Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,527 members, 7,816,286 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

EFCC Introduces Anti-corruption Course To Universities - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Introduces Anti-corruption Course To Universities (554 Views)

Kano Anti-Corruption Agency To Summon Sanusi Over Corruption Charges / Atiku On Course To Win, Buhari Should Pack His Bags – Fani-kayode / I Will Allocate Oil Wells To Universities & Oil Producing Communities - Sowore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

EFCC Introduces Anti-corruption Course To Universities by Alisegun(m): 8:30pm On Apr 26, 2017
Mr Ibrahim Magu, the Acting Chairman, Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC), says the commission will soon launch its anti-corruption programme in universities across the country.

Magu disclosed this to newsmen in Abuja on Wednesday on the sideline of the opening ceremony of a capacity building workshop on the use of beneficial ownership information and the recovery of assets in Africa.

READ MORE HERE.http://www.secretgist.com/2017/04/efcc-introduces-anti-corruption-course.html

Re: EFCC Introduces Anti-corruption Course To Universities by eezeribe(m): 8:47pm On Apr 26, 2017
OK
Re: EFCC Introduces Anti-corruption Course To Universities by nickxtra(m): 8:48pm On Apr 26, 2017
Lovely. I can't wait to partake in this.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Introduces Anti-corruption Course To Universities by Nobody: 9:20pm On Apr 26, 2017
Are universities corrupt free...

Gateman
CSO
Non academic staffers
Academic staffers
Re: EFCC Introduces Anti-corruption Course To Universities by Okanokan(m): 11:15pm On Apr 26, 2017
Wrong Approach! Top down approach is bound to fail! Magu we hail thee.
Re: EFCC Introduces Anti-corruption Course To Universities by gberra: 11:56pm On Apr 26, 2017
Thank goodness!!!!.. Igbos will finally get sense at least.

Igbos lack sense.
Re: EFCC Introduces Anti-corruption Course To Universities by smellingmenses: 12:40am On Apr 27, 2017
Are they NUC?
Re: EFCC Introduces Anti-corruption Course To Universities by Vicolan: 5:24am On Apr 27, 2017
Will there be place to practice it after graduation? Jokers !!!!
Re: EFCC Introduces Anti-corruption Course To Universities by chriskosherbal(m): 5:32am On Apr 27, 2017
It would have been a very good one ...but the effectiveness and zero-tolerance to corruption is not in teaching (talking) ,is in practice (doing) .
Re: EFCC Introduces Anti-corruption Course To Universities by donziller(m): 6:06am On Apr 27, 2017
Vicolan:
Will there be place to practice it after graduation? Jokers !!!!
u just say my mind

1 Like

Re: EFCC Introduces Anti-corruption Course To Universities by Lanretoye(m): 6:35am On Apr 27, 2017
all SUG presidents wey dey chop money...
Re: EFCC Introduces Anti-corruption Course To Universities by Vicolan: 6:36am On Apr 27, 2017
donziller:
u just say my mind

Abi naw my guy.....As if all was smooth at the past in terms of employment........

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Buhari 2019 Posters Flood Benue / BREAKING: Courts Frees Ex-pdp Governor Aliyu On Bail / Ministry Of Mines And Steel Development Holds A 3-day Media Immersion Workshop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.