Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,332 members, 7,819,142 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Kanayo O Kanayo Pictured With A Lady With Thick Camel Toe - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kanayo O Kanayo Pictured With A Lady With Thick Camel Toe (49458 Views)

Ebuka Obi-Uchendu And Kanayo O Kanayo Pictured Together / Kanayo O Kanayo Opens His House In Aboh-Mbaise, Imo (Photos) / Lambert Eluke Pays Kanayo O Kanayo N1m, Yul Edochie N800k, Racheal Okonkwo N400k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanayo O Kanayo Pictured With A Lady With Thick Camel Toe by xynerise: 6:03pm On Apr 27, 2017
Just imagine the title of this thread undecided

1 Like

Re: Kanayo O Kanayo Pictured With A Lady With Thick Camel Toe by mailingdgreat: 6:04pm On Apr 27, 2017
Who the camel toe don epp?
Re: Kanayo O Kanayo Pictured With A Lady With Thick Camel Toe by LOGDAN(m): 6:05pm On Apr 27, 2017
tongue tongue
Re: Kanayo O Kanayo Pictured With A Lady With Thick Camel Toe by mailingdgreat: 6:05pm On Apr 27, 2017
Balkan:
Be like say she no wear pant sef
ashawo how u take know?
Re: Kanayo O Kanayo Pictured With A Lady With Thick Camel Toe by Icon79(m): 6:07pm On Apr 27, 2017
Don't get excited, that's a fake camel toe.

I can spot a fake camel toe from miles away.

O pari

sexybbstar:
Op! Thick camel toe ntori olorun...what a title!

1 Like

Re: Kanayo O Kanayo Pictured With A Lady With Thick Camel Toe by Timmy301(m): 6:08pm On Apr 27, 2017
So Som1 Cano Snap Picture In Peace Again
Re: Kanayo O Kanayo Pictured With A Lady With Thick Camel Toe by Austinoiz(m): 6:08pm On Apr 27, 2017
I didnt see any camel. Abeg where una see its toe kwanu?

1 Like

Re: Kanayo O Kanayo Pictured With A Lady With Thick Camel Toe by AkinPhysicist: 6:08pm On Apr 27, 2017
This one don pass camel now - this na elephant toe. KOK like beta tin walahi talai
Re: Kanayo O Kanayo Pictured With A Lady With Thick Camel Toe by Nobody: 6:09pm On Apr 27, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Kanayo O Kanayo Pictured With A Lady With Thick Camel Toe by alozie27(m): 6:09pm On Apr 27, 2017
SIRmanjar:
Oboy!Very thick..if dat camel toe wear shoe im go wear size 48.

My guy you just cracked me up. One bottle of Your favorite brand for you

2 Likes

Re: Kanayo O Kanayo Pictured With A Lady With Thick Camel Toe by thunderbabs: 6:14pm On Apr 27, 2017
Dem dey sell dah tin for mkt....dz gals nd deir fake evrytin...all na to lock their target into whtever their goal is....

Buy am for ur gf op, and see hw dt place go look like...thick nd inviting...
Re: Kanayo O Kanayo Pictured With A Lady With Thick Camel Toe by kjhova(m): 6:16pm On Apr 27, 2017
Mr. Kanayo O. Kanayo??

Isn't that the father of Miss Valerie O. Valerie??
Re: Kanayo O Kanayo Pictured With A Lady With Thick Camel Toe by Decryptor(m): 6:16pm On Apr 27, 2017
Nigerian Girls Faking it since 1904 angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Kanayo O Kanayo Pictured With A Lady With Thick Camel Toe by Myself2(m): 6:16pm On Apr 27, 2017
sexybbstar:

Buh dahz exactly wha it is
Re: Kanayo O Kanayo Pictured With A Lady With Thick Camel Toe by ElFabchuks(m): 6:16pm On Apr 27, 2017
Perverts everywhere
grin grin cheesy grin
Re: Kanayo O Kanayo Pictured With A Lady With Thick Camel Toe by Heineken(m): 6:18pm On Apr 27, 2017
Omo this girl no go bad to fire o.... Na back to back firing
Re: Kanayo O Kanayo Pictured With A Lady With Thick Camel Toe by sunshineV(f): 6:20pm On Apr 27, 2017
Dis wan don pass Carmel toe, this na elephant toe

fine gal, lets play mummy and daddy
Re: Kanayo O Kanayo Pictured With A Lady With Thick Camel Toe by Henon: 6:22pm On Apr 27, 2017
Where is the elephant toe?
Re: Kanayo O Kanayo Pictured With A Lady With Thick Camel Toe by sunshineV(f): 6:23pm On Apr 27, 2017
I should examine this Carmel toe so 9ja gals won't lead us astray
Re: Kanayo O Kanayo Pictured With A Lady With Thick Camel Toe by Nobody: 6:25pm On Apr 27, 2017
jieta:
this gal kpekus go soft ooocheesy
Perv..
Re: Kanayo O Kanayo Pictured With A Lady With Thick Camel Toe by Wuzyurdaddy(m): 6:27pm On Apr 27, 2017
newsynews:
Guy, forget that thing. If i'm given the opportunity to suck that shorty...

...Below is how i will do my tongue

Lizard Man
Re: Kanayo O Kanayo Pictured With A Lady With Thick Camel Toe by mayortm001(m): 6:29pm On Apr 27, 2017
The kpekus soft so tey e come dey show through the flap.
Re: Kanayo O Kanayo Pictured With A Lady With Thick Camel Toe by Lexusgs430: 6:30pm On Apr 27, 2017
sexybbstar:

Your eyes needs special devotion
Re: Kanayo O Kanayo Pictured With A Lady With Thick Camel Toe by MrUmaRu(m): 6:38pm On Apr 27, 2017
Kobicove:
Don't always judge a book by the cover

Cucullus non facit monachum
Re: Kanayo O Kanayo Pictured With A Lady With Thick Camel Toe by sinaj(f): 6:43pm On Apr 27, 2017
newsynews:
I go chuuk you chuku chuku o.
grin
so u carry chuku chuku dey waka find who u go chuuk grin
Re: Kanayo O Kanayo Pictured With A Lady With Thick Camel Toe by crisycent: 6:46pm On Apr 27, 2017
This one pass camel toe....Na melu melu leg be this grin
Re: Kanayo O Kanayo Pictured With A Lady With Thick Camel Toe by totorimi: 6:47pm On Apr 27, 2017
......but why are women like this, Why! why!!why!!!

How can that man remain the same with all that temptation, even the vaseline crew looking at the picture can testify how much more the man at the heat of the matter. just imagine that.
Re: Kanayo O Kanayo Pictured With A Lady With Thick Camel Toe by doskie(m): 6:55pm On Apr 27, 2017
shame on ladies who do this kind of thing. they are looking for people to lead to hellfire . agents of satan.
Re: Kanayo O Kanayo Pictured With A Lady With Thick Camel Toe by seunfape(m): 7:00pm On Apr 27, 2017
Two of them good die .the Nike in her legs come kill everything
Re: Kanayo O Kanayo Pictured With A Lady With Thick Camel Toe by Jacyluv(f): 7:00pm On Apr 27, 2017
KOK himself......i say u no de carry last
Re: Kanayo O Kanayo Pictured With A Lady With Thick Camel Toe by kendo60(m): 7:10pm On Apr 27, 2017
Guy, u bad ooooo. How u take sabi
Re: Kanayo O Kanayo Pictured With A Lady With Thick Camel Toe by Jokkarm2: 7:27pm On Apr 27, 2017
The boss, carry this one go inside chop am front and bad , nothing dee happen. Nwanyi mara nma anaghi eri onweya. ( woman wee fine no de chop ee em self)

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

E-Money Shows Off His Parlor In New Photos / Afolabi Kazeem: "Davido Is Trying To Kill Me After Absconding With My N60M" / Denrele Shares Video Capturing The Challenges He Faces To Have His Bath

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.