Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,792 members, 7,820,784 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

7 Job Myths You Should Never Believe Again - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 7 Job Myths You Should Never Believe Again (20441 Views)

7 Job Vacancy At Hexagram Media / Now I Believe In Connection / 5 Job Hunting Myths Debunked - EDUREGARD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Job Myths You Should Never Believe Again by Adecks01(m): 12:43pm On Apr 27, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

If everything I wrote is zero sense... Then I am sorry that God cheated you when he was sharing wisdom!!

#Peace.
To me,and God doesn't cheat.THANKs
Re: 7 Job Myths You Should Never Believe Again by ChopBellefull(m): 12:51pm On Apr 27, 2017
Its Biafranbushboy again! I jst love ds guy's vast knowledge and thinking ability. kudos to u nwanne

1 Like

Re: 7 Job Myths You Should Never Believe Again by Lifestone(m): 12:58pm On Apr 27, 2017
Chidonc:

simple.i do ask many graduates job hunting to look around them and see how people survive, if that man without an ssce is able to get something going and feeding himself and family then you should not be an exception. a 3rd class graduate that is already independent is one thousand times better than a depending first class graduate.
The thing tire me o
Re: 7 Job Myths You Should Never Believe Again by Jointhemiltons2(m): 1:06pm On Apr 27, 2017
Misterpaul:
Believing that the course you studied or the school you went to will determine your chances of getting employment.

That's how one guy came to my office last week to look for job. I notice that he keeps emphasizing the fact that he graduated with 2.1 from U.I. he was jst saying it with swag.

When I checked his credentials, i saw that the guy served in 2012!..so with all ur 2.1 frm UI you couldn't get a good job since 2012?

From his appearance he looked like all these Sabinus and spirikoko guys in sch.
Na dia type still dey find jobs cos nobody will even want to hire a sabinus
Re: 7 Job Myths You Should Never Believe Again by iamuye(m): 1:59pm On Apr 27, 2017
Ohaneche:
Tell me more about IIHT: the qualifications and requirements I think I have someone whom it interest to apply

you can visit their office in ojuelegba, surulere for proper inquiries.
Re: 7 Job Myths You Should Never Believe Again by berbs112(m): 2:14pm On Apr 27, 2017
iihtlagos:

Do you know the job demand for Mobile App developers?

Networking associates?

Web Developers?

I can go on and on... and won't run out of words.

No IT personnel is jobless unless you decide to be.
I'm trying to be informed and take a training on one of the ICT courses available. Thank you.
Re: 7 Job Myths You Should Never Believe Again by djake: 2:33pm On Apr 27, 2017
True.
Re: 7 Job Myths You Should Never Believe Again by Daddybright1986(m): 3:28pm On Apr 27, 2017
Guy forget CV mata an make real money

*bet9ja*
3SLYFRG*
3SLYJLZ
Re: 7 Job Myths You Should Never Believe Again by jinka(m): 4:08pm On Apr 27, 2017
Kelvin30286063:
I graduated with a second class upper and felt like a failure for months. Then I met a counselor who made me believe I can still achieve anything even without going to school...

So I was loading for that opportunity. Then it came, I got 200k from a brother abroad and started a small business... Today, I can brag with a car and my very own building project.... Gat should be the aim of Nigerians if your parent is not loaded.

Entrepreneurship is the best cure to hard life.

bro pls what kind of business did u start with 200k .plz I would like u to share ur story, am really much interested
Re: 7 Job Myths You Should Never Believe Again by BiafranBushBoy: 4:23pm On Apr 27, 2017
Emeskhalifa:

mogbe?? this guy wan push me go where i no fit reach ooo... am jus 23 oooo.
anyway...... how can we see.....is there any way we can see

I stay in Lagos. That is the issue.
Re: 7 Job Myths You Should Never Believe Again by iihtlagos: 4:28pm On Apr 27, 2017
berbs112:

I'm trying to be informed and take a training on one of the ICT courses available. Thank you.

Can you "flash" the number on my signature?

I will call you back and we talk very well.
Re: 7 Job Myths You Should Never Believe Again by Xzbit91: 6:07pm On Apr 27, 2017
Emeskhalifa:

mogbe?? this guy wan push me go where i no fit reach ooo... am jus 23 oooo.
anyway...... how can we see.....is there any way we can see

You call 23, just? If it were in saner climes, at that age you're supposed to be independent and probably be married.

Nigeria is so hard that people live with their parents going into their thirties making us think we're still kids.

Don't look down on yourself bro, Mark Zuckerberg was a billionaire at that age.

1 Like

Re: 7 Job Myths You Should Never Believe Again by meraki(f): 6:33pm On Apr 27, 2017
Xzbit91:

You call 23, just? If it were in saner climes, at that age you're supposed to be independent and probably be married.

Nigeria is so hard that people live with their parents going into their thirties making us think we're still kids.

U took the words out of my mouth. You couldn't have said it better.

1 Like

Re: 7 Job Myths You Should Never Believe Again by Xzbit91: 6:52pm On Apr 27, 2017
meraki:

That's just the truth, my Dad had me when he was 25. But today someone of that age is still thinking of service or looking for a job
Re: 7 Job Myths You Should Never Believe Again by Emeskhalifa(m): 9:52pm On Apr 27, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

I stay in Lagos. That is the issue.
I ran through ur ptofile and u won't blv, am toying with HTML already. .... I have known u for a year now but am glad am taking a major step through ur post bro. thanks
Re: 7 Job Myths You Should Never Believe Again by Emeskhalifa(m): 9:56pm On Apr 27, 2017
Xzbit91:

ehmm.......bros this is Africa na.
Re: 7 Job Myths You Should Never Believe Again by BiafranBushBoy: 10:06pm On Apr 27, 2017
Emeskhalifa:

I ran through ur profile and u won't blv, am toying with HTML already. .... I have known u for a year now but am glad am taking a major step through ur post bro. thanks

Have fun and to your success. smiley
Re: 7 Job Myths You Should Never Believe Again by BiafranBushBoy: 10:07pm On Apr 27, 2017
meraki:

Lol... how did he take the words?

Have a great night rest.
Re: 7 Job Myths You Should Never Believe Again by Xzbit91: 7:58am On Apr 28, 2017
Emeskhalifa:

ehmm.......bros this is Africa na.

Stop saying this is Africa, that's taking the easy way out. You're not going to get anywhere with that mentality.

The system was designed by our Fathers to keep us from usurping them, making us think were kids @23.

The leaders leading us now started when they were just like you. Yakubu Gowon was right around same age when he became head of state.

Lemme tell something, in this very Africa you say you are, there are 20 year olds making a difference. Don't think little of yourself amigo.
Re: 7 Job Myths You Should Never Believe Again by Emeskhalifa(m): 8:42am On Apr 28, 2017
Xzbit91:

Stop saying this is Africa, that's taking the easy way out. You're not going to get anywhere with that mentality.

The system was designed by our Fathers to keep us from usurping them, making us think were kids @23.

The leaders leading us now started when they were just like you. Yakubu Gowon was right around same age when he became head of state.

Lemme tell something, in this very Africa you say you are, there are 20 year olds making a difference. Don't think little of yourself amigo.
quite motivational. thanks bro.
Re: 7 Job Myths You Should Never Believe Again by jakandeola(m): 11:07am On Apr 28, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Congrats Bro smiley

Create a thread and share your ideas... You could touch a life.
am a young boss a enterprenial I hold seminar on networking
Re: 7 Job Myths You Should Never Believe Again by BiafranBushBoy: 11:09am On Apr 28, 2017
jakandeola:
am a young boss a enterprenial I hold seminar on networking

Really?/

And you are a troll on romance section?

Which one should I believe now?
Just asking.
Re: 7 Job Myths You Should Never Believe Again by Xzbit91: 11:23am On Apr 28, 2017
Emeskhalifa:

quite motivational. thanks bro.

You're welcome
Re: 7 Job Myths You Should Never Believe Again by Adesege(m): 7:07pm On Apr 29, 2017
Ohaneche:
Tell me more about IIHT: the qualifications and requirements I think I have someone whom it interest to apply
You can learn about MSN Academy here www.msnacad.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

350,000 Job Seekers Applied For Railway Job - NRC-MD / Best Answer To The Interview Question - Why Hire You? / Just Got A Job.. Praise God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.