Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,565 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

How I Warned Jonathan Of Northern Conspiracy That Led To His Defeat – David Mark - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How I Warned Jonathan Of Northern Conspiracy That Led To His Defeat – David Mark (38894 Views)

MALABU OIL: Ednan Agaev Reverses Self, Clears Jonathan Of Bribery Claim / See How Saraki Was Received As He Arrives Iiorin Despite His Defeat(photos) / I Warned Jonathan In 2015; 2019, I Am Warning Nigerians Of A Coup. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Warned Jonathan Of Northern Conspiracy That Led To His Defeat – David Mark by Gistpeeps: 11:39am On Apr 27, 2017
A former Nigeria’s Senate President, David Mark, has said that ex-President, Goodluck Jonathan was too blind to see during the 2015 general elections.

Senator mark said he warned Jonathan of the conspiracy against him in the north before he lost the 2015 presidential elections.

Mark said this in the book, “Against the Run of Play: How an Incumbent President was defeated in Nigeria, written by the Chairman of ThisDay Editorial Board, Olusegun Adeniyi.

He said that he saw the defeat coming and had pointed out the unrealistic voting projections made by the party about the North to the former president and the conspiracy against him but he was not taken seriously.

According to him, “I saw it and at different times, I pointed out to him and the party that the projections being made by some people around the president about what the voting pattern in the north would were wrong.

“I could see the conspiracy and the gang-up building up in the north against the aspiration of Jonathan but my voice was drowned out by those who took it for granted that a sitting president, and one from PDP, could not lose.

“Some people were deceiving the president with the kind of false scenarios they were painting for him. The VP could see the conspiracy but I don’t know how much influence he had on the campaign. Why Jonathan couldn’t see it until it was too late is what I find difficult to understand.”

http://www.gistpeeps.com/2017/04/how-i-warned-jonathan-of-northern-conspiracy-that-led-to-his-defect-david-mark.html

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How I Warned Jonathan Of Northern Conspiracy That Led To His Defeat – David Mark by HottestFire: 11:49am On Apr 27, 2017
America and the North can not hide for long on this issue. It was clear that the northerners wanted GEJ out by all means and America was willing to help at all cost.

Devoting your best to your enemy is like throwing your pearls to the swine. Jonathan thought of giving the best to the north but the north turned back at him

You see how karma works, the same America now has Trump against all the high political game play of the Democrats.

GEJ have his own shortcomings that are less acceptable and expected of a leader, how can you say stealing is not corruption...Refusing to see the Boko Haram game plan and lots...

Amanpour of CNN actually tried projecting Buhari's image. He went ahead and made an erroneous comment of 95% and 5% at the US institute of Peace and the rest is history today.

shocked

152 Likes 12 Shares

Re: How I Warned Jonathan Of Northern Conspiracy That Led To His Defeat – David Mark by vayne(m): 11:57am On Apr 27, 2017
Fear north!
Bloody disaster of a "change" govt..

3 Likes

Re: How I Warned Jonathan Of Northern Conspiracy That Led To His Defeat – David Mark by couragekebs(m): 12:31pm On Apr 27, 2017
u warn am abi? u couldn't warn your own self of ur impending defeat.. u saw it buh u didn't see ur own as regards senate chair... no worry, person don see ur own for 2019... yeye polithiefcian...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Warned Jonathan Of Northern Conspiracy That Led To His Defeat – David Mark by ZombieTAMER: 12:49pm On Apr 27, 2017
When CNN opened shop in Nigeria and sent Aisha sasay to ignite the chibok girls drama.. I knew something was cooking
The west have always favoured the north in Nigeria because they know they can always take us back economically and otherwise..so that Nigeria will be perpetually dependent on the "developed' west....

There was a gang up alright
But truth be told
Jonathan was not a presidential material
He had the opportunity to write his name in Gold and uplift Nigeria but we know how it all went

Now we are stuck with an old vindictive Buhari who is not shy to call his citizens 5% while making it clear they should not expect the same treatment as those that voted him..
I mean what a president
Worse is his now a vegetable and Nigeria have been taken over by a cabal better known as the presidency...
Nigeria is doomed

167 Likes 15 Shares

Re: How I Warned Jonathan Of Northern Conspiracy That Led To His Defeat – David Mark by Nobody: 1:00pm On Apr 27, 2017
we will never stop to show the world how strong we are, they can us the Hausa's to keep us on the ground but one day they will get tired and make a mistake we will turn them down and they will feel our weight .both them and their generation unborn .

12 Likes

Re: How I Warned Jonathan Of Northern Conspiracy That Led To His Defeat – David Mark by kolnel: 1:27pm On Apr 27, 2017
If Jonathan has performed incredibly well
He wouldn't have been chased out like a chicken
He was as weak as a tired d1ck
And he favored embezzlement
Everything about Jonathan was wrong in the first instance
He was trying to form his own army with niche of dubious characters that only favored their pockets

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Warned Jonathan Of Northern Conspiracy That Led To His Defeat – David Mark by Nobody: 1:31pm On Apr 27, 2017
Heee!
Re: How I Warned Jonathan Of Northern Conspiracy That Led To His Defeat – David Mark by Dedetwo(m): 1:34pm On Apr 27, 2017
Jonathan was another coming of Ironsi for the people of defunct eastern region of Nigeria in particular and southern Nigeria in general.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Warned Jonathan Of Northern Conspiracy That Led To His Defeat – David Mark by Bizibi(m): 1:40pm On Apr 27, 2017
Alaniyiokorausa:
we will never stop to show the world how strong we are, they can us the Hausa's to keep us on the ground but one day they will get tired and make a mistake we will turn them down and they will feel our weight .both them and their generation unborn .
yes,we know.....the only thing you guys value is the sit in aso rock and that sit will continue to take your lives since you people decided to kill fr it.

1 Like

Re: How I Warned Jonathan Of Northern Conspiracy That Led To His Defeat – David Mark by Bizibi(m): 1:40pm On Apr 27, 2017
Alaniyiokorausa:
yes,we know.....the only thing you guys value is the seat in aso rock and that seat will continue to take your lives since you people decided to kill fr it.

3 Likes

Re: How I Warned Jonathan Of Northern Conspiracy That Led To His Defeat – David Mark by ourema(f): 1:42pm On Apr 27, 2017
The truth is coming up gradually. We will get there

6 Likes

Re: How I Warned Jonathan Of Northern Conspiracy That Led To His Defeat – David Mark by Crauxx(m): 2:28pm On Apr 27, 2017
Jonathan lost the election because of all these afonjas. angry

Betraying easterners at any chance they get.

They rather vote buhari in because of thier hate of easterners. tongue

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Warned Jonathan Of Northern Conspiracy That Led To His Defeat – David Mark by ShitHead(m): 2:28pm On Apr 27, 2017
That means, Jonathan is from the North too because he conspired against himself with his poor performance.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Warned Jonathan Of Northern Conspiracy That Led To His Defeat – David Mark by Lordsocrates: 2:28pm On Apr 27, 2017
The saying "when the gods want to disgrace a man they first take away his senses".is showing forth here

GEJ was enjoying some form of sainthood considering how he was said to have left everything and moved on... but now, facts are coming up to prove that he never moved on..

with the book released, people will be coming from left right centre to disprove it... and very soon, He will be the one to ruin his name in the mud...

the US, Britain, etc if at all they are willing to dignify him with a reply, will bring their own. and other evidence will come up to the fore.

it is said that it is better to be thought a fool than to open the mouth and dispel all doubts..

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Warned Jonathan Of Northern Conspiracy That Led To His Defeat – David Mark by DollarAngel(m): 2:29pm On Apr 27, 2017
It was crystal clear that the election was rigged courtesy of Prof Jega, Jonathan was emotional about everything, he couldn't see with the mind, Never trust them

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Warned Jonathan Of Northern Conspiracy That Led To His Defeat – David Mark by DLondonboiy: 2:29pm On Apr 27, 2017
Why are you all speaking up NOW?

Is all well with Buhari? undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

8 Likes

Re: How I Warned Jonathan Of Northern Conspiracy That Led To His Defeat – David Mark by Tazdroid(m): 2:30pm On Apr 27, 2017
Whatever happened happened and couldn't have happened any other way

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Warned Jonathan Of Northern Conspiracy That Led To His Defeat – David Mark by Nobody: 2:30pm On Apr 27, 2017
The reason why PDP lost was that they lost the Middle Belt.

Key states like Benue, Plateau and Nassarawa had PDP gubenatorial candidates imposed on the local branches from Abuja...which led to the popular choices going to APC. (Benue State is a good example).

Then PDP governors in those states....were not doing well at all. Benue was owing workers months of salaries in the run-up to the elections, same for Kogi.

In my opinion...if Benue, Kogi, Plateau had voted for PDP.....the way they did in 2011...GEJ might have edged into victory.

Another reason was in 2011....GEJ built alliances. He allied himself for example with Tinubu in the SW...which enabled PDP win the Presidential election there. By 2015...that alliance was in shambles...and Tinubu had switched to the opposition.

And then they lost Obasanjo to the opposition too. OBJ might have been able to help PDP well....if he and GEJ had not quarrelled.

PDP isn't learning from its mistakes.The party is divided, and members are running to APC. Ah well....Nigeria politics.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Warned Jonathan Of Northern Conspiracy That Led To His Defeat – David Mark by Nebuzaradan: 2:30pm On Apr 27, 2017
HottestFire:
America and the North can not hide for long on this issue. It was clear that the northerners wanted GEJ out by all means and America was willing to help at all cost.

Devoting your best to your enemy is like throwing your pearls to the swine. Jonathan thought of giving the best to the north but the north turned back at him

You see how karma works, the same America now has Trump against all the high political game play of the Democrats.

GEJ have his own shortcomings that are less acceptable and expected of a leader, how can you say stealing is not corruption...Refusing to see the Boko Haram game plan and lots...

Amanpour of CNN actually tried projecting Buhari's image. He went ahead and made an erroneous comment of 95% and 5% at the US institute of Peace and the rest is history today.

shocked
every meaningful person warned Gej of jega
we protested after a confirmed meeting with jega and Northern politicians but he no gree.

Well it's over now

13 Likes

Re: How I Warned Jonathan Of Northern Conspiracy That Led To His Defeat – David Mark by GeneralOjukwu: 2:31pm On Apr 27, 2017
Jonathan was an Ogogoro Master and a Dunce despite his PhD.

How could he have had situational awareness? angry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Warned Jonathan Of Northern Conspiracy That Led To His Defeat – David Mark by Chiedu4Trump: 2:32pm On Apr 27, 2017
No be small blindness.
Even I from Europe knew they would betray him. angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Warned Jonathan Of Northern Conspiracy That Led To His Defeat – David Mark by RisingUp: 2:32pm On Apr 27, 2017
cool
D defeat has happened already wat u pple mid new is to strategies for s next election come 2019 instead of revealing wat will not change anything...
Re: How I Warned Jonathan Of Northern Conspiracy That Led To His Defeat – David Mark by nicerichard05: 2:32pm On Apr 27, 2017
v
Re: How I Warned Jonathan Of Northern Conspiracy That Led To His Defeat – David Mark by abumeinben(m): 2:32pm On Apr 27, 2017
Digesting ...

Digested.

And suddenly, Jonathan trends!

The north must have been fooled to have thought American got their back. Same America that funds terrorists in the middle East, same America that's "conspiringly" fueling bokoharam activities, same America that planned to wipe us with Emmanuel Sawyer (Liberian Ebola Carrier) as a weapon. Just imagine Sawyer went to the North straight up!

Jona got his floors, yes! Too many loots under his nose, some without his knowledge, some no followup to know how the money was expended. Too bad.

Jona was incompetent, Now Buhari is worse. Nothing good to write about: failed health, corrupt ministers, gambling CBN, failed promises....

Abegi​

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Warned Jonathan Of Northern Conspiracy That Led To His Defeat – David Mark by teamsynergy: 2:32pm On Apr 27, 2017
what about the southern conspiracy... this mark is shameless.when ur homeboy Abba Moro and ur wife poorly organized, killed and defrauded Nigerians thru that fraudulent immigration recruitment, u didn't see d defeat from that angle

3 Likes

Re: How I Warned Jonathan Of Northern Conspiracy That Led To His Defeat – David Mark by BigBrother9ja: 2:32pm On Apr 27, 2017
Useless rogue undecided where you not defeated too?

Shameless mere senator.

1 Like

Re: How I Warned Jonathan Of Northern Conspiracy That Led To His Defeat – David Mark by hecukadudu701: 2:33pm On Apr 27, 2017
for mind na...u be prophet angry
Re: How I Warned Jonathan Of Northern Conspiracy That Led To His Defeat – David Mark by enigma2007(m): 2:33pm On Apr 27, 2017
I dont understand all these sentiments o! Politics is a game of conspiracies and very dependent on how you play your game or the amount of powerful influencers you can align to your cause.

Therefore, i do not understand all these screaming about conspiracies up and down o!

2 Likes

Re: How I Warned Jonathan Of Northern Conspiracy That Led To His Defeat – David Mark by coldsummer: 2:34pm On Apr 27, 2017
Mark is a fooooolish man.

A mistake of a leader

Power hungry animal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Warned Jonathan Of Northern Conspiracy That Led To His Defeat – David Mark by deekasilas: 2:34pm On Apr 27, 2017
yh
Re: How I Warned Jonathan Of Northern Conspiracy That Led To His Defeat – David Mark by ephi123(f): 2:34pm On Apr 27, 2017
Let us move on ooooooh!! Phew.

Jonathan has left power since 2 years ago, why is everyone calling his name these days?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Goodwill Akpabio Wants To Be Senate President By Joining APC - Premium Times / Esther Adunni-Eweje, Obasanjo's Sister Buried Today: (pictures) / 3 Communities Block Shell Company Gate In Rivers With A Juju Priest (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.