Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,499 members, 7,819,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship (300549 Views)

Apply for 2018 MSc and PhD Commonwealth Scholarship In The UK / NDDC Skills Acquisition Training Programmes 2017 - Apply Now / Niger Delta Development Commission NDDC Foreign Msc And Phd Scholarship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (105) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Nobody: 2:56pm On May 20, 2017
Anfieldboss:

It's normal for the first 0 to be missing. You have nothing to worry about. And Yes almost if not everybody that applied gets shortlisted for the test.

Hello, please is state of origin certificate the same thing as local government identification letter ? I went to delta state liaison office in Lagos and that's where I got the state of origin certificate even though it has my local government and hometown typed on it, kindly clarify. Thanks
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by niyogeol(m): 4:29pm On May 20, 2017
dedutchess89:

Hello, please is state of origin certificate the same thing as local government identification letter ? I went to delta state liaison office in Lagos and that's where I got the state of origin certificate even though it has my local government and hometown typed on it, kindly clarify. Thanks
Yes. It is prefarable you get the one issued directly by your LGA.
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by niyogeol(m): 4:34pm On May 20, 2017
Ruthese:

I have applied to them
But no response up till now
Please can someone tell me how to get this admission letter
I really need this scholarship
Please someone should help
Ogidiruth@gmail.com
Send a remainder to the schools informing them of the deadline of NDDC.
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Nobody: 8:23pm On May 20, 2017
pls any1 with NDDC past questions should forward to me...(ajokucharles1992@gmail.com)
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Emeritusseun(m): 8:56pm On May 20, 2017
Randy91:
pls any1 with NDDC past questions should forward to me...(ajokucharles1992@gmail.com)

plz dnt start dz thing for dz trend oooo......find past question go SOKA oo
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Nobody: 9:21pm On May 20, 2017
Emeritusseun:

plz dnt start dz thing for dz trend oooo......find past question go SOKA oo

The past question, is it ur past question
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Anfieldboss: 9:43pm On May 20, 2017
dedutchess89:

They are different. LGA of origin can only be gotten from ur local government Secretariat, and it is what is required for this scholarship.
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Anfieldboss: 9:47pm On May 20, 2017
Ruthese:

I have applied to them
But no response up till now
Please can someone tell me how to get this admission letter
I really need this scholarship
Please someone should help
Ogidiruth@gmail.com

Did you submit transcript, academic references? Those are the most important documents to be considered for admission.
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by manneger2: 10:43pm On May 20, 2017
wales600:
Hi, I applied days back but the phone number I put is missing a number. I feel this might become important. Should I refill the form and correct it. I already have a reference number after a successful submission.
How are successful candidates notified. Phone or Email?
If you meet the criteria, what are the chances of being selected for the TEST?

Please can someone help me?
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by manneger2: 10:45pm On May 20, 2017
Chigojude:

@manneger not only jail term but karma if possible, for your evil thoughts and machinations. Don't let God punish you oo
Wee u keep quiet all the whole bad bad things wey u dey do for this life karma Neva cash u na this one karma go catch, if na only karma I for don apply tey tey... Do u even know what is karma ogbeni
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Nobody: 10:51pm On May 20, 2017
dedutchess89:

I was informed they are the same.
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Emeritusseun(m): 11:34pm On May 20, 2017
Randy91:

The past question, is it ur past question
lol......is it ur trend!
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Nobody: 10:47am On May 21, 2017
Anfieldboss:

They are different. LGA of origin can only be gotten from ur local government Secretariat, and it is what is required for this scholarship.

But I can't go all the way to delta for that the scholarship ends in a few days and I just found out about it ? Won't the certificate of origin testify that I'm Niger deltan embarassed I applied to U.K. University's for environmental science 1 said my grades weren't high enough (I have a second class lower) and another said yes, in still applying to more, it's a pity we can't change institutions or courses this time around . Who else has applied and for what courses? God will make us 2017 prospective scholars different, that payment shenanigans really scared me I read all threads from 2015 till date. It is well..
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Nobody: 10:51am On May 21, 2017
wales600:

I was informed they are the same.

Thanks oh I hope so at least it's better than none, now to work in my guarantor letter I've found someone but he said I should draft the letter and bring for him to type on his letter head grin

Also because my course involves a lot of lab work it's damn expensive and tuition takes almost the whole $30,000 but I'm willing to pay for my own accommodation and living expenses from my savings so far and family support. I just worry that they released the list late September last year so where is the time to apply for visa? Get cas or something ?
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Nobody: 11:02am On May 21, 2017
niyogeol:
Yes. Back in time.

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by AlexCk: 11:07am On May 21, 2017
dedutchess89:

But I can't go all the way to delta for that the scholarship ends in a few days and I just found out about it ? Won't the certificate of origin testify that I'm Niger deltan embarassed I applied to U.K. University's for environmental science 1 said my grades weren't high enough (I have a second class lower) and another said yes, in still applying to more, it's a pity we can't change institutions or courses this time around . Who else has applied and for what courses? God will make us 2017 prospective scholars different, that payment shenanigans really scared me I read all threads from 2015 till date. It is well..

The hustle is real o,

Cuz i wonder if after all the processes, & one finally gets the scholarship, hope they pay on time, cuz last year's awardees, most are really complaining about nddc not doing their part. If it's possible to defer till person see the cash(if successful tho), i go just do am.
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by niyogeol(m): 4:29pm On May 21, 2017
dedutchess89:

That press release was in March. Only 32 out of the 200 scholars awarded in 2016 have been paid so far.
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by NeneKelvin2019(m): 4:53pm On May 21, 2017
Get the NDDC PQ delivered directly to ur email for just #1000, call me on 09021743091

The earlier u prepare the better

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by cool4aze06: 5:06pm On May 21, 2017
Good News! Check out the latest Tips and Health Products. Gets to see: Facts, Causes and Remedy to most common health problems like: Infertility, cancer, diabetes, heart attack, hypertension, stroke, kidney diseases, migraine, hormonal inbalance, fibroid, epilepsy, eczema, diarrhea, alcohol and lots more etc...,
VISIT www.latestinfo.com.ng

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Emeritusseun(m): 6:42pm On May 21, 2017
NeneKelvin2019:
Get the NDDC PQ delivered directly to ur email for just #1000, call me on 09021743091

The earlier u prepare the better

please can i get the past questions for #10000....i love to gve u extra #9000.....lolZzzzzz.......thunder fire devil

1 Like

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by blueyuchay: 6:44pm On May 21, 2017
Hello All, please i just applied and I wasn't able to print my registration slip or even copy out my ref number because of network connection. Please what should I do? Cos am really worried right now.
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by arshavineering(m): 6:52pm On May 21, 2017
apply again with a different phone number and email address. Go to a cyber cafer to avoid poor network. It happened to me last year. nothing to worry about.
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by niyogeol(m): 6:55pm On May 21, 2017
blueyuchay:
Hello All, please i just applied and I wasn't able to print my registration slip or even copy out my ref number because of network connection. Please what should I do? Cos am really worried right now.
Did it show registration successful?
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by blueyuchay: 7:07pm On May 21, 2017
niyogeol:
Did it show registration successful?
Yes it did. The message I saw was something about printing the slip and my ref no
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Anfieldboss: 7:47pm On May 21, 2017
dedutchess89:

I'll advise you apply with what you have first (State of origin) then try to get ur LGA of origin before the interview. As for changing admission letter I'm very sure, this their new policy won't work unless they (NDDC) are ready to mobilize scholars with the USD30,000 before departure.
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Nobody: 9:46pm On May 21, 2017
Anfieldboss:

I'll advise you apply with what you have first (State of origin) then try to get ur LGA of origin before the interview. As for changing admission letter I'm very sure, this their new policy won't work unless they (NDDC) are ready to mobilize scholars with the USD30,000 before departure.

Okay thanks a lot, I'd try to do that. The main thing is to apply . Please what does format of garauntor letter look like? And how do I compress all my documents to be less than 50kb?
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Nobody: 9:48pm On May 21, 2017
AlexCk:

The hustle is real o,

Cuz i wonder if after all the processes, & one finally gets the scholarship, hope they pay on time, cuz last year's awardees, most are really complaining about nddc not doing their part. If it's possible to defer till person see the cash(if successful tho), i go just do am.

Honestly only God can help us , I haven't even looked at the deferral option

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Nobody: 9:50pm On May 21, 2017
niyogeol:
That press release was in March. Only 32 out of the 200 scholars awarded in 2016 have been paid so far.

Whatttttttttttt? I thought it was the other way around ? I'm just shocked 32 out of 200
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Nobody: 11:01pm On May 21, 2017
Emeritusseun:

please can i get the past questions for #10000....i love to gve u extra #9000.....lolZzzzzz.......thunder fire devil

u no get chill oooo....ve u written this NDDC b4?
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Emeritusseun(m): 11:31pm On May 21, 2017
Randy91:

u no get chill oooo....ve u written this NDDC b4?

no mind me jor.....scammers everywhere!...nothing like past questions for dz nddc ooo,.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Nobody: 11:34pm On May 21, 2017
Emeritusseun:

no mind me jor.....scammers everywhere!...nothing like past questions for dz nddc ooo,.....

so hw do one start preparing for this NDDC CBT...

Any insightful tips from your end

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by nwakaegoabisola(f): 12:58am On May 22, 2017
Randy91:

so hw do one start preparing for this NDDC CBT...
K
Any insightful tips from your end

Read read read engineering questions from last year came from all fields but focused on one particular field (I don't know the name ). Medical core medical questions mehn

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (105) (Reply)

2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates / Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! / Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.