Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,092 members, 7,953,328 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:23 PM

Basketmouth: "I Used To Hawk Coconut In Kirikiri Town" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Basketmouth: "I Used To Hawk Coconut In Kirikiri Town" (16239 Views)

Wofai Fada: Meet Comedienne Who Used To Hawk Mangoes And Sell Okrika Clothes / Joy Ugwu, Miss Asaigbo In Kirikiri Prison / Femi Branch Was Locked Up In Kirikiri, Goes After Women Who Are Rich — Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Basketmouth: "I Used To Hawk Coconut In Kirikiri Town" by Leo042(m): 3:18pm On Apr 27, 2017
Are you suree
Re: Basketmouth: "I Used To Hawk Coconut In Kirikiri Town" by RisingUp: 3:18pm On Apr 27, 2017
sad
Re: Basketmouth: "I Used To Hawk Coconut In Kirikiri Town" by samuelezekiel(m): 3:19pm On Apr 27, 2017
It's good to have a humble beginnings so that you will always remember where you are from and where you are going... It helps you focus
Re: Basketmouth: "I Used To Hawk Coconut In Kirikiri Town" by Nobody: 3:20pm On Apr 27, 2017
Cladez:
If you like hawk mangoes in kuje town....i wont give a F**K.
grin because those who gave a f#ck .........

Re: Basketmouth: "I Used To Hawk Coconut In Kirikiri Town" by ifyan(m): 3:20pm On Apr 27, 2017
Kakamorufu:
me sef no. am waiting for davido story

Abi oh
Re: Basketmouth: "I Used To Hawk Coconut In Kirikiri Town" by Dugar: 3:20pm On Apr 27, 2017
what d hell do i gonn do now?
Re: Basketmouth: "I Used To Hawk Coconut In Kirikiri Town" by Dugar: 3:24pm On Apr 27, 2017
buy ur stuffs on jumia today. lots of benefits>>>http://c./?a=31944&c=11&p=r&E=kkYNyk2M4sk%3d&ckmrdr=&utm_source=cake&utm_medium=affiliation&utm_campaign=31944&utm_term=
Re: Basketmouth: "I Used To Hawk Coconut In Kirikiri Town" by Leo042(m): 3:24pm On Apr 27, 2017
Are you sure smiley sad
Re: Basketmouth: "I Used To Hawk Coconut In Kirikiri Town" by bleskid: 3:28pm On Apr 27, 2017
ifyan:
Every body will like to tell a past hard story that lead him/her to succeed.

Y?

Waiting for somebody like Davido to tell his story.
use your head
Re: Basketmouth: "I Used To Hawk Coconut In Kirikiri Town" by Icon4s(m): 3:31pm On Apr 27, 2017
Sirpaul:
chai............. i smell lies

Bright is my child hood friend.

What he said is truth.

We attended same church in Kirikiri town

His family lived in a BQ of a face-me-I-face you house directly facing the church - St. Joseph's Chosen Church of God.

Them poor so tey poor people dey call them poor.
Re: Basketmouth: "I Used To Hawk Coconut In Kirikiri Town" by kenny5811(m): 3:39pm On Apr 27, 2017
means coconut business is viable!!!
Re: Basketmouth: "I Used To Hawk Coconut In Kirikiri Town" by kenny5811(m): 3:40pm On Apr 27, 2017
no b only co conut.... cnt waste my vex.
Re: Basketmouth: "I Used To Hawk Coconut In Kirikiri Town" by Rubymagic(m): 3:42pm On Apr 27, 2017
[b][/b]GGMU
Cladez:
If you like hawk mangoes in kuje town....i wont give a F**K. FTC dedicated to Manchester United as they go into the manchester derby with hopes of keeping their 1st-4th finish alive. #GGMU
Re: Basketmouth: "I Used To Hawk Coconut In Kirikiri Town" by bojobulege: 3:50pm On Apr 27, 2017
alignacademy:
Yes, it's an everyday struggle.

Though I don't understand the part about the government not caring about comedy clubs.

Comedy clubs are business ventures with all the attendant risks and rewards.

Yes, the government should provide enabling infrastructure (like power...ESPECIALLY power) but the marketplace will determine how viable each venture is.

Being a successful businessman, he'll also know that the right packaging and marketing can sell an idea...if the market is ready for it.

Nice to see him speak seriously for once

You are absolutely right. There is no where in the world where the government is responsible for setting up comedy clubs. If you want something done and done properly, you have to do it yourself Mr Bright Sir.

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth: "I Used To Hawk Coconut In Kirikiri Town" by Nicho118(m): 3:59pm On Apr 27, 2017
I'm hawking banana at Igbudu market in warri..
my future is bright
Re: Basketmouth: "I Used To Hawk Coconut In Kirikiri Town" by AuroraB(f): 4:03pm On Apr 27, 2017
Kids are still hawking now, how about that?
Re: Basketmouth: "I Used To Hawk Coconut In Kirikiri Town" by Nobody: 4:12pm On Apr 27, 2017
it's no different from what he is doing now grin
Re: Basketmouth: "I Used To Hawk Coconut In Kirikiri Town" by Missonas(f): 4:15pm On Apr 27, 2017
Na so my papa poor, my papa poor stories that touch.
Re: Basketmouth: "I Used To Hawk Coconut In Kirikiri Town" by ameezy(m): 4:22pm On Apr 27, 2017
emusmithy:
I used to comment on Nairaland before fame came and swept me away. cheesy

Re: Basketmouth: "I Used To Hawk Coconut In Kirikiri Town" by Fairboy(m): 4:28pm On Apr 27, 2017
i CONCUR
3RNEST:
NA NORMAL THING.... embarassed
Re: Basketmouth: "I Used To Hawk Coconut In Kirikiri Town" by Nobody: 4:36pm On Apr 27, 2017
sou1p1an0:
i hawked baskets at ikoyi maximum prisons too...wonder hw dis ur story wud epp change d predicaments of dis nation...dats hw dat one said he had no shoes. mtcheew...
E no go EPP blockheads like u but serious and determined ppl who are determined to succeed in life.
Re: Basketmouth: "I Used To Hawk Coconut In Kirikiri Town" by Nobody: 4:41pm On Apr 27, 2017
Cladez:
If you like hawk mangoes in kuje town....i wont give a F**K. FTC dedicated to Manchester United as they go into the manchester derby with hopes of keeping their 1st-4th finish alive. #GGMU
Who give a f**k about u and ur stupid man utd? Person talk something wey make sense u dey here dey shout UP MAN U

Re: Basketmouth: "I Used To Hawk Coconut In Kirikiri Town" by Nobody: 4:56pm On Apr 27, 2017
we all have our stories nigga
Re: Basketmouth: "I Used To Hawk Coconut In Kirikiri Town" by Nealson(m): 5:45pm On Apr 27, 2017
Should we now say there's possibility if you hawk today tomorrow u are going to be rich.... undecided it's well all I know is if u keep going and work hard u will get there in no time. wink

Re: Basketmouth: "I Used To Hawk Coconut In Kirikiri Town" by okuya: 5:58pm On Apr 27, 2017
Pishure of u hawking d coconuts or i donbilivit!
We r tired of hearing "i hawked" stories of u celebs,
Re: Basketmouth: "I Used To Hawk Coconut In Kirikiri Town" by sunshineV(f): 6:10pm On Apr 27, 2017
Again, shey na every celeb suffer b4 fame?

davido will now be shouting he don't used to Av money in his account. LOBBISH
Re: Basketmouth: "I Used To Hawk Coconut In Kirikiri Town" by Cladez(m): 6:18pm On Apr 27, 2017
andrewegbuna:

Who give a f**k about u and ur stupid man utd? Person talk something wey make sense u dey here dey shout UP MAN U
it seems your stupidity has been blown out of proportion.
Re: Basketmouth: "I Used To Hawk Coconut In Kirikiri Town" by UgojiC(m): 6:26pm On Apr 27, 2017
Queenbeee:
Jumoke hawked bread, timaya hawked plantain, basket mouth hawked coconut, make I go find something hawk too cheesy

Lol...... if hawking was a criteria to success in life those guys on the express for be like dangote. God will bless our hustle
Re: Basketmouth: "I Used To Hawk Coconut In Kirikiri Town" by amiygal(f): 7:58pm On Apr 27, 2017

(1) (2) (Reply)

Asa Covers Guardian Life Magazine / Dbanj Finally Speaks On Fuel Subsidy / Leaked Video: Bad Guy Records His Séxual Act With Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.