Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,668 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Tonto Dikeh Reaches Out To Halima Abubakar After Her Fibroid Surgery - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Reaches Out To Halima Abubakar After Her Fibroid Surgery (25253 Views)

Davido Reaches Out To Cynthia Morgan, Offers To Help / American Mom Drags Halima Abubakar For Stealing Her Baby’s Picture / See New Photos Of Halima Abubakar After Going Bald (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reaches Out To Halima Abubakar After Her Fibroid Surgery by ItzHoludex(m): 1:24pm On Apr 27, 2017
OK, but not my bizz
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reaches Out To Halima Abubakar After Her Fibroid Surgery by Onyinye15(f): 1:36pm On Apr 27, 2017
at least its better than never
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reaches Out To Halima Abubakar After Her Fibroid Surgery by Nobody: 1:55pm On Apr 27, 2017
GreenMavro:
cheesy

Tonto Mosquehill dike grin grin

Lmfao. Nigg* you need Jesus cheesy
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reaches Out To Halima Abubakar After Her Fibroid Surgery by Exempted: 3:35pm On Apr 27, 2017
goodluck1011:
When winning is all you do, they start to call you selfish and arrongant. but who cares? Congrats to all my yesterday's winners and to you in advance cos you're about to be winner. call me and thank me later..

You this thief. Nobody should contact this guy. He is the same Mr. Ugoo That floods every topic with his fake winning tickets.

He has SCAMMED US on whatsapp and no longer reply us. He has deactivated that whatsapp number and now uses this on. He will ask u 2pay 5k and 20k after winning...

Dont contact him. He's a scammer/thief. You can see that this his latest account was registered 2day to scam more people.

He keeps creating new accounts on daily basis and changing phone numbers.......
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reaches Out To Halima Abubakar After Her Fibroid Surgery by Nickymezor(f): 12:39am On Apr 29, 2017
Hw nice of her.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reaches Out To Halima Abubakar After Her Fibroid Surgery by tintedniggz(m): 7:32am On Apr 29, 2017
evexx1:
That's really nice of her. smiley
Hey Eve. Been a while, Guess you're good.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reaches Out To Halima Abubakar After Her Fibroid Surgery by evexx1(f): 12:06pm On Apr 29, 2017
tintedniggz:

Hey Eve.
Been a while, Guess you're good.

I'm gooood
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reaches Out To Halima Abubakar After Her Fibroid Surgery by tintedniggz(m): 1:33pm On Apr 29, 2017
evexx1:

I'm gooood
Glad to hear that.
This is Abdul. Remember me?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reaches Out To Halima Abubakar After Her Fibroid Surgery by evexx1(f): 7:02pm On May 05, 2017
tintedniggz:

Glad to hear that.
This is Abdul. Remember me?

Yes sir smiley
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reaches Out To Halima Abubakar After Her Fibroid Surgery by tintedniggz(m): 8:46pm On May 05, 2017
evexx1:

Yes sir smiley
grin How is life? It's good to hear from you.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reaches Out To Halima Abubakar After Her Fibroid Surgery by evexx1(f): 7:54am On May 06, 2017
tintedniggz:

grin
How is life?
It's good to hear from you.

It's fine.

Same here
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reaches Out To Halima Abubakar After Her Fibroid Surgery by tintedniggz(m): 11:26am On May 06, 2017
evexx1:

It's fine.

Same here
Hey, Morning....Trust you slept good.
Permission to shoot you mail?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Uche Ebere Agu: "Marrying A Rich Guy Doesn't Guarantee A Happy Marriage" / "Don't Compare Wizkid With Fela" - Sound Sultan / Don Jazzy,Iyanya, African Artistes Remake "We Are The World",against Ebola (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.