Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,418 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:15 AM

See What Happened To The Woman That Gave Birth To 11babies Without Operation - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See What Happened To The Woman That Gave Birth To 11babies Without Operation (3023 Views)

Wizkid: “Looking For A Chef & Better Woman That Can Fly With Me” / Linda Ikeji: How I Gave Birth To My Son, Baby J. I Have The Video (More Photos) / Seyi Shay: My Bigger Butt Was One Of The Good Things That Happened To Me In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Happened To The Woman That Gave Birth To 11babies Without Operation by Mrop(m): 3:21pm On Apr 27, 2017
Mariya Fernandez gave birth after only 2 hours of
labor, was stated in the hospital report. Fernandez
said that she had problems to stay pregnant, which
was the main reason why she and her husband
decided to try with in vitro fertilization. But they got
more than one baby.

Woman Gives Birth To 11 Babies WITHOUT C-Section
She gave birth to 11 baby boys, while six of them
were identical twins weighting from 1-1.5 pound. At
this moment they are in the neonatal intensive care
department in stable condition at Riley Children’s
Hospital.

The doctors were happy to have smooth delivery
without caesarian section, which left them amazed
and shocked. Dr. William Roberts stated:
They literally came out one after another. Only 37
minutes have passed from the time when the first
one came out to the eleventh.

Mariya Fernandez and her family will be probably
registered in the 2015 edition of the Guinness Book
of World Records because the hospital contacted
them.

Source ::: http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/04/see-what-happened-to-woman-that-gave.html?m=0

Cc lalasticlala fynestboi

Re: See What Happened To The Woman That Gave Birth To 11babies Without Operation by femolacqua(m): 3:23pm On Apr 27, 2017
OMG
Re: See What Happened To The Woman That Gave Birth To 11babies Without Operation by GloriaNinja(f): 3:24pm On Apr 27, 2017
shocked IS THAT TUMMY FOR REAL?

1 Like

Re: See What Happened To The Woman That Gave Birth To 11babies Without Operation by Partnerbiz(f): 3:24pm On Apr 27, 2017
Wait ia that photoshop or wat?

1 Like

Re: See What Happened To The Woman That Gave Birth To 11babies Without Operation by ifyan(m): 3:26pm On Apr 27, 2017
Hmm God is great
Re: See What Happened To The Woman That Gave Birth To 11babies Without Operation by AuroraB(f): 3:40pm On Apr 27, 2017
Gini undecided
That's 11 communities there shocked
Abeg ooooo

Make I stop here sha lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: See What Happened To The Woman That Gave Birth To 11babies Without Operation by Goldenrichard(m): 3:49pm On Apr 27, 2017
She don get one complete team, she only need to born four more to use as sub at least if she train dem well dey go carry Ucl before arsenal

3 Likes

Re: See What Happened To The Woman That Gave Birth To 11babies Without Operation by sinaj(f): 4:19pm On Apr 27, 2017
Without Cs?

Diz is unbelievable shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: See What Happened To The Woman That Gave Birth To 11babies Without Operation by Moving4: 5:03pm On Apr 27, 2017
Wow
Re: See What Happened To The Woman That Gave Birth To 11babies Without Operation by Kachi188(m): 5:52pm On Apr 27, 2017
Una don carry this tripe from Facebook enter nairaland....na to ask us to type Amen remain

1 Like

Re: See What Happened To The Woman That Gave Birth To 11babies Without Operation by vanida6: 6:04pm On Apr 27, 2017
GloriaNinja:
shocked IS THAT TUMMY FOR REAL?
no nah for scene cheesy

2 Likes

Re: See What Happened To The Woman That Gave Birth To 11babies Without Operation by GloriaNinja(f): 9:02pm On Apr 27, 2017
vanida6:
no nah for scene cheesy
grin
vanida6:
no nah for scene cheesy
Re: See What Happened To The Woman That Gave Birth To 11babies Without Operation by Raskasal(m): 11:05am On Apr 28, 2017
Vanida U no dey chill at all...LOL cheesy cheesy

vanida6:
no nah for scene cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Adorable Photo Of Actress Kehinde Bankole And Bisola On Bed. / “dear Linda Ikeji, Forgive Me I Thought You Had Sense” – Mark Anthony / Yami Alade Shows Her Stripper Moves … Her Underwear Shows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.