Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,923 members, 7,863,251 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 01:48 PM

2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship - Jobs/Vacancies (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship (302453 Views)

Apply for 2018 MSc and PhD Commonwealth Scholarship In The UK / NDDC Skills Acquisition Training Programmes 2017 - Apply Now / Niger Delta Development Commission NDDC Foreign Msc And Phd Scholarship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (105) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Nobody: 8:25am On Aug 12, 2017
Guys any news from NDDC?
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Vecharry(m): 10:04am On Aug 12, 2017
How far the transport fare
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by adayola(m): 10:22am On Aug 12, 2017
elnino2015:
Guys any news from NDDC?

They are still working on it.
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by adayola(m): 10:24am On Aug 12, 2017
Vecharry:
How far the transport fare

It will come with the first trache of payment for your visa and the other costs from Nigeria
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by shophut(m): 11:13am On Aug 12, 2017
hahahaha...lol. you are very funny.

adayola:

It will come with the first trache of payment for your visa and the other costs from Nigeria
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by adayola(m): 1:37pm On Aug 12, 2017
shophut:
hahahaha...lol. you are very funny.

Very funny but serious

Nddc is working on it and will publish the list. But for the transport fare for beneficiaries the interview, it is a mere speculation. No chi-chi for anybody
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Vecharry(m): 1:54pm On Aug 12, 2017
adayola:

lol, talking about the t fare for interview o
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by adayola(m): 2:15pm On Aug 12, 2017
Vecharry:

lol, talking about the t fare for interview o

Lol
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by adayola(m): 2:17pm On Aug 12, 2017
There is no interview tfare because by now, everyone has gotten home even if they were to trek.

***Lemme come and be going***

1 Like

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Ovywils: 2:27pm On Aug 12, 2017
adayola:

Very funny but serious

Nddc is working on it and will publish the list. But for the transport fare for beneficiaries the interview, it is a mere speculation. No chi-chi for anybody
What's the time frame before the list is published?
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by adayola(m): 5:25pm On Aug 12, 2017
Ovywils:

What's the time frame before the list is published?

No time frame yet, but a confirmed source reveals that as from middle of the new week
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by adayola(m): 7:14am On Aug 13, 2017
adayola:

No time frame yet, but a confirmed source reveals that as from middle of the new week

Confirm
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Nobody: 7:26am On Aug 13, 2017
adayola:

Confirm

Will the list be published on their website like last year ?
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by BRAINNY(m): 9:58am On Aug 13, 2017
adayola:

Very funny but serious

Last year's fare was paid at the venue; I was a beneficiary. Much as we may not like to admit, not all interviewees will benefit eventually. Therefore, the fare should be refunded ( I know NDDC will stand on its words). That isn't my major concern though.

I'm rather more concerned about September that's fast approaching. The most auspicious time for the list and the briefing is August. Most of our programs are due to commence in September. This is just hoping that they're conscious of that fact and the list gets released this week.

That said, I wish you guys the best as you await anxiously for the list of beneficiaries.

1 Like

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by adayola(m): 10:39am On Aug 13, 2017
elnino2015:

Will the list be published on their website like last year ?

Yes the list will be published there and on the national dailies as well as notifying the beneficiaries.
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Ovywils: 1:41pm On Aug 13, 2017
adayola:

Middle of August has been my confession to everyone.
I don't have any contact, just Faith in God!

1 Like

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Ovywils: 1:45pm On Aug 13, 2017
BRAINNY:

Last year's fare was paid at the venue; I was a beneficiary. Much as we may not like to admit, not all interviewees will benefit eventually. Therefore, the fare should be refunded ( I know NDDC will stand on its words). That isn't my major concern though.

I'm rather more concerned about September that's fast approaching. The most auspicious time for the list and the briefing is August. Most of our programs are due to commence in September. This is just hoping that they're conscious of that fact and the list gets released this week.

That said, I wish you guys the best as you await anxiously for the list of beneficiaries.
Thank you

1 Like

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by adayola(m): 2:30pm On Aug 13, 2017
BRAINNY:

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by BRAINNY(m): 8:41pm On Aug 15, 2017
Good evening ladies and gentlemen. It's my persuasion that a whole lot of those expecting will eventually be awarded. However, due largely to the shortness of time left for both CAS and VISA, it's pertinent that NDDC as a body presents her beneficiaries for VISA. That's likely gonna hasten the process, anything to the contrary would be detriment to our objectives and amounting to resuming late.

By the way, any information from Mr Godson or the guys @ NDDC?
#TheWaitingIsDaunting

3 Likes

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by BRAINNY(m): 10:20pm On Aug 16, 2017
A committee sat last Thursday to decide on the eventual nominees. The list is gonna be out before the end of the month ( that's what I was told).
Wishing all expectant nominees best of luck.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Jaybadestboy: 9:01am On Aug 18, 2017
Chances of following through the CAS and VISA process is getting slim everyday cry
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by dannysugar: 10:20am On Aug 18, 2017
[quote author=Jaybadestboy post=59586768]Chances of following through the CAS and VISA process is getting slim everyday cry[/quote) You are so right. i wish we could jst get done with this process soonest,because time is really against us. may God grant us speedy response...Amen
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by BRAINNY(m): 10:21am On Aug 18, 2017
Jaybadestboy:
Chances of following through the CAS and VISA process is getting slim everyday cry

True my brother. I'm just holding on.
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by dannysugar: 10:50am On Aug 18, 2017
The earlier the final list is published the better for the beneficiaries not just for traveling purpose but also as a solid groud to raise more funds from external sponsors(family&friends) which will assist in covering for living expenses.
The Scholarship grant has remained fixed while fees and living cost in different cities continue to rise.
Nonetheless, early arrival will improve one's chances of making the best out of their academic pursuit so that the purpose of the scholarship is not defeated.
Oh Management Hear Our Cry And Publish The List On Time...Amen
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Donereh(m): 1:07pm On Aug 18, 2017
Any plans to increase the worth of the NDDC Scholarship? $30,000 is no longer enough to take care of PG studies in good schools o.

3 Likes

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Chigojude: 8:17pm On Aug 18, 2017
while we wait for the list...I just saw this ���

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/07/nddc-s-scholarship-scheme-defrauded-dollars-md/
some of us may not have read it
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by divinehand2003(m): 9:25pm On Aug 18, 2017
Chigojude:
while we wait for the list...I just saw this ���

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/07/nddc-s-scholarship-scheme-defrauded-dollars-md/
some of us may not have read it

Serious food for thought.
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by BRAINNY(m): 11:03pm On Aug 18, 2017
I can't recall how many times that I have read that. I don't really give a damn whether it's food for thought or food for the belly. All we want NOW is the list.

On a serious note, that's good news cos our funds wouldn't be misappropriated while the beneficiaries are suffering abroad.
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Chigojude: 8:10am On Aug 19, 2017
I strongly feel they won't play with our funds this year,....wahala go dey oo. Just waiting for list first, if I'm successful unto the next step.
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Donmatlock: 11:38pm On Aug 19, 2017
adayola:

Confirm

Seems to me this. MD will. Be the most corrupt NDDC Chairman.
1. He deliberately refused to pay candidates their transport fare, for the first time in four years
2. He is already having issues with Governors on executing projects without consulting them
3. He has been quoting huge sums of money being defrauded without due deligence
4. He accused some of changing schools thus the delay in paying their fees. Meanwhile NDDC advised most of these students to change their institutions for some reasons.
5. He has not been transparent for the first time compared to other MDS. He never published CBT scores for candidates to see and compare with their mates from same state. Thus they can manipulate and favour those that will bribe him
6. He'll not last because those who are corrupt will face the wrought of men and God.
7. I pray he doesn't fiddle with mine.
God help us all!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by BRAINNY(m): 12:39pm On Aug 20, 2017
Donmatlock:

Seems to me this. MD will. Be the most corrupt NDDC Chairman.
1. He deliberately refused to pay candidates their transport fare, for the first time in four years
2. He is already having issues with Governors on executing projects without consulting them
3. He has been quoting huge sums of money being defrauded without due deligence
4. He accused some of changing schools thus the delay in paying their fees. Meanwhile NDDC advised most of these students to change their institutions for some reasons.
5. He has not been transparent for the first time compared to other MDS. He never published CBT scores for candidates to see and compare with their mates from same state. Thus they can manipulate and favour those that will bribe him
6. He'll not last because those who are corrupt will face the wrought of men and God.
7. I pray he doesn't fiddle with mine.
God help us all!

My dear, your points look credible. What's difficult in compiling names when scores from interviews and tests are there for everyone to see? Imagine if someone had borrowed money for TP to PH on the grounds of repayment after the interview. The embarrassment could have been monumental.

Please, someone should let those @NDDC know that the scholarship is meant to help the poor and common folks realize their dreams. It shouldn't be an avenue to settle their political cronies. The rich have enough money to send their kids abroad for crying out loud.

2 Likes

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Jaybadestboy: 2:23pm On Aug 20, 2017
I'm more bothered about the late timing. I don't think it's possible to apply for visa and Cas any longer. Classes start at my uni in three weeks. I think I've ran out of time sadly

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (105) (Reply)

2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates / Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police / Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.