Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,829 members, 7,831,695 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship - Jobs/Vacancies (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship (301157 Views)

Apply for 2018 MSc and PhD Commonwealth Scholarship In The UK / NDDC Skills Acquisition Training Programmes 2017 - Apply Now / Niger Delta Development Commission NDDC Foreign Msc And Phd Scholarship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (105) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Nabby2603(f): 1:52pm On Jul 14, 2017
[quote author=EfeKnowledge post=58446984]
Elect/Elect Delta too, score
26, got an invite for 22[/quote
Please I need help o, my brother (medical) just got a message to attend the oral interview however date, time and venue was not stated.
I'm guessing the message was split by the network.
My question is this: is there anyone with a similar issue 2 Any medical person called for interview, kindly state the date, time and venue in the message you received so he can @ least prepared. Pls pls pls.
Thanks
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by viviansteph: 1:52pm On Jul 14, 2017
Has any Microbiologist gotten an invite?
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Emeritusseun(m): 1:59pm On Jul 14, 2017
[quote author=Nabby2603 post=58450397][/quote]

i dnt know of any medical dat got invite. What score did ur bro get?...and whats state
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Nabby2603(f): 2:01pm On Jul 14, 2017
Emeritusseun:

i dnt know of any medical dat got invite. What score did ur bro get?...and whats state
He is from Ondo state and he scored 31.
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Emeritusseun(m): 2:04pm On Jul 14, 2017
Nabby2603:
ok. I wil keep u in tab. Moreso, wats Bsc....is it med and surg or other basic medical courses
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Emeritusseun(m): 2:04pm On Jul 14, 2017
Nabby2603:
ok. I wil keep u in tab. Moreso, wats Bsc....is it med and surg or other basic medical course
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Nabby2603(f): 2:07pm On Jul 14, 2017
Emeritusseun:

ok. I wil keep u in tab.
Moreso, wats Bsc....is it med and surg or other basic medical course
Medicine and surgery o. Thanks a bunch.
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by esoket1776: 2:10pm On Jul 14, 2017
Hmmm! I no understand ooo!
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by drealjosh(m): 2:12pm On Jul 14, 2017
yes a friend of mine got his. 18th score 31 agric delta

easymancfc:
Please has any agriculture field candidates received invite
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by ajxii: 2:38pm On Jul 14, 2017
I just pray they are still sending invite... because I still haven't gotten a text...i just pray
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Emeritusseun(m): 2:54pm On Jul 14, 2017
ajxii:
I just pray they are still sending invite... because I still haven't gotten a text...i just pray

them stil dey send oo.....interview span even to 26th of july
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jul 14, 2017
LOL These posts are doing more harm than good.. Causing tension up and down
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Anfieldboss: 3:13pm On Jul 14, 2017
AngelW:
LOL These posts are doing more harm than good.. Causing tension up and down

Winnie have u been invited? I guess you're for medical sciences.
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by wizzee1: 3:14pm On Jul 14, 2017
[quote author=Nabby2603 post=58450397][/quote]
Got 33 elect elect from Edo state yet no invite... Nawa
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by wizzee1: 3:16pm On Jul 14, 2017
No invite yet. Got 33 from Edo state. Elect elect
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Anfieldboss: 3:16pm On Jul 14, 2017
wizzee1:

Got 33 elect elect from Edo state yet no invite... Nawa

MSc or PhD?
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jul 14, 2017
I did Mechanical, Imo, 25. Nothing yet. What are my options?

Brocub:
Abeg Mechanical don receive any invite?
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jul 14, 2017
Please house I have questions.

1. Those that have gotten invitation for the interview so far, was it by SMS or email or both?

2. Is there anyone among the invitees for the interview that got a text and did not get an invitation text for the aptitude test but an email?

3. If the invitation for interview will not be sent by email and one didn't receive the invitation for aptitude test (but got an email), assuming one scored above the 70% range, which personalities should be contacted and how do one contact them?

Thank you.
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by wizzee1: 3:33pm On Jul 14, 2017
Anfieldboss:

MSc or PhD?

PhD
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Anfieldboss: 3:34pm On Jul 14, 2017
bindaniyal:

1. Those that have gotten invitation for the interview so far, was it by SMS or email or both?

2. Is there anyone among the invitees for the interview that got a text and did not get an invitation text for the aptitude test but an email?

3. If the invitation for interview will not be sent by email and one didn't receive the invitation for aptitude test (but got an email), assuming one scored above the 70% range, which personalities should be contacted and how do one contact them?

Thank you.

1. I only received SMS don't know if they sent email to other candidates.

2. Yes, I didn't get SMS for the test, I only got email.

3. Try and reach out to Mr. Godson, the chief consultant of Marg Consultants.
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by BLESSMME: 3:35pm On Jul 14, 2017
bindaniyal:

Thank you.

1. Sms

2. Email

3. Contact Godson, his number should be up in the chats, you will definitely get the invite, mine is 26th, got it few mins ago.
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jul 14, 2017
Anfieldboss:

1. I only received SMS don't know if they sent email to other candidates.

2. Yes, I didn't get SMS for the test, I only got email.

3. Try and reach out to Mr. Godson, the chief consultant of Marg Consultants.

Thank you mate. How do one contact Mr. Godson? Kindly drop contact details, phone number and/or email, if you do have it.
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jul 14, 2017
BLESSMME:

1. Sms

2. Email

3. Contact Godson, his number should be up in the chats, you will definitely get the invite, mine is 26th, got it few mins ago.

Thanks. I'll do a search now.
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by wizzee1: 3:39pm On Jul 14, 2017
BLESSMME:

1. Sms

2. Email

Can u please help with the number
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by BLESSMME: 3:45pm On Jul 14, 2017
wizzee1:
Can u please help with the number
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Ovywils: 3:50pm On Jul 14, 2017
nextdoor84:
Someone should be please give us godson's number if you have it please..... scored 38 and no news yet...what sort of rubbish is this!!!
Please be courteous and calm
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by princely83(m): 3:57pm On Jul 14, 2017
Mechanical engr. scored 30(Msc). Received my invite by 5am today. AKS.

2 Likes

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Anfieldboss: 3:58pm On Jul 14, 2017
bindaniyal:

Thank you mate. How do one contact Mr. Godson? Kindly drop contact details, phone number and/or email, if you do have it.

Check their website http://www.margeducation.co.uk
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Hobowobo(f): 4:54pm On Jul 14, 2017
No management Science invite? #Edo #MSc
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Nickysazz: 5:23pm On Jul 14, 2017
niyogeol:
Congratulations to those who have received the invite, and also to people still awaiting theirs. This invite brings you a step closer to getting the award - whether you believe or not. I look forward to hearing success stories of people here.

This is my little tip for the interview:

Ensure you go with all documents stated in your invite - originals and photocopies. The photocopies should be at least two copies each, make extra one for your means of Id, as a copy will be required to get your transport allowance.

The interview usually consist of 7 - 8 panel of interviewers. They are from different fields of knowledge. Interviewees will be asked questions in their field as well as current affairs by any member of the panel. The current affairs is what usually throw people off guard. If you are the type who don't care about history and happenings in your environment, I beg you to do for the sake of this interview.

For instance: June 5 of every year is world environment day, and this day in year 2000 was when NDDC was established. Be conversant with dates - state creation in Nigeria, Civil war, World war; years of establishment of bodies like UN, AU, IMF et al. Names of Ministers serving in this dispensation and their portfolio. Meaning of acronyms of some agencies of government. Location of some prominent features in Nigeria and the world at large. Someone was asked where Orinoco basin is at a time. Festivals and Mountains in Nigeria. Geo-political zones and the states under each of them. There is no limit to what you can be asked. Just be prepared.

If you don't have NYSC certificate, I will implore you not to attend except you have a big man standing in for you. In all, dress properly.

For the selfie lovers, I bet you will have a field day - grin. The interview environment is what posh queens and kings will want on their social media pages. So keep your phone fully charged!

Safe trip and Good luck to all interviewees.

I like this. We goin selfie the chizzy outta Golden tulip.

1 Like

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by dodobytes: 5:54pm On Jul 14, 2017
Nickysazz:

I like this. We goin selfie the chizzy outta Golden tulip.
u don dey fail dey go already...
na so u go take selfie yaself comot from the race..
just kontinu.......
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by ajxii: 5:57pm On Jul 14, 2017
are people still getting invites?

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (105) (Reply)

2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates / Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! / Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.