Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,635 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:19 PM

Kanayo O Kanayo Pictured With A Lady With Thick Camel Toe - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kanayo O Kanayo Pictured With A Lady With Thick Camel Toe (49446 Views)

Ebuka Obi-Uchendu And Kanayo O Kanayo Pictured Together / Kanayo O Kanayo Opens His House In Aboh-Mbaise, Imo (Photos) / Lambert Eluke Pays Kanayo O Kanayo N1m, Yul Edochie N800k, Racheal Okonkwo N400k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanayo O Kanayo Pictured With A Lady With Thick Camel Toe by Marotzke(m): 7:27pm On Apr 27, 2017
That is kanayo's daughter. Haba!!
Re: Kanayo O Kanayo Pictured With A Lady With Thick Camel Toe by Nobody: 7:29pm On Apr 27, 2017
Decryptor:
Nigerian Girls Faking it since 1904 angry angry

oh is dis d camel toe?

hahahaha
Re: Kanayo O Kanayo Pictured With A Lady With Thick Camel Toe by Rossikk(m): 7:52pm On Apr 27, 2017
anotherydz:
I am still looking for what is special but I just couldn't.
We celebrate nonsense in Nigeria
smh
Re: Kanayo O Kanayo Pictured With A Lady With Thick Camel Toe by nextstep(m): 7:54pm On Apr 27, 2017
All you guys looking at camel toe... horse toe nko?

I like the way Mr bad guy dress sha... simple white shirt, jeans, steel toe shoes and nice watch. All on point... I wish I could look that good in my older years
Re: Kanayo O Kanayo Pictured With A Lady With Thick Camel Toe by Sanchase: 8:04pm On Apr 27, 2017
He is about to use her for BLOOD MONEY grin

Na joke o smiley
Re: Kanayo O Kanayo Pictured With A Lady With Thick Camel Toe by Nobody: 8:17pm On Apr 27, 2017
Old man , is he not married. Olosho
Re: Kanayo O Kanayo Pictured With A Lady With Thick Camel Toe by MrBully: 8:33pm On Apr 27, 2017
He wanted to give the useless bloggers something to write about.
Re: Kanayo O Kanayo Pictured With A Lady With Thick Camel Toe by FTBOY: 8:39pm On Apr 27, 2017
virgins like me are not supposed to see this. sad
Re: Kanayo O Kanayo Pictured With A Lady With Thick Camel Toe by ReachHard: 9:00pm On Apr 27, 2017
Kanayo later dat nite, after finishing work, like:

Re: Kanayo O Kanayo Pictured With A Lady With Thick Camel Toe by Yusuf4: 9:00pm On Apr 27, 2017
newsynews:
Guy, forget that thing. If i'm given the opportunity to suck that shorty...

...Below is how i will do my tongue

Exactly how you look.
Blame that your thinking on bad Government.
Iska kawai
Re: Kanayo O Kanayo Pictured With A Lady With Thick Camel Toe by ipreach: 9:33pm On Apr 27, 2017
cute
Re: Kanayo O Kanayo Pictured With A Lady With Thick Camel Toe by Nobody: 9:42pm On Apr 27, 2017
camel toe? smiley
Re: Kanayo O Kanayo Pictured With A Lady With Thick Camel Toe by Crixina(f): 10:07pm On Apr 27, 2017
chinma414:
Perverts Everywhere.Mtcheeeeeeew
I dey tell you, e be like dem go relocate some set of people go Jupiter, this earth is too uncomfortable
Re: Kanayo O Kanayo Pictured With A Lady With Thick Camel Toe by CloudResident(m): 10:13pm On Apr 27, 2017
First of all, go down low tongue tongue tongue tongue(In Olamides voice)....
Over, and out! (KOKs voice now)
Re: Kanayo O Kanayo Pictured With A Lady With Thick Camel Toe by obontami: 11:23pm On Apr 27, 2017
sexybbstar:
Op! Thick camel toe ntori olorun...what a title!

There is nothing wrong with the title my sister.
Re: Kanayo O Kanayo Pictured With A Lady With Thick Camel Toe by ahnie: 4:23am On Apr 28, 2017
Please what's camel toe?

Kindly put me tru!
Re: Kanayo O Kanayo Pictured With A Lady With Thick Camel Toe by chiteny(m): 6:18am On Apr 28, 2017
rozayx5:
sad

if i say CAmel

you say?

Very fake camel toe. I hate it when small girls fake everything living fake lives.
Re: Kanayo O Kanayo Pictured With A Lady With Thick Camel Toe by Ifeshyne(f): 8:50am On Apr 28, 2017
They are definitely dating, I saw them together sometime ago in Abj here. I was thinking she's his P.A but this picture speaks volume.
Re: Kanayo O Kanayo Pictured With A Lady With Thick Camel Toe by mikolo80: 1:09pm On Apr 30, 2017
sexybbstar:
Op! Thick camel toe ntori olorun...what a title!
is it not thick
Re: Kanayo O Kanayo Pictured With A Lady With Thick Camel Toe by newsynews: 2:24pm On Apr 30, 2017
sinaj:
so u carry chuku chuku dey waka find who u go chuuk grin
do you really want to know?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

E-Money Shows Off His Parlor In New Photos / See What Ruggedman Posted On Instagram That Got Nigerians Talking / Nigerians React To Efe's Tweet About Yahoo Boys (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.