thanks.

Cc: Disguy, Justwise
Re: Which European Country Grants Schengen Tourist Visas Easily To Nigerians. by policy12: 7:45am On Oct 19, 2017
This life sha..while some are praying hard for a job to survive , others na tour dey want to do. Oluwa wey bless make he me too Amen.

Bros abeg any job for guys.

7 Likes

Re: Which European Country Grants Schengen Tourist Visas Easily To Nigerians. by macbernard: 8:06pm On Oct 19, 2017
macbernard:
Hi all,

I plan to tour at least three European countries in November with my wife and kid.

People with experiences with the various embassies should please share their minds concerning the European embassy(ies) that grants tourist visas to Nigerians easily.

I heard France and Italy used to be good to Nigerians. How are they now in 2017?

Re: Which European Country Grants Schengen Tourist Visas Easily To Nigerians. by justwise(m): 8:09pm On Oct 19, 2017
macbernard:
Hi all,

What is your monthly take home pay?

1 Like

Re: Which European Country Grants Schengen Tourist Visas Easily To Nigerians. by macbernard: 10:08pm On Oct 19, 2017
Glad to hear from you bro.

My monthly take home pay is 458k.

justwise:

What is your monthly take home pay?

1 Like

Re: Which European Country Grants Schengen Tourist Visas Easily To Nigerians. by justwise(m): 9:28am On Oct 20, 2017
macbernard:
Glad to hear from you bro.

My monthly take home pay is 458k.

That amount is reasonable if you plan your trip well.

Make up your mind about the particular country you want to visit with your family and search for major tourist attraction for families in that country then outline your budget for the trip.

Don't over budget because it will not impress any embassy.

2 Likes

Re: Which European Country Grants Schengen Tourist Visas Easily To Nigerians. by macbernard: 7:14am On Oct 21, 2017
Thanks Justwise,

Our plan is to visit france, spain & switzerland.
But we dont mind entering first through a country outside the stated three, all we want is a country with an embassy favourable to Nigerians. I just read on the VFS website that the Italian embassy in Nigeria no longer issue tourist visas.
justwise:

That amount is reasonable if you plan your trip well.

Make up your mind about the particular country you want to visit with your family and search for major tourist attraction for families in that country then outline your budget for the trip.

Don't over budget because it will not impress any embassy.
Re: Which European Country Grants Schengen Tourist Visas Easily To Nigerians. by justwise(m): 10:33am On Oct 21, 2017
macbernard:
Thanks Justwise,

Our plan is to visit france, spain & switzerland.
But we dont mind entering first through a country outside the stated three, all we want is a country with an embassy favourable to Nigerians. I just read on the VFS website that the Italian embassy in Nigeria no longer issue tourist visas.

Unfortunately non, you be concern with preparing a good application and not about any embassy that favours Nigerians because there is no such embassy, as long as you can afford the trip and state clearly why you are visiting that country your chances of getting a visa is high.

1 Like

Re: Which European Country Grants Schengen Tourist Visas Easily To Nigerians. by mavinc4u(f): 11:56am On Oct 21, 2017
I think is Germany from what I have read so far. France is 50-50 unless you are a student or Business visa but you can still try them. Every thing is luck.

1 Like

Re: Which European Country Grants Schengen Tourist Visas Easily To Nigerians. by macbernard: 6:36pm On Oct 21, 2017
Ok bro. Thanks alot.
justwise:

Unfortunately non, you be concern with preparing a good application and not about any embassy that favours Nigerians because there is no such embassy, as long as you can afford the trip and state clearly why you are visiting that country your chances of getting a visa is high.
Re: Which European Country Grants Schengen Tourist Visas Easily To Nigerians. by macbernard: 6:39pm On Oct 21, 2017
Thanks alot. I'm considering Germany now.
mavinc4u:
I think is Germany from what I have read so far. France is 50-50 unless you are a student or Business visa but you can still try them. Every thing is luck.
Re: Which European Country Grants Schengen Tourist Visas Easily To Nigerians. by ladylco: 3:14pm On Oct 22, 2017
macbernard:
Thanks alot. I'm considering Germany now.

germany is not a tourist country, you can try it for business visit

(1) (Reply)

Canadians, Not Mexicans, Represent Largest Number Of Visa Overstays In The U.S. / What Some Nigerians Do Abroad / Who Has Taken Ethiopian Airlines/royal Maroc/ Egypt Air From London, UK To Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.