Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,506 members, 7,830,518 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

EFFC Comes For Reno Omokri For His Tweets - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFFC Comes For Reno Omokri For His Tweets (2138 Views)

Onyeka Onwenu Hails Reno Omokri For Being 'Fearless And Courageous' / Twitter User Comes For Reno Omokri With His Wife’s Photos (photos) / Dino Melaye Escapes Another Assassination In Lokoja (See His Tweets) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

EFFC Comes For Reno Omokri For His Tweets by ItunuA(f): 11:52am On Apr 27, 2017
Earlier today, Reno Omokri took to his twitter page where he made an inciting tweet about the government and he mentioned the EFFC.

According to Reno's tweet;

Ghost President, with ghost achievements, fighting ghost workers with an EFCC that goes after his ghost monies in an apartment owned by ghosts.
Being the king of pun, EFCC had a reply for Reno. Read the reply below.

Read more- http://wotzup.ng/effc-comes-for-r…i-for-his-tweets/

1 Like

Re: EFFC Comes For Reno Omokri For His Tweets by babyfaceafrica: 11:53am On Apr 27, 2017
Nice one
Re: EFFC Comes For Reno Omokri For His Tweets by vayne(m): 11:54am On Apr 27, 2017
Lol

1 Like

Re: EFFC Comes For Reno Omokri For His Tweets by Nicho118(m): 11:54am On Apr 27, 2017
ghen ghen
Re: EFFC Comes For Reno Omokri For His Tweets by Nukualofa: 12:00pm On Apr 27, 2017
There is no office or institution that can be respected after APC taught us how to desecrate the office of the Presidency with their foul mouths.

EFCC should shut up and focus on their twitter relief they re dishing their followers

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EFFC Comes For Reno Omokri For His Tweets by ephi123(f): 12:03pm On Apr 27, 2017
Are institutions such as the EFCC not meant to be neutral?

Why are they talking about "respect" for the office? Since when did it become part of EFCC's job description to defend the president's office? Is that their work? Did APC not do worse as opposition? They should goan take a seat and focus on the fictitious money they've been finding in bushes, on top of trees and under the sea. Mschew.

Reno is a very petty human being but sometimes he makes a valid point and in such cases, people should focus on the message. There was nothing inciting about his message. Why should we tolerate a Ghost president, would the North have tolerated such for any non-Northern president? Nonsense.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: EFFC Comes For Reno Omokri For His Tweets by ItunuA(f): 12:09pm On Apr 27, 2017
I like you already!..
ephi123:
Are institutions such as the EFCC not meant to be neutral?

Why are they talking about "respect" for the office? Since when did it become part of EFCC's job description to defend the president's office? Is that their work? Did APC not do worse as opposition? They should goan take a seat and focus on the fictitious money they've been finding in bushes, on top of trees and under the sea. Mschew.

Reno is a very petty human being but sometimes he makes a valid point and in such cases, people should focus on the message. There was nothing inciting about his message. Why should we tolerate a Ghost president, would the North have tolerated such for any non-Northern president? Nonsense.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFFC Comes For Reno Omokri For His Tweets by Tolexander: 12:18pm On Apr 27, 2017
The handler of the EFCC Twitter handle has lost it.

He isn't meant to be involved in this!

He's been found interesting by the way he handles the activity on Twitter by Nigerians singing his praises, the song is now getting to his head making him to cross his boundary.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFFC Comes For Reno Omokri For His Tweets by madridguy(m): 12:21pm On Apr 27, 2017
Reno your cup will soon full.

1 Like

Re: EFFC Comes For Reno Omokri For His Tweets by NLandIsHypocrit: 12:25pm On Apr 27, 2017
There's this proverb in my tribe that says and I quote: Etobe onye nchiche, óghóba ara. Translations: When you praise a leprosy patient, he goes mad. That's exactly the case with that man, he was praised last time and now he wants to be the spacial assistant to the president on twitter defence matters.

Re: EFFC Comes For Reno Omokri For His Tweets by Nobody: 12:26pm On Apr 27, 2017
Reno Omokrika respect ya self..
When are you coming back sef? You might need to have an interview with them at airport shocked

Re: EFFC Comes For Reno Omokri For His Tweets by SalamRushdie: 12:26pm On Apr 27, 2017
The twitter handler fvcked up big time ..Is he now Buhari's spokesman

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EFFC Comes For Reno Omokri For His Tweets by DrGoodman: 12:27pm On Apr 27, 2017
I used to respect the office of Nigerian president till 2014-2015. All decorum was thrown to the wind, all insults were thrown at Jonathan just to give him a bad name, setting a bad precedence.

Now, we only ask that APC develop the thick skin cause, more insults and coming at them as they continue to damage the country with blunder after blunder daily.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EFFC Comes For Reno Omokri For His Tweets by brownlord: 12:29pm On Apr 27, 2017
And Efcc is part of Buhari/APC media team? How about they tweet about the 24billion budjectted for efcc headquarters?

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EFFC Comes For Reno Omokri For His Tweets by ephi123(f): 12:48pm On Apr 27, 2017
ItunuA:
I like you already!..
smiley
Re: EFFC Comes For Reno Omokri For His Tweets by ZombieTAMER: 1:02pm On Apr 27, 2017
SalamRushdie:
The twitter handler fvcked up big time ..Is he now Buhari's spokesman
There is no corruption fight in Nigeria
EFCC is just a tool to harass perceived enemies of the government
What were you expecting

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFFC Comes For Reno Omokri For His Tweets by sorry1(m): 1:02pm On Apr 27, 2017
I blame Yoruba race for all the calamity befalling this country. How they stood by Buhari who is very old and technologically handicapped in this modern era is what am yet to fathom. Their stupidity in 2015 general election will eternally hunt them.

Buhari is a good man, maybe, but he's old and docile. How could he make sane decisions in his old age when he's lacking in modern knowledge and politics? Even efcc is now compromised to defend his incompetence instead of taking a cue from the messenger. spits***

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFFC Comes For Reno Omokri For His Tweets by ZombieTAMER: 1:03pm On Apr 27, 2017
Keneking:
Reno Omokrika respect ya self..
When are you coming back sef? You might need to have an interview with them at airport shocked
Sometimes the vaccine fades away therefore we still need to top up

Re: EFFC Comes For Reno Omokri For His Tweets by ZombieTAMER: 1:08pm On Apr 27, 2017
sorry1:
I blame Yoruba race for all the calamity befalling this country. How they stood by Buhari who is very old and technologically handicapped in this modern era is what am yet to fathom. Their stupidity in 2015 general election will eternally hunt them.

Buhari is a good man, maybe, but he's old and docile. How could he make sane decisions in his old age when he's lacking in modern knowledge and politics? Even efcc is now compromised to defend his incompetence instead of taking a cue from the messenger. spits***
Blame Jonathan not Yoruba race
Tinubu has cast a spell on all Yoruba Muslim
They will always do his bidding whereas Jonathan had the opportunity to make Nigeria work... But he messed up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFFC Comes For Reno Omokri For His Tweets by sorry1(m): 1:15pm On Apr 27, 2017
ZombieTAMER:

Blame Jonathan not Yoruba race
Tinubu has cast a spell on all Yoruba Muslim
They will always do his bidding whereas Jonathan had the opportunity to make Nigeria work... But he messed up
Blaming Jonathan will be greatest undoing because during his time I saw a country with a plan. Yes, he was liberal, but you don't expect him to act like a dictator in a Democratic government.

Look at Nigeria today, does the country have any plans? we are in April and the budget has not been passed!!!

I still blame Yoruba for their hateful politics and Yoruba Muslims for their religious bias.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFFC Comes For Reno Omokri For His Tweets by omogin(f): 1:35pm On Apr 27, 2017
Efcc is a source of great shame to Nigeria. Keep up your foolish selective witch-hunt

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFFC Comes For Reno Omokri For His Tweets by Nobody: 1:43pm On Apr 27, 2017
Every sane and reasonable persons know that this thing called Reno Omokiri should be ignored completely. He is still suffering from the 2015 election loss hangover, unfortunately no more cash for the boys. He will still cry for 6 more years
Re: EFFC Comes For Reno Omokri For His Tweets by wanimo: 1:45pm On Apr 27, 2017
Nukualofa:
There is no office or institution that can be respected after APC taught us how to desecrate the office of the Presidency with their foul mouths.

EFCC should shut up and focus on their twitter relief they re dishing their followers
I'm sure that if I ever meet with you, that I will definitely buy you two bottles of Hero and one bottle of origin
Re: EFFC Comes For Reno Omokri For His Tweets by Nobody: 1:47pm On Apr 27, 2017
sorry1:
Blaming Jonathan will be greatest undoing because during his time I saw a country with a plan. Yes, he was liberal, but you don't expect him to act like a dictator in a Democratic government.

Look at Nigeria today, does the country have any plans? we are in April and the budget has not been passed!!!

I still blame Yoruba for their hateful politics and Yoruba Muslims for their religious bias.

Stop whining and wailing, just come and exercise your voting right in 2019 if you are of voting age

1 Like

Re: EFFC Comes For Reno Omokri For His Tweets by sunmike065(m): 1:50pm On Apr 27, 2017
Those mumu above asking why is EFCC defending presidency.....isn't EFCC name mentioned in Reno post? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFFC Comes For Reno Omokri For His Tweets by sainttwist1(m): 2:04pm On Apr 27, 2017
efcc too dey talk about respect....ok
Re: EFFC Comes For Reno Omokri For His Tweets by Nobody: 2:08pm On Apr 27, 2017
While criticizing my employer, you mentioned only my name among all his employees. Should i not clear my name even if i defend my employer in the process? EFCC has done no wrongs here please.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFFC Comes For Reno Omokri For His Tweets by Nukualofa: 5:38pm On Apr 27, 2017
wanimo:
I'm sure that if I ever meet with you, that I will definitely buy you two bottles of Hero and one bottle of origin
Bros send me Pm make i come collect my drink grin

Origin tins biko
Re: EFFC Comes For Reno Omokri For His Tweets by 989900: 5:42pm On Apr 27, 2017
People don't read, Reno 'Mockery' called out, actually rubbished the EFCC and its work along with the Presidency. The EFCC only responded sensibly.
Perhaps if 'Rhinoceros' had encouraged his boss to discover some few ghost monies too, they'd still be in Aso villa now; not Otuoke and DC or wherever in the states he wails from.

1 Like

Re: EFFC Comes For Reno Omokri For His Tweets by Goddex: 5:47pm On Apr 27, 2017
EFCC are laughable

They didn't even defend the part that accused them of recovering ghost monies rather they turned themselves to Buhari's media aides.

Nonsense!
Re: EFFC Comes For Reno Omokri For His Tweets by sorry1(m): 10:17pm On Apr 27, 2017
JayJohnson:

Stop whining and wailing, just come and exercise your voting right in 2019 if you are of voting age
voting rights my foot!!! of voting age like the one below abi?

Re: EFFC Comes For Reno Omokri For His Tweets by Nobody: 10:25pm On Apr 27, 2017
sorry1:
voting rights my foot!!! of voting age like the one below abi?

I sympathise with you, you may cry for the next 50 years until APC is tired of ruling

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Senator Has Moved A Motion For The Resignation Of President Buhari / What I Call ''iberiberism'' - Okorocha (VIDEO) / Bag Of Rice & 5K Credit Alert Received To Vote APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.