Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,845 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Post Your Website Or Blog Here And Get A Full FREE Review - Webmasters (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Post Your Website Or Blog Here And Get A Full FREE Review (15428 Views)

Drop Your Blog's Link For Free Review. / Post Your Website Or Blog Here And Get A Full FREE Review and backlinks / Submit Your Blog Here To Connect With Other Bloggers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Website Or Blog Here And Get A Full FREE Review by Valkris: 7:56pm On Jun 02, 2017
Please my site is. Www.tonisblog.com.ng
Re: Post Your Website Or Blog Here And Get A Full FREE Review by Copycracker(m): 9:16pm On Jun 02, 2017
Whatup, your review is ready - http://500nairawriter.com/the-mimaye-site-review/

omblogging:
Please free review bro to my website http:www.mimaye.com
Re: Post Your Website Or Blog Here And Get A Full FREE Review by Copycracker(m): 9:23pm On Jun 02, 2017
I tried to open your site, but I think your URL shortener software might have effed up. This is what came up.

ProsperUSA:
okay review - http://mca-biz.com/ZSmnY

Re: Post Your Website Or Blog Here And Get A Full FREE Review by ipreach: 9:42pm On Jun 02, 2017
Contact me for a responsive and affordable blog at a cheapest price.

Call/WhatsApp 080 6021 8705

Make use of this golden opportunity
Re: Post Your Website Or Blog Here And Get A Full FREE Review by ipreach: 9:47pm On Jun 02, 2017

Re: Post Your Website Or Blog Here And Get A Full FREE Review by portharcourtmp3(m): 12:38am On Jun 03, 2017
Copycracker:
Hi, guys.

Like I said in my last post, I'll be reviewing any website or blog for free.

All you have to do is post your website or blog url in the comments and I'll give you a full in-depth analysis and review.

This review will talk about your:

- Design

- Layout

- Content

- Search engine optimization and traffic analysis

- Areas for improvement and what you can do about it.

I'll put the review up here as a topic and if I have enough time, put it up in video format on Youtube to make those errors easier to spot.

Yes, this review will be absolutely free.

Just leave your website or blog url in the comment and I'll get to it ASAP.

Let the posting begin.

Here Is My Site www.portharcourtmp3.com
Re: Post Your Website Or Blog Here And Get A Full FREE Review by Alphasoar(m): 2:10am On Jun 03, 2017
Re: Post Your Website Or Blog Here And Get A Full FREE Review by Jacosky(m): 3:40pm On Jun 03, 2017
Interesting! We would love to hear what you think about www.ngadverts.com
Re: Post Your Website Or Blog Here And Get A Full FREE Review by Copycracker(m): 12:04pm On Jun 07, 2017
Whatup your site review is ready - http://500nairawriter.com/the-fabinfos-site-review/

Yarnvibes:
Help to review my blog http://fabinfos.com
Re: Post Your Website Or Blog Here And Get A Full FREE Review by joeysuki(m): 12:46pm On Jun 07, 2017
please help review mine www.truegossip.ng
Re: Post Your Website Or Blog Here And Get A Full FREE Review by rafo200(m): 2:20pm On Jun 07, 2017
Re: Post Your Website Or Blog Here And Get A Full FREE Review by alphautee: 4:20pm On Jun 08, 2017
uteehacks.com.ng
Re: Post Your Website Or Blog Here And Get A Full FREE Review by Copycracker(m): 4:31pm On Jun 10, 2017
Re: Post Your Website Or Blog Here And Get A Full FREE Review by Mastarbliss(m): 4:48pm On Jun 10, 2017
afrikview.com please critically review the blog for me
Re: Post Your Website Or Blog Here And Get A Full FREE Review by Timberayz(m): 5:05pm On Jun 10, 2017
Re: Post Your Website Or Blog Here And Get A Full FREE Review by Lordsurh: 9:41pm On Jun 10, 2017
I must say am really moved by your review. Thank you so much.

Just to try and say somethings on your truely awesome review

1) Tag line
: I wanted to add a tagline which is "Embrace your inner geekeries" right below the logo ( i created it myself) but i noticed adding it affected my caurosel below a bit. i had weeks to work around it but it was a big headache so i decided to let it go.

2) Side bar : The main reason i eliminated the sidebar is to uphold one important message i wanted the site to pass across " CONTENT IS KING!" If you notice the homepage is also without any ad. In a world where very technical geeks prefer to use ad blockers a site like such should contain less ads. Meanwhile each posts carry a side bar and ads.

Subscribe widget: Am really moved by this particular review point and i would definately work on it. I intially had a subscribe button on the posts sidebar but i removed it. I am still loking for how to incoporate it into the homepage somewhere, maybe a popup that comes after you have been on the site for more than 10secs so as not to affect the user experience but am a bit skeptical about the idea as me myself get turned out by sites with multiple pop ups. Then also pop ups make use of heavy javascripts and they affect the speed of the site which in turn affects my SEO. Neverthelesss, it is one of my biggest piority now! Thank you for this point.

Den of Geek Feed: I decided to add den of geek feed mainly because this is a site that intially inspired me to start SmartGeek ( Intailly Geeks World on BBM Channels- which is now a verified channel on BBMC)

Google +: I totally agree with this but based on the little i know about SEO, Google + helps for fast indexing of sites by Google. If it helps my SEO, i think i should still keep it. We have hard time growing on Facebook tho and we might stay off it soon.

Monetization and other Biz: The truth is monetization is not a big piority for me now, i just want to build a big brand around it. Branded material is another big advice i have picked from your review and i must say Thank you for that suggestion, it is definately something i am looking at this year ( SmartGeek started last year)
And on the aspect of African related comic books and manga, we are currently in partnership with Vortex comics ( an african comic based company that owns Strike guard and other afro related comic books) The partnership is however linked to our verfied BBM Channels called Geeks World & SmartGeek ( you can find them on BBM via the Channel search bar)

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THESE FANTASTIC REVIEW!!!
Copycracker:
What up. Your site review is ready - http://500nairawriter.com/smart-g:eek-site-review/

Re: Post Your Website Or Blog Here And Get A Full FREE Review by TechPanda(m): 6:27am On Jun 11, 2017
Re: Post Your Website Or Blog Here And Get A Full FREE Review by Copycracker(m): 1:07am On Jun 12, 2017
Re: Post Your Website Or Blog Here And Get A Full FREE Review by Copycracker(m): 5:42pm On Jun 12, 2017
Okay, this is what I saw when I went to your site

I can't review that na...

ipreach:
http://getcheapblog..com.ng/

Re: Post Your Website Or Blog Here And Get A Full FREE Review by ayufun: 6:13pm On Jun 12, 2017
ayufun:
I would like you to review www.wiFicallingiPhone.com and www.healthriskfood.com
We're really up for challenge in terms of quality resources.

@copycracker, what about Chaktty blog network and the blogs above that have been submitted long ago. we really want your review.
Re: Post Your Website Or Blog Here And Get A Full FREE Review by Copycracker(m): 7:45pm On Jun 12, 2017
Re: Post Your Website Or Blog Here And Get A Full FREE Review by Copycracker(m): 7:51pm On Jun 12, 2017
As I keep explaining, I'm following the list. And I don't rush my reviews.

However, if you'd like to skip the queue and get me to do your review right now, it will cost you a fee.

Luckily, the wiFicalling and Healthrisk sites are next on the list, so your site reviews are coming in the next few days. If you can't wait anymore, follow this link to contact me to discuss the fee- www.500nairawriter.com/contact

ayufun:

@copycracker, what about Chaktty blog network and the blogs above that have been submitted long ago. we really want your review.
Re: Post Your Website Or Blog Here And Get A Full FREE Review by Meklex(m): 10:37pm On Jun 12, 2017
Re: Post Your Website Or Blog Here And Get A Full FREE Review by Nobody: 3:42am On Jun 13, 2017
Copycracker:
Whatup, your site review is ready - http://500nairawriter.com/naija-tech-matters-site-review/

Thanks,i really appreciate.

I'll do the necessary adjustment.
Re: Post Your Website Or Blog Here And Get A Full FREE Review by JohnieWalker(m): 9:11am On Jun 13, 2017
Re: Post Your Website Or Blog Here And Get A Full FREE Review by Copycracker(m): 7:38pm On Jun 13, 2017
Whatup, the review for the first site you posted is ready - http://500nairawriter.com/wifi-calling-iphone-site-review/

ayufun:
I would like you to review www.wiFicallingiPhone.com and www.healthriskfood.com
We're really up for challenge in terms of quality resources.
Re: Post Your Website Or Blog Here And Get A Full FREE Review by Digitalpro: 10:10pm On Jun 13, 2017
I will design a professional business, personal or non governmental website for you in such a way that will portray you or your organization has the market leader. I will help you design a modern responsive website with high quality either from the scratch or by redesigning the existing one therefore, click this link for different packages https://www.fiverr.com/s2/d74d75bd4d
Re: Post Your Website Or Blog Here And Get A Full FREE Review by Sherifastro(m): 4:53am On Jun 14, 2017
Naijagrows.com

And also

Naijagrows.com/forum
Re: Post Your Website Or Blog Here And Get A Full FREE Review by sonofmanj3(m): 5:19am On Jun 14, 2017
Re: Post Your Website Or Blog Here And Get A Full FREE Review by Nobody: 5:47am On Jun 14, 2017
Http://zedchat.Wapgem.Com
Re: Post Your Website Or Blog Here And Get A Full FREE Review by lovelyronke20(f): 6:40am On Jun 14, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Fix Your Phone Without Leaving Your Comfort / Which Data Plan Is Best For Bloggers / Gsm Number Generator Code

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.