Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,177 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

N3,000 Led To Toyo Baby’s Removal From ‘Jenifa’s Diary’ By Funke Akindele - TNS - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / N3,000 Led To Toyo Baby’s Removal From ‘Jenifa’s Diary’ By Funke Akindele - TNS (69745 Views)

Different People's Reactions To Funke Akindele's Removal From The Avengers Cast / Olayode Juliana 'Toyo Baby' Leaves Funke Akindele's Jenifa's Diary / 'Toyo Baby' - Is Olayode Juliana The Hottest Actress In Nollywood Below 30? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N3,000 Led To Toyo Baby’s Removal From ‘Jenifa’s Diary’ By Funke Akindele - TNS by cbright4real(f): 9:58pm On Apr 27, 2017
na lie jooo, even though gate man no fit collect ham.
Re: N3,000 Led To Toyo Baby’s Removal From ‘Jenifa’s Diary’ By Funke Akindele - TNS by dominique(f): 10:02pm On Apr 27, 2017
Believe Nigerian bloggers at your own peril.
Re: N3,000 Led To Toyo Baby’s Removal From ‘Jenifa’s Diary’ By Funke Akindele - TNS by charlesucheh(m): 10:11pm On Apr 27, 2017
she is truly an ingrate!!!!! who even know her, if not for jennifers diary? that's a Nigerian lady for you o!!! you give them a handshake, they wanna stretch it down to the elbows...... funke!!! pls come and carry me, i'm ready to play any part for free!!!! walahi.....
Re: N3,000 Led To Toyo Baby’s Removal From ‘Jenifa’s Diary’ By Funke Akindele - TNS by ephi123(f): 10:20pm On Apr 27, 2017
dabossman:

Most times an entire season is shot within 3-4 weeks. So, that's like getting 150k for a month's job with feeding and accommodation sometimes included.

It can be a whole lot better though.

Okay, makes sense now. I thought a season could last for months.
Re: N3,000 Led To Toyo Baby’s Removal From ‘Jenifa’s Diary’ By Funke Akindele - TNS by paparazzi1987(m): 12:08am On Apr 28, 2017
Arsenalholic:
Lol. 3k?

Even if my role for the movie na to just cross road go slap person, I no go expect that kind amount at all...

What if your role is to go cross road and receive heavenly slap..
How much you go collect ? grin

1 Like

Re: N3,000 Led To Toyo Baby’s Removal From ‘Jenifa’s Diary’ By Funke Akindele - TNS by Greatidonis: 1:51am On Apr 28, 2017
I LOVE TOYO BABY+
Re: N3,000 Led To Toyo Baby’s Removal From ‘Jenifa’s Diary’ By Funke Akindele - TNS by consider5920: 7:46am On Apr 28, 2017
Aar, Funke shld be3 pay my Tokyo baby well o, cos I can't watch d diary without Toyo and Falz
Re: N3,000 Led To Toyo Baby’s Removal From ‘Jenifa’s Diary’ By Funke Akindele - TNS by consider5920: 7:49am On Apr 28, 2017
Tokyo baby am priding in you
Re: N3,000 Led To Toyo Baby’s Removal From ‘Jenifa’s Diary’ By Funke Akindele - TNS by enemmo(f): 9:29am On Apr 28, 2017
Sleezwizz:

Believe it at your own peril. Bloggers will cook up anything to get traffic to their website.

My Brother,I know Bloggers cook stories up and I doubt them a lot,But I've reasons to believe at least 50 percent of this story.I don't think I missed any episode of Jenifas diary on Africa magic urban.
Re: N3,000 Led To Toyo Baby’s Removal From ‘Jenifa’s Diary’ By Funke Akindele - TNS by U1(m): 1:48pm On Apr 29, 2017
cuteme88:
grin grin grin

I was invited to Jenifa's diary party scene

I told all my family members and friends

They were happy for me

I attended the party with 5 different costumes

I dance and was filmed the whole night

I went home with 3k pay!!!

Heheheheeheheeeeeeee make una no vex this got me so laughing but wait oooh even Ashawo get paid higher for a night. For her mind she will be like BAD MARKET

grin grin grin Lwkmd!

I don find you reach here. grin How you take know say ash dey earn more? Explain yourself. cheesy

1 Like

Re: N3,000 Led To Toyo Baby’s Removal From ‘Jenifa’s Diary’ By Funke Akindele - TNS by cuteme88(f): 3:06pm On Apr 29, 2017
U1:

I don find you reach here. grin How you take know say ash dey earn more? Explain yourself. cheesy

grin grin grin

I no go tell uuuuuu!
Re: N3,000 Led To Toyo Baby’s Removal From ‘Jenifa’s Diary’ By Funke Akindele - TNS by CioAngels(f): 3:49pm On Apr 29, 2017
l don,t blame producers at all, now most actors are working to become celebrities and not their pocket and is why they are working for free. i blame actors who don,t ask what fee they will be paid before they go on set, if the fee is not good, you take a work, the highest is they won,t call you next time. I you are good they will negociate with you. Is not all time they work with celebrities. actors are the reasons why they cheat them, Desparation.
Re: N3,000 Led To Toyo Baby’s Removal From ‘Jenifa’s Diary’ By Funke Akindele - TNS by U1(m): 4:16pm On Apr 29, 2017
cuteme88:

grin grin grin

I no go tell uuuuuu!

Hmm.

1 Like

Re: N3,000 Led To Toyo Baby’s Removal From ‘Jenifa’s Diary’ By Funke Akindele - TNS by richysam(m): 9:08pm On Sep 25, 2017
Lillpo:
You mean.....i can't comprehend.... 'Like I'm not understanding' ... Like WTF!!! As unpopular as I'm, i can't collect 20k for 'waka pass'
guy i like ur sincerity infact u ar very patriotic. I knw u'll do it for free, God bless ur honesty.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Precious Mumy: Meet Gorgeous Nigerian Model (Photos) / Is Actor Junior Pope Really Dead? / Cossy Orjiakor "Saving Lives In This Recession With Her Boobs"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.