Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,807 members, 7,844,614 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Titilayo Laoye-Tomori Visits Isiaka Adeleke's Family (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Titilayo Laoye-Tomori Visits Isiaka Adeleke's Family (Photos) (31620 Views)

Titi Laoye-Tomori Weds Prince Michael Ponle (Wedding Pictures) / Bukola Saraki Visits Ede, Condoles With Isiaka Adeleke's Family / Isiaka Adeleke Died Of Drug Overdose – Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Titilayo Laoye-Tomori Visits Isiaka Adeleke's Family (Photos) by Omonigeriarere: 4:22pm On Apr 27, 2017
chiefolododo:
Under heavy security, ba? The youths for lynch her . aregbesola and tomori are wicked souls .

Dey deceive yourself there: how did they contribute to the death of Adeleke if I may ask? By poisoning or assassination?

All Politicians have their own secret evil deed and Adeleke is not exempted.

Act with maturity please
Re: Titilayo Laoye-Tomori Visits Isiaka Adeleke's Family (Photos) by femiranking28(m): 4:24pm On Apr 27, 2017
femiranking28:
What's with the caption at last... Like say if she had never gone earth would divide... My condolences to the family and state tho
Re: Titilayo Laoye-Tomori Visits Isiaka Adeleke's Family (Photos) by chiefolododo(m): 4:30pm On Apr 27, 2017
Aregbesolas faithful , can you pray that God should rule your life the way aregbe is ruling osun or can you pray that God should do to your family what aregbesola did to adeleke's family?
Omonigeriarere:

Dey deceive yourself there: how did they contribute to the death of Adeleke if I may ask? By poisoning or assassination?

All Politicians have their own secret evil deed and Adeleke is not exempted.

Act with maturity please
Re: Titilayo Laoye-Tomori Visits Isiaka Adeleke's Family (Photos) by chiefolododo(m): 4:30pm On Apr 27, 2017
Your father na dindinrin
OmoAregbesola:

shut up.didirin
Re: Titilayo Laoye-Tomori Visits Isiaka Adeleke's Family (Photos) by smellingmenses: 5:03pm On Apr 27, 2017
verygudbadguy:
Money and Power......

I won't be surprised if daddy OBO contests the gubernatorial election next year in place of his deceased brother.

I mean who doesn't want power and more money. The deputy governor is probably richer than him in reality.

Just saying! RIP to the dead.
Then you don't know Deji

1 Like

Re: Titilayo Laoye-Tomori Visits Isiaka Adeleke's Family (Photos) by Nobody: 5:11pm On Apr 27, 2017
Drienzia:
OK..football fans...SEE TITLE WINNERS THIS SEASON, COME MAY/JUNE

EPL- CHELSEA
Laliga- R MADRID
Seria A- JUVENTUS
LIGUE1 - PSG
BUNDESLIGA - BAYERN M

UCL - JUVENTUS(AT MADRID...MAYB)
FA CUP - CHELSEA
COPA'D'REY- FCB
CUP'D'FRANCE - PSG
CUPA'ITALIA - JUVENTUS
EUROPA - AJAX(MAN UTD MAYB)
Real Madrid can still win the champions league.
Re: Titilayo Laoye-Tomori Visits Isiaka Adeleke's Family (Photos) by Ododoeye0020(m): 5:36pm On Apr 27, 2017
OmoAregbesola:
For those peddling conspiracy theory like foools. Can u c ur life. Adeleke died by accident in d hand of a quack Doctor. May his soul rest in peace.
May my town( Ede) continue to know peace.
You must be a stack illiterate like amitolu shit There's nowhere I repeat nowhere in the world that an autopsy report come out within 24hours
Conspiracy
Re: Titilayo Laoye-Tomori Visits Isiaka Adeleke's Family (Photos) by euphorbia(f): 5:44pm On Apr 27, 2017
hotspec:
Far from dt. He was loved by many. All his people loved him. Hes a father to all. He gives generously to the masses and empower them. So many students are currently being sponsored by him.
even the people that have ruined this county are loved by many- who don't know their evil deeds.the wicked and evil people give generously too....my point is only God knows who is who.
Re: Titilayo Laoye-Tomori Visits Isiaka Adeleke's Family (Photos) by spako4(m): 6:15pm On Apr 27, 2017
chiefolododo:
Under heavy security, ba? The youths for lynch her . aregbesola and tomori are wicked souls .
Wetin concern you with Nigeria politics,
IPOB chieftain
Re: Titilayo Laoye-Tomori Visits Isiaka Adeleke's Family (Photos) by chiefolododo(m): 6:19pm On Apr 27, 2017
How daft are you !
spako4:

Wetin concern you with Nigeria politics,
IPOB chieftain
Re: Titilayo Laoye-Tomori Visits Isiaka Adeleke's Family (Photos) by hotspec(m): 7:04pm On Apr 27, 2017
euphorbia:

even the people that have ruined this county are loved by many- who don't know their evil deeds.the wicked and evil people give generously too....my point is only God knows who is who.
Honestly, i dint dispute ur opinion, but i was on ground, and u wont believe Nobody, i mean nobody said anything wrong about him. Then, i kept wondering that is it possible not just to see 1 person that will say something negative

1 Like

Re: Titilayo Laoye-Tomori Visits Isiaka Adeleke's Family (Photos) by OmoAregbesola: 8:30pm On Apr 27, 2017
chiefolododo:
Your father na dindinrin
Yo ba iyalayae
Re: Titilayo Laoye-Tomori Visits Isiaka Adeleke's Family (Photos) by chiefolododo(m): 8:33pm On Apr 27, 2017
An uncultured , barbarian idiot , yo ba iyalayae , yo ba baba nla e
OmoAregbesola:

Yo ba iyalayae
Re: Titilayo Laoye-Tomori Visits Isiaka Adeleke's Family (Photos) by ThatFairGuy: 10:17pm On Apr 27, 2017
ChiefApuromoni takoni, akobani ti kii salamo! Can you tell me how wicked their souls are, more than a liar like you?. You must be PDP Stalwart.
chiefolododo:
Re: Titilayo Laoye-Tomori Visits Isiaka Adeleke's Family (Photos) by Omonigeriarere: 10:50pm On Apr 27, 2017
chiefolododo:
Aregbesolas faithful , can you pray that God should rule your life the way aregbe is ruling osun or can you pray that God should do to your family what aregbesola did to adeleke's family?

Adeleke picking, where are your evidences? U don't need to cry more than the family of bereaved.

Just stop the fallacy.
Re: Titilayo Laoye-Tomori Visits Isiaka Adeleke's Family (Photos) by chiefolododo(m): 10:56pm On Apr 27, 2017
You are a disgrace to them that own you
ThatFairGuy:
ChiefApuromoni takoni, akobani ti kii salamo! Can you tell me how wicked their souls are, more than a liar like you?. You must be PDP Stalwart.
Re: Titilayo Laoye-Tomori Visits Isiaka Adeleke's Family (Photos) by ThatFairGuy: 11:26pm On Apr 27, 2017
Without insulting you, you insulted me. So, I won't also hesitate to say Ori baba nla e buru lorun e. Arosun rada, Afofun gbemu, oponu poramole. Very useless asshole
chiefolododo:
You are a disgrace to them that own you
Re: Titilayo Laoye-Tomori Visits Isiaka Adeleke's Family (Photos) by chiefolododo(m): 11:41pm On Apr 27, 2017
I know you , aregbesola satanic agent. WATCH YOUR END AND THA OF AREGBESOLA. GOD WILL JUDGE
ThatFairGuy:
Without insulting you, you insulted me. So, I won't also hesitate to say Ori baba nla e buru lorun e. Arosun rada, Afofun gbemu, oponu poramole. Very useless asshole
Re: Titilayo Laoye-Tomori Visits Isiaka Adeleke's Family (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 11:47pm On Apr 27, 2017
verygudbadguy:
Money and Power......

I won't be surprised if daddy OBO contests the gubernatorial election next year in place of his deceased brother.

I mean who doesn't want power and more money. The deputy governor is probably richer than him in reality.

How can a deputy governor of Osun state be richer than the owner of Pacific Energy..I am met many deputy governors and they don't make that much because the governors always make sure the eat just enough to be comfortable and not rich
Re: Titilayo Laoye-Tomori Visits Isiaka Adeleke's Family (Photos) by ThatFairGuy: 11:52pm On Apr 27, 2017
Confused fool! Insect
chiefolododo:
I know you , aregbesola satanic agent. WATCH YOUR END AND THA OF AREGBESOLA. GOD WILL JUDGE
Re: Titilayo Laoye-Tomori Visits Isiaka Adeleke's Family (Photos) by mytym(m): 12:02am On Apr 28, 2017
verygudbadguy:
Money and Power......

Just saying what is not...Dr Deji is a silent wealthy fellow who according to reliable info had warned his elder brother to quit politics.

2. As rich as Jagaban of bourdillon is, he is still a poor man beside Deji Adeleke. (You can do your findings).

3. The adelekes are very rich...Their dad (Davido grandpa) was very rich before becoming a Senator in 2nd republic.

4. The late Adeleke was a man of class. He campaigned with choppers as far back as 1992. He won on all sides and became first executive governor at 37years old.

5. He paid double salary to ALL Osun state workers who had to relocate due to state creation from old Oyo state. And he employed several casual workers then without any qualification into the Civil service back then.

He was a philanthropist.

NB As rich as he was even as a 2-term Senator, his younger brother Dr Deji Adeleke (Baba Olowo gangan, David's Dad) is far wealthier than him.
Osun is too poor for Deji to nurse the idea of succeeding him.

May his soul rest in piece.
Re: Titilayo Laoye-Tomori Visits Isiaka Adeleke's Family (Photos) by mytym(m): 12:09am On Apr 28, 2017
euphorbia:

Adeleke is different...If he contests as an independent candidate with no platform of a political party, He will win.

Simply put, he was a good man.
Re: Titilayo Laoye-Tomori Visits Isiaka Adeleke's Family (Photos) by ademusiwa3r: 1:05am On Apr 28, 2017
Re: Titilayo Laoye-Tomori Visits Isiaka Adeleke's Family (Photos) by Kaimallamm: 1:07am On Apr 28, 2017
this is why they told you people , nobody from the east in the police can allowed in the west.. this is why they wrong in the document state of origin..

because they can post people to kill you. they told you people dont post police or army not from your state, because they can kill you..

the military or police are expected to train people in your state... you have area boys with no jobs in all your state to train as army..

nice people finish last.

there are ipob and boko haram members in the police.. and military .. people who dont share your believe

Biafra have changed their name to Yoruba names in the police

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVR9PTajL88
Re: Titilayo Laoye-Tomori Visits Isiaka Adeleke's Family (Photos) by euphorbia(f): 6:32pm On Apr 28, 2017
hotspec:
Honestly, i dint dispute ur opinion, but i was on ground, and u wont believe Nobody, i mean nobody said anything wrong about him. Then, i kept wondering that is it possible not just to see 1 person that will say something negative
have you on noticed in our society that a bad person suddenly becomes a good person just after his death and during condolence visit?I don't know sen Adeleke stall ooooo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Is The Father Of Corruption - Mark Wosi / Simon Lalong Accuses Jonah Jang Of Last Minute Looting / Looted Billions: Buhari Tightens Noose On Jonathan’s Men - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.