Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,619 members, 7,820,201 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Nigeria Doesn't Need A Ghost President- Reno Omokri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Doesn't Need A Ghost President- Reno Omokri (15332 Views)

What Will Happen To Igbo If El-rufai Becomes President – Reno Omokri / Shehu Sani To Sowore: "My Hair Doesn't Need Marijuana To Glow" / Why Buhari Doesn't Need Campaign - Reactions To Video Of Apc Kogi Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Doesn't Need A Ghost President- Reno Omokri by 247frolic(m): 6:26pm On Apr 26, 2017
Ex Presidential aide Reno Omokri has called on President Muhammadu Buhari to handover power to Vice President Yemi Osinbajo.

He was reacting to Buhari's absence at the Federal Executive Council meeting for the third time since his return from his medical trip to the UK on Wednesday.

He said if President Buhari is sick he should hand over to Osinbajo, as it is hypocritical for the government to penalise ghost workers while the country has a Ghost President.

SOURCE:

http://www.newshelmng.com/2017/04/nigeria-doesnt-need-ghost-president-if.html

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Doesn't Need A Ghost President- Reno Omokri by sarrki(m): 6:27pm On Apr 26, 2017
Omockery

Calm down

No more free money

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigeria Doesn't Need A Ghost President- Reno Omokri by Nobody: 6:28pm On Apr 26, 2017
A Ghost President that is working tirelessly than an ineffectual thing that was there for 6 years??
Who is this mumu of a guy call Reno ?!?!

THIS MY BROTHER SHARE MY VIEW, people of like minds.....

Re: Nigeria Doesn't Need A Ghost President- Reno Omokri by Benekruku
(m ): 7:52pm
The ineffectual buffoon that was not a ghost, what did he do? He looted the treasury and slide Nigeria into recession.
A Ghost president is still better than the physical one who himself and cronies looted the Nation dry

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigeria Doesn't Need A Ghost President- Reno Omokri by sarrki(m): 6:28pm On Apr 26, 2017
Reno I know how hard Its for you and FFK to cope

You are used to fraudulent ways

No more free money

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Doesn't Need A Ghost President- Reno Omokri by Adaowerri111: 6:29pm On Apr 26, 2017
lol dead presido

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Doesn't Need A Ghost President- Reno Omokri by sarrki(m): 6:29pm On Apr 26, 2017
modelmike7:
Who is this mumu of a guy call Reno ?!?!

What a patriotic statement

God bless you greatly

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigeria Doesn't Need A Ghost President- Reno Omokri by Kondomatic(m): 6:29pm On Apr 26, 2017
sarrki:
Omockery
Calm down

No more free money
Lame.

A president that is freelancing Nigeria from Home, is that one a president?

150 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigeria Doesn't Need A Ghost President- Reno Omokri by sarrki(m): 6:30pm On Apr 26, 2017
Adaowerri111:
lol dead presido

Once you see a frustrated wailer

You can easily tell

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigeria Doesn't Need A Ghost President- Reno Omokri by sarrki(m): 6:31pm On Apr 26, 2017
Kondomatic:
Lame.

A president that is freelancing Nigeria from Home, is that one a president?

I know how hard it is for enemies of the state

Salaries have stopped since whistle blowers are doing wonderfully well

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Doesn't Need A Ghost President- Reno Omokri by sosy25: 6:31pm On Apr 26, 2017
Since President Buhari has decided to work from home he needs the referral link on my signature to work effectively.

I have been working from home and I am experienced.

13 Likes

Re: Nigeria Doesn't Need A Ghost President- Reno Omokri by Nobody: 6:32pm On Apr 26, 2017
It's unconstitutional to be Ghost worker, but it's understandable to be a Ghost President.cheesy

Nigeria issue should be address at all level. Our president is sick but not willing to relinquish the throne.

I would have advise him to go on leave, but he has done such.

I would have advised to go on medical check up, but he has done such.

My only advise for him now is not to contest at 2019 polling because his health has failed him. I pray he does this

Mr president Get well soon.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigeria Doesn't Need A Ghost President- Reno Omokri by Nobody: 6:32pm On Apr 26, 2017
sarrki:

What a patriotic statement

God bless you greatly

...God bless you my brother.
PMB, will surely make Nigeria great again.
MAy God give him long and good health to take us to the Promised Land that some rogues only want their families to be alone prior now!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Doesn't Need A Ghost President- Reno Omokri by DLondonboiy: 6:32pm On Apr 26, 2017
I never see this kind thing before oh...

Which kind country be this? If Buhari hands over to osibanjo, would he die? Even a pope resigned!

Tufiakwa

80 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Doesn't Need A Ghost President- Reno Omokri by OsuIbo: 6:32pm On Apr 26, 2017
We Igbos support reno mokri. How I wish reno omokri can rule we igbos in igboland. Infact reno omokri must rule us in biafra in jesus name because reno omokri is greater than all igbo men dead and alive.

Reno omokri is greater than ojukwu
reno omokri is greater than chinua achebe
reno omokri is greater than nnamdi azikiwe
reno omokri is greater than nnamdi kanu
reno omokri is greater than obi of onitsha

2 Likes 1 Share

sarrki:
Omockery

Calm down

No more free money
...... abi o, na wetin dey pepper dem for bodi be DAT!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Doesn't Need A Ghost President- Reno Omokri by Adaowerri111: 6:33pm On Apr 26, 2017
sarrki:

You can easily tell

So Nnamdi Kanu begged a ghost worker president

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Doesn't Need A Ghost President- Reno Omokri by Kondomatic(m): 6:33pm On Apr 26, 2017
sarrki:

I know how hard it is for enemies of the state

Salaries have stopped since whistle blowers are doing wonderfully well
Bro.

You need salary to survive not me.

What I need is my bag of tools and I am good to go.

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Doesn't Need A Ghost President- Reno Omokri by sarrki(m): 6:33pm On Apr 26, 2017
modelmike7:
...God bless you my brother.
PMB, will surely make Nigeria great again.
MAy God give him long and good health to take us to the Promised Land that some rogues only want their families to be alone prior now!!

Amen

We must stand firm

Enemies of the state won't have dominion over us again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Doesn't Need A Ghost President- Reno Omokri by sarrki(m): 6:34pm On Apr 26, 2017
Kondomatic:
Bro.

You need salary to survive not me.

What I need is my bag of tools and I am good to go.

Which tool

Be a patriotic citizen

Everything will fall in place

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Doesn't Need A Ghost President- Reno Omokri by Nobody: 6:34pm On Apr 26, 2017
sarrki:

You can easily tell
.......They will wail till 2023 and beyond!

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigeria Doesn't Need A Ghost President- Reno Omokri by opeaceo: 6:35pm On Apr 26, 2017
If PMB is too weak to handle the affairs of this country, he should please hand over to his Vice, we make simple things look so tough.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Doesn't Need A Ghost President- Reno Omokri by Nobody: 6:36pm On Apr 26, 2017
sarrki:

Amen
We must stand firm
Enemies of the state won't have dominion over us again

Never ever again. They nearly sold this country on our head sha! Corrupt politicians must die!! No matter the party they could be Enemies of the state.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Doesn't Need A Ghost President- Reno Omokri by Kondomatic(m): 6:36pm On Apr 26, 2017
sarrki:

Which tool

Be a patriotic citizen

Everything will fall in place
I earn a living from the work of my hands.

Unlike you that sold your soul and conscience to become a "parrotic" zombie

48 Likes

Re: Nigeria Doesn't Need A Ghost President- Reno Omokri by sarrki(m): 6:40pm On Apr 26, 2017
Kondomatic:
I earn a living from the work of my hands.

Unlike you that sold your soul and conscience to become a "parrotic" zombie

Are you also paid to go against Mr president?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Doesn't Need A Ghost President- Reno Omokri by AntiIPOOP(m): 6:42pm On Apr 26, 2017
[s]
post=55944714:
Ex Presidential aide Reno Omokri has called on President Muhammadu Buhari to handover power to Vice President Yemi Osinbajo.

He was reacting to Buhari's absence at the Federal Executive Council meeting for the third time since his return from his medical trip to the UK on Wednesday.

He said if President Buhari is sick he should hand over to Osinbajo, as it is hypocritical for the government to penalise ghost workers while the country has a Ghost President.

SOURCE:

http://www.newshelmng.com/2017/04/nigeria-doesnt-need-ghost-president-if.html

cc lalasticlala
[/s] you guys (bloggers) should stop taking this fool serious.
Re: Nigeria Doesn't Need A Ghost President- Reno Omokri by policy12: 6:44pm On Apr 26, 2017
Hmm African greed and the lust for power cause this. Only me can do it no one else... Fayose warn us but we no gree.

9 Likes

Re: Nigeria Doesn't Need A Ghost President- Reno Omokri by Cladez(m): 6:58pm On Apr 26, 2017
Re: Nigeria Doesn't Need A Ghost President- Reno Omokri by Nobody: 7:47pm On Apr 26, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Doesn't Need A Ghost President- Reno Omokri by ajalawole(m): 7:47pm On Apr 26, 2017
sarrki:
Omockery

Calm down

No more free money
what is this mumu saying. U dont know more then money. Which president in the world work from home, name then with proof..

17 Likes

Re: Nigeria Doesn't Need A Ghost President- Reno Omokri by herdekunley9ja(m): 7:47pm On Apr 26, 2017
lol... your mouth no contain that word..... grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Majek Fashek To Dino Melaye: "Fire Go Burn All Your Enemies" / British court orders Irish firm to seize $9b Nigeria’s foreign reserves / FG Renames National Theatre, Now Lagos Creative And Entertainment Center

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.