Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,830 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Two Teenage Girls Beat Another Teenage Girl To Death And They Livestreamed It (v - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Teenage Girls Beat Another Teenage Girl To Death And They Livestreamed It (v (1874 Views)

Girls Beat Up Their Roommate For Stealing Their Money & Weavons (Video) / Send Us Cartons Of Condoms; Gangs Which Impregnate Teenage Girls In Calabar.PICS / Teenage Girls Rescued From Kidnappers In Rivers State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Teenage Girls Beat Another Teenage Girl To Death And They Livestreamed It (v by Researchz: 9:42pm On Apr 26, 2017
Two teenage girls beat another teenage girl to death and they livestreamed it (very graphic video)

The 19 year old girl pictured above was beaten to death by two girls over the weekend in Canada. The two girls beat the girl to death with their bare hands and livestreamed the murder.

Two girls, ages 17 and 16, have been arrested for the murder and are currently in police custody. One of the girls arrested is Chrissy Jacobs. Chrissy's photo is after the cut and if you have the stomach to watch, then watch the video here http://tweemk..com/2017/04/two-teenage-girls-beat-another-teenage.html

Make sure to CHECK SOURCE for more photos of her http://tweemk..com/2017/04/two-teenage-girls-beat-another-teenage.html

Lalasticlala seun mynd44

[img]https://3.bp..com/-qBYT7Q87Rco/WQD9V7Xn-jI/AAAAAAAMQrw/-zwVu7Q0e90BQG3sy3y_JvNn9ewyo07vwCLcB/s1600/15326095_1047542482040320_4825570950886596948_o.jpg[/img]
Re: Two Teenage Girls Beat Another Teenage Girl To Death And They Livestreamed It (v by Partnerbiz(f): 9:45pm On Apr 26, 2017
Evil eveeywhere.
Re: Two Teenage Girls Beat Another Teenage Girl To Death And They Livestreamed It (v by Nobody: 9:45pm On Apr 26, 2017
It's a pity I don't have the stomach

Where is that value of life sef? Death is now like water
Re: Two Teenage Girls Beat Another Teenage Girl To Death And They Livestreamed It (v by Jostico: 9:55pm On Apr 26, 2017
cry chai that burifull girl. those girls done tear eye finish sote e dey make Dem kill person
Re: Two Teenage Girls Beat Another Teenage Girl To Death And They Livestreamed It (v by EKITI001: 9:57pm On Apr 26, 2017
Animals
Re: Two Teenage Girls Beat Another Teenage Girl To Death And They Livestreamed It (v by DanseMacabre(m): 9:58pm On Apr 26, 2017
At least no be for only Bet9ja...sorry 9ja wey people dey wey just get zero chill for body.

Thank God also say name checkers no go get commission from NCAN from this post.

Nuff said.

Oh, lest I forget, political correctness/empathy intimates I add the complementary RIP.
Re: Two Teenage Girls Beat Another Teenage Girl To Death And They Livestreamed It (v by azimibraun: 10:19pm On Apr 26, 2017
Am not watching not now that I have a daughter.. Besides, I am yet to recover from the Aluu 4. No guts for this.

2 Likes

Re: Two Teenage Girls Beat Another Teenage Girl To Death And They Livestreamed It (v by Nobody: 10:25pm On Apr 26, 2017
azimibraun:
Am not watching not now that I have a daughter.. Besides, I am yet to recover from the Aluu 4. No guts for this.

Ohh! you still remembered? Aluu4...

The unforgettable experience!!
Re: Two Teenage Girls Beat Another Teenage Girl To Death And They Livestreamed It (v by emeijeh(m): 10:34pm On Apr 26, 2017
Shame
Re: Two Teenage Girls Beat Another Teenage Girl To Death And They Livestreamed It (v by Adeevah(m): 11:20pm On Apr 26, 2017
IPOB again

(1) (Reply)

More Pictures Of Notorious Kidnapper After His Arrest By The IRT / Son Of Federal Agency Boss Caught In Dubai With Lamborghini, $5m Cash / Nigerian Guy Arrested For Allegedly Crushing His Girlfriend To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.