Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Post Your Website Or Blog Here And Get A Full FREE Review - Webmasters (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Post Your Website Or Blog Here And Get A Full FREE Review (15419 Views)

Drop Your Blog's Link For Free Review. / Post Your Website Or Blog Here And Get A Full FREE Review and backlinks / Submit Your Blog Here To Connect With Other Bloggers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Website Or Blog Here And Get A Full FREE Review by Copycracker(m): 12:09pm On May 21, 2017
Whatup, Your review is ready- https://www.nairaland.com/3812132/crazy-user-did-2-in-1-review

horlar22:

WWW.danicas.tk
WWW.avocanoad.tk
Re: Post Your Website Or Blog Here And Get A Full FREE Review by ProsperUSA: 1:28pm On May 21, 2017
As if reviews will make your blog like that of linda ikeji
Re: Post Your Website Or Blog Here And Get A Full FREE Review by Sapiosexuality(m): 3:30pm On May 21, 2017
Copycracker:
Whatup, Your review is ready- https://www.nairaland.com/3812132/crazy-user-did-2-in-1-review

This is a new blog I'd like to get your views. MortalPoet.com
Re: Post Your Website Or Blog Here And Get A Full FREE Review by Copycracker(m): 3:35pm On May 21, 2017
No problem, but you'd have to wait still... there's already a queue.

Sapiosexuality:
This is a new blog I'd like to get your views. MortalPoet.com
Re: Post Your Website Or Blog Here And Get A Full FREE Review by Sapiosexuality(m): 3:44pm On May 21, 2017
Copycracker:
No problem, but you'd have to wait still... there's already a queue.

Okay. But it's just short and new before I go further. A two minute review won't be bad.
Re: Post Your Website Or Blog Here And Get A Full FREE Review by Copycracker(m): 3:59pm On May 21, 2017
Sorry, but I don't do 2 minute reviews. I follow the list, and I review in detail. If your site isn't set up yet, finish setting it up, then request for a review.

Sapiosexuality:
Okay. But it's just short and new before I go further. A two minute review won't be bad.
Re: Post Your Website Or Blog Here And Get A Full FREE Review by Sapiosexuality(m): 4:11pm On May 21, 2017
Copycracker:
Sorry, but I don't do 2 minute reviews. I follow the list, and I review in detail. If your site isn't set up yet, finish setting it up, then request for a review.

Okay. It is set up.
Re: Post Your Website Or Blog Here And Get A Full FREE Review by wordpressdony(m): 4:35pm On May 21, 2017
Hi There!

Do you looking for a WordPress eye catching and professional website? So please come on fiverr and contact me!

My Order Page: https://www.fiverr.com/wordpressdony/customize-any-type-wordpress-theme-like-as-demo

Best Regards,
Dony
Re: Post Your Website Or Blog Here And Get A Full FREE Review by Copycracker(m): 5:17pm On May 21, 2017
Then you need to hold on. I'll get to you
Sapiosexuality:
Okay. It is set up.
Re: Post Your Website Or Blog Here And Get A Full FREE Review by Sapiosexuality(m): 6:49pm On May 21, 2017
Copycracker:
Then you need to hold on. I'll get to you

Okay. Thanks. If you don't mind I'd like to know why you are doing this for free?
Re: Post Your Website Or Blog Here And Get A Full FREE Review by Copycracker(m): 2:37pm On May 30, 2017
Okay, I know you've been waiting (or not) but your site review is ready on my site... follow this link - http://500nairawriter.com/business-tectono-business-com-review/

tectonotimes:

This is Tectono Business Review, a business consultancy, research and publishing platform. It is Nigeria's version of Harvard Business Review and Oxford Business Group. This is our website for review:
www.tectono-business.com
Re: Post Your Website Or Blog Here And Get A Full FREE Review by Copycracker(m): 2:39pm On May 30, 2017
Well, a few reasons, but all of them na long story... You're asking why... I ask "Why the hell not?"

Sapiosexuality:
Okay. Thanks. If you don't mind I'd like to know why you are doing this for free?
Re: Post Your Website Or Blog Here And Get A Full FREE Review by Sapiosexuality(m): 4:21pm On May 30, 2017
Copycracker:
Well, a few reasons, but all of them na long story... You're asking why... I ask "Why the hell not?"

Lol. Okay. How easy is it to sell a website if you can't keep up with it, distracted and need some rest?
Re: Post Your Website Or Blog Here And Get A Full FREE Review by Copycracker(m): 5:20pm On May 30, 2017
Ma, did you post it on this thread? If you did, you aff to hexercise some patience jonathan... preez hokay?

olarababi:

sir
sir, u havnt reviewed mine
[url]Goodiestech.com[/url]
Re: Post Your Website Or Blog Here And Get A Full FREE Review by Copycracker(m): 5:23pm On May 30, 2017
I wouldn't know about that... I'm more in the business of buying and keeping websites not selling... But I think your site needs to really haff hay lot hof things that will make hit hattrakstiv to buyers, like traffic, good ranking, hetcetera shmetcetera

Plus if you're distracted and need some rest, ow har you going to sell hit?

Sapiosexuality:
Lol. Okay. How easy is it to sell a website if you can't keep up with it, distracted and need some rest?
Re: Post Your Website Or Blog Here And Get A Full FREE Review by Sapiosexuality(m): 5:43pm On May 30, 2017
Copycracker:
I wouldn't know about that... I'm more in the business of buying and keeping websites not selling... But I think your site needs to really haff hay lot hof things that will make hit hattrakstiv to buyers, like traffic, good ranking, hetcetera shmetcetera

Plus if you're distracted and need some rest, ow har you going to sell hit?

I mean selling it as a new site. Even cheaper than what it takes to build it. I can't read that type of writing, please. Thank you.
Re: Post Your Website Or Blog Here And Get A Full FREE Review by Copycracker(m): 6:59pm On May 30, 2017
lol.. You don't like my yoruba accent.. lol. What I'm saying is usually if your site has a high volume of traffic, and some other attractive features, it might be easier to sell... or are you talking about selling the domain name?

Sapiosexuality:
I mean selling it as a new site. Even cheaper than what it takes to build it. I can't read that type of writing, please. Thank you.
Re: Post Your Website Or Blog Here And Get A Full FREE Review by Sapiosexuality(m): 7:14pm On May 30, 2017
Copycracker:
lol.. You don't like my yoruba accent.. lol. What I'm saying is usually if your site has a high volume of traffic, and some other attractive features, it might be easier to sell... or are you talking about selling the domain name?

Yes. Selling everything. Handing it over to another person who needs a website. Everything.
Re: Post Your Website Or Blog Here And Get A Full FREE Review by Copycracker(m): 7:23pm On May 30, 2017
Why would someone want to buy your site? What's in it for them? I think if you figure that out and use that as your selling points, you can sell it easily.

Sapiosexuality:
Yes. Selling everything. Handing it over to another person who needs a website. Everything.
Re: Post Your Website Or Blog Here And Get A Full FREE Review by Copycracker(m): 7:25pm On May 30, 2017
Re: Post Your Website Or Blog Here And Get A Full FREE Review by Sapiosexuality(m): 7:39pm On May 30, 2017
Copycracker:
Why would someone want to buy your site? What's in it for them? I think if you figure that out and use that as your selling points, you can sell it easily.

I mean if he needs a new site and instead of asking a web developer to design one for them at a high rate they simply buy mine and start blogging immediately. You get me?
Re: Post Your Website Or Blog Here And Get A Full FREE Review by Bestsmiles: 8:04pm On May 30, 2017
Re: Post Your Website Or Blog Here And Get A Full FREE Review by Copycracker(m): 8:25pm On May 30, 2017
Okay. I don't think that's a strong enough reason to buy a site, but then again, put it up on Nairaland. You might get someone who wants to buy.

Sapiosexuality:
I mean if he needs a new site and instead of asking a web developer to design one for them at a high rate they simply buy mine and start blogging immediately. You get me?
Re: Post Your Website Or Blog Here And Get A Full FREE Review by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:29pm On May 30, 2017
Copycracker:
Okay. I don't think that's a strong enough reason to buy a site, but then again, put it up on Nairaland. You might get someone who wants to buy.

Okay. I will after a month or two. Thanks. I thought you were working against me with your answers initially.
Re: Post Your Website Or Blog Here And Get A Full FREE Review by Copycracker(m): 7:38pm On May 31, 2017
Re: Post Your Website Or Blog Here And Get A Full FREE Review by Emmexcity: 10:27pm On Jun 01, 2017
my website is www.wapface.com
Re: Post Your Website Or Blog Here And Get A Full FREE Review by billionvan(m): 11:01pm On Jun 01, 2017
would be grateful if you'll mentor me billiongist..com
Re: Post Your Website Or Blog Here And Get A Full FREE Review by AgoraRoad(m): 12:19am On Jun 02, 2017
Pls review mine www.agoraroad.com
Re: Post Your Website Or Blog Here And Get A Full FREE Review by zinosleek(m): 1:20am On Jun 02, 2017
Re: Post Your Website Or Blog Here And Get A Full FREE Review by Copycracker(m): 9:23am On Jun 02, 2017
Okay. Contact me on +2348147018718. Keep in mind though, it's going to cost you.

billionvan:
would be grateful if you'll mentor me
billiongist..com
Re: Post Your Website Or Blog Here And Get A Full FREE Review by zinosleek(m): 2:37pm On Jun 02, 2017
RapportNaija:
http://rapportnaija.com

Traffic na him man want

You can easily get some traffic posting your blog here. Maybe I link your site when I write on anything politics

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Fix Your Phone Without Leaving Your Comfort / Which Data Plan Is Best For Bloggers / Gsm Number Generator Code

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.